Looking friends that play GTA V and Racing games

Discus and support Looking friends that play GTA V and Racing games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone I am looking for friends that play GTA V and racing games free roming like Forza horizon and Test drive unlimited. Am grounded until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by V3NG3NCE RSiNG, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Looking friends that play GTA V and Racing games

Hi everyone

I am looking for friends that play GTA V and racing games free roming like Forza horizon and Test drive unlimited.

Am grounded until September.

Hopefully I have friends to play with in September

:)

V3NG3NCE RSiNG, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Shinigami W7
    Shinigami W7 Guest
    360 gamer looking for GTA V group to join

Hey, I'm looking to join a group of people that regularly play GTA V online. All my friends have either quit gaming or don't play GTA V. Xbox Gamertag (for now) is .

Shinigami W7, Jun 16, 2014
  3. BondiJim93
    BondiJim93 Guest
    Xbox 360 Gamers

I have had my xbox for about 6 months but ive got like 6 friends. I Play GTA V racing games and sport games. also cod at times. Send me a request and lets play online.

Sick of having like no one

BondiJim93, Jun 16, 2014
  4. xShyBoo Win User

Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

I used to have this in GTA V with the planes... Or some racing games my nephews play..
  5. Wh1plash96 Win User

Is gta 5 worth the money?

He has GTA V already :p

I'm having a blast playing Race in GTA V, is freaking hilarious when we start a race. With 16 players, bashing each other, cars flying from the impact, its just incredible! For a shooter game, this mode is, by far, the best i've ever played!
  6. Saeleth Win User

Any Xbox Driving Games That Aren't Racing?

GTA V has a lot of driving and isn't a racing game 😀
  7. SedentaryElk Win User

Looking for 360 friends

Hello,I am looking for friends to play GTA V,Call Of Duty Ghost,Call Of Duty Black Ops
  8. Easydeeps Win User

GTA V

Girls/Boys who play GTA V?
    Using Looking for Group can be a great way to find a group of new friends to play with.
Thema:

Looking friends that play GTA V and Racing games

1. Looking friends that play GTA V and Racing games - Similar Threads - Looking friends play

2. 34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    34-year-old looking for friends to text chat with, maybe even play Games as well :(: Yes I'm 34-years-old and I want to text friends but really, nobody is close to my age, and it's rare to see any girl gamers who are same or older... I just want friends and maybe more. Want to be...
  3. Looking for friends to play with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play with...: Hey guys. I need friends lol. If you play State of Decay 2 or Halo, please add me. xXDeathsOreosXx e0b9f8eb-3ab6-4850-bf1a-962c757f8587
  4. Looking for friends to play, read all thanks... /F/21/XboxOne/EN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play, read all thanks... /F/21/XboxOne/EN: Hey com' iam searching for couple new friends willing to play different games with me, yea iam a Female and yes i play games, i used to play competitive Destiny and Call of Duty but stopped....
  5. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  6. Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA.: hi anyone who see this post I'm just guy looking to make new female friends who play COD or GTA I'm 27. Adults only please just want make some new friends who wanna have a bit of fun....
  7. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  8. Looking for new friends to play games with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends to play games with: If you're female or male around the ages 16-19 send me a message as im looking for some people to team up with on any sort of game im really good at call of duty zombies or just games like the...
  9. Looking for Friends to Play games with!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends to Play games with!!!!!: HEY I'm looking for some new friends to play its better playing games with others. 28e89050-0e5d-4326-8b7f-7c0999c85742
  10. Looking for Xbox One Friend To Play With

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Xbox One Friend To Play With: I am a Christian teenager, 13 years old and I am looking for someone to play with. I play Halo 5 Guardians, Fortnite Battle Royale, Fifa 18, Battlefront II, and Rocket League. I have a headset so...