looking forba group *read*

Discus and support looking forba group *read* in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, I am going to be honest with everyone so we don't waste each others time. I am a very laid back person who can care less about the whole... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i Trollz KiDz, Feb 5, 2014.

1. looking forba group *read*

Ok, I am going to be honest with everyone so we don't waste each others time. I am a very laid back person who can care less about the whole website/forum thing. I am 29 married with two kids and a job that requires a lot of my attention. With that being
    said when I jump on Xbox I want to have fun. I like troll people and cut up. (People getting so upset over a game is just hilarious to me.) I do like to play Battlefield for on a more serious level but that is not all the time. I play call of duty but simply
    to troll.( The best trolling is done in cod.) My life comes first so don't expect me to drop everything to attend some meeting, but if I have time I will hop in. So with that being said I don't want to be apart of some power tripping teenagers "clan". I want
    to be a part of a chill group who simply can give a fudge. So add me or send me a message on live.

Thanks and have a great day!

:)

i Trollz KiDz, Feb 5, 2014
  2. Rahz Vael
    Rahz Vael Guest
    Looking for group....

Im looking for co-op partners and squad members too if you havnt already found one.

Rahz Vael, Feb 5, 2014
  3. Sinner1123
    Sinner1123 Guest
    Looking for a Group to Game with

gamertag: xMcSizzIex
    Thought i would try to meet new friends on xbox.
    be +17
    Message me if your interested !

Sinner1123, Feb 5, 2014
  4. looking forba group *read*

hello trollz. just wanted to let you know that NewWorldGaming2k I created it on the beliefs that you just mentioned. I have created a site but only for a place to rally up others gamers a bit more easier. currently it's me and 4 others. the sole mission
    is to have fun. we have no mandatory nights that you must be online for meaningless practices. no leadership or commanders with meaningless titles that some will take to their heads, all we ask is to have fun. lifes not that serious, like you said us 5 have
    jobs already we just want to play and have fun, we would like other respectful mature gamers with the same gaming belief to be apart of our community. we ask that everyone play and compete best to their ability and to respect others as well as yourself. no
    trash talking or bashing others and no cheating/glitching.i let you decide i'm not forcing you or anyone to join it's your choice. also keep in mind at NwG we support all multiplayer games, we all play killer instinct at times or madden. myself i have 14 games
    for x1 all have multiplayer and all are supported. no game limits or game exclusions all you have and follow have a home at NwG and you if you choose have a home in our community of gaming and we'd welcome you into our gaming family. i hope this sounds like
    a community you'd like to be a part of. our motto is United We Stand, United We Fall. i hope to hear from you. happy gaming friend.

Man of Steel079, Feb 5, 2014
  5. Man of Steel079 Win User

hello trollz. just wanted to let you know that NewWorldGaming2k I created it on the beliefs that you just mentioned. I have created a site but only for a place to rally up others gamers a bit more easier. currently it's me and 4 others. the sole mission
    is to have fun. we have no mandatory nights that you must be online for meaningless practices. no leadership or commanders with meaningless titles that some will take to their heads, all we ask is to have fun. lifes not that serious, like you said us 5 have
    jobs already we just want to play and have fun, we would like other respectful mature gamers with the same gaming belief to be apart of our community. we ask that everyone play and compete best to their ability and to respect others as well as yourself. no
    trash talking or bashing others and no cheating/glitching.i let you decide i'm not forcing you or anyone to join it's your choice. also keep in mind at NwG we support all multiplayer games, we all play killer instinct at times or madden. myself i have 14 games
    for x1 all have multiplayer and all are supported. no game limits or game exclusions all you have and follow have a home at NwG and you if you choose have a home in our community of gaming and we'd welcome you into our gaming family. i hope this sounds like
    a community you'd like to be a part of. our motto is United We Stand, United We Fall. i hope to hear from you. happy gaming friend.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Looking For Group

Hi JetGamer290,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Looking for group

Hello Justin,

Thanks for coming to the forums. There is a way of reporting issues on the console itself. You can download the insider app then when you tap the Xbox button on controller, a report a problem shows there. Also as this post breaks many Forum
    guidelines
    I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. Rahz Vael Win User

Looking for group....

Im looking for co-op partners and squad members too if you havnt already found one.
  9. Livid Anarchist Win User

Looking for a group

Hi xReclaim3r,

If your still looking for a group of players to join, HavoK Gaming would love to have you. We currently have over 250 members that play a variety of games. The majority of us met via First Person Shooter games, but that doesn't stop us from the others.

I know you don't have live at the moment, but that doesn't mean you can't be a part of us.

Feel free to check us out at hk-gaming.com

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or reply back on your thread.
Thema:

1. looking forba group *read* - Similar Threads - looking forba group

2. Eliminate Wrinkles And Look Younger In No Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eliminate Wrinkles And Look Younger In No Time: Are wrinkles becoming a part of your everyday existence? Are you tired of looking in the mirror only to see those wrinkles looking back at you? Don despair Buy Cigarettes Online, you can get rid...
  3. Looking for Group problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Group problem: My main account is showing almost 0 looking for posts on xbox and pc, when i look on my phone over a thousand show up, my alt account will have every post showen on xbox and pc. How do i fix this...
  4. Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Post A Looking For Group Post, Please Help!: So for over 2 months i havent been able to post a looking for group on any games. Whenever i try making a post, it says “There was an error posting your looking For group”. Please help :)...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar - “Looking for group”: Hi there! having an issue with Xbox Game Bar, using to join other groups in Sea of thieves, actually to join theres no problem, but if i would create a group, the gamebar itself like crashed and...
  6. Looking for Group

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group: I'm using the Xbox Game Bar on my PC and up until now I've been able to find Call of Duty in the Looking for Group feature. There now just shows about 2 dozen games all of which are not MW and I'm...
  7. Cannot post Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot post Looking for Group: I have tried ever available option mentioned in all the thread and online research, and Im still unable to make a Looking for group post. 48813d9d-5c0f-488d-94f4-057b2532f56d
  8. Please look at messages.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please look at messages.: So i just got enforcement ban for sending an insult. Normal right? Nope. This guy kept teamkilling everyone and I messaged him and I said "Hey you should stop. You are making the game not fun for...
  9. Looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group: I have no friends online the games i like to play so i have attempted at looking group posts but whenever i ask to join one and enter a message nothing happens or i try to create one and it says...
  10. Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to interact with Looking for Group posts: On an account that I just created recently I am not able to either create or even get interested in LFGs. I've tried restarting my console, waiting time, trying LFGs on other games and even using...