Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?

Discus and support Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dying Light was a very underlooked game, it was great, the parkour was top notch the combat fun, the nighttime was genuinely intense and above all, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by P3DZ, May 14, 2019.

1. P3DZ
    P3DZ Guest

Dying Light was a very underlooked game, it was great, the parkour was top notch the combat fun, the nighttime was genuinely intense and above all, it was fun drop kicking zombies off of buildings. Dying Light w is at E3 this year. I'm really looking forward
    to it, I'm wondering is anyone else?

:)

2. H3PA80R Win User

Looking forward to see more from it. Had so much fun with dying light.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

What are you looking forward to doing on Xbox 1, this 2015 year?

I'm actually really looking forward to Dying Light and most of all Dark Souls 2.
  4. Queen of Misery Win User

2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?

Definitely looking forward to what's announced at E3. However, game-wise, I'm looking forward to Dying Light 2, Plague Tale and Borderlands 3.
  5. The Cow Ruler Win User

I loved Dying Light and I am very excited to hear whats going on for E3.
  6. Queen of Misery Win User

I'm definitely looking forward to it!
Thema:

1. Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3? - Similar Threads - Looking Forward More

2. What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?: E3 2019 will be showcasing a lot of new gameplays, which one you think you're looking forward to see? 48f1521d-4975-48c7-93ca-b63434f67bf9
  3. What games are you most looking forward to coming out this year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you most looking forward to coming out this year?: Ori and the Will of the Wisps is probably my most anticipated game. Gears 5 in second place after that! c575b92b-2f2a-4ea8-b03e-ec32de750aba
  4. Are you looking forward to Virtual Reality on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you looking forward to Virtual Reality on the Xbox?: After reading this Xbox Editorial I like others can't help if E3 this year will belong to Microsoft/Xbox. With all the unsaid nods to VR going to next Gen in 2020. Will the "Xbox 2" Come with VR...
  5. 2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?: Can't wait to see what they have to announce! GET HYPED! ac89903c-6206-4ccf-85ae-9f76f99c7f6e
  6. Anyone looking forward to Borderlands 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone looking forward to Borderlands 3?: I loved Grinding on Borderlands 2 with Pyro Pete It Was Really Good! 7596cc6a-05fc-4589-993c-1fdef80d2298
  7. who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow: Who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow, i'm really looking forward to playing a few games even making some squads for it. just can't play till about 8to9pm due to little one running...
  8. which game release are you looking forward to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    which game release are you looking forward to?: I'm not looking forward to any. i always wait and see what everyone thinks about games before I purchase them, and usually at a lower price too. 392b89e8-abea-4b32-98df-fc9444023cd6
  9. Looking forward to e3 and new games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking forward to e3 and new games.: So there is not much coming out and nothing to look forward to but. E3 is almost hear. What to we think could come out of it? More gears 5 please. c92a2098-743a-4d1c-a06e-449419c71059
  10. what are you looking forward to most in february?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what are you looking forward to most in february?: I'm right there with you excited for Crackdown 3 and Anthem. I always have skepticism when it comes to new releases though. 4a2f571f-1af4-4b5f-98c3-ed764c1c8d98