Looking to add about 5 active members to 360 DOM clan

Discus and support Looking to add about 5 active members to 360 DOM clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Our clan win percentage is 91%, so you must have at least an 80% to qualify. We have 55 members and are looking to add about 5 people who play daily.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kramtronix-F33E01F6-11F5-4590-8237-A196CE65C636, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Looking to add about 5 active members to 360 DOM clan

Our clan win percentage is 91%, so you must have at least an 80% to qualify. We have 55 members and are looking to add about 5 people who play daily. HMU directly if interested. OR you can apply on the COD app at TRIPLE CAPPED.

:)

kramtronix-F33E01F6-11F5-4590-8237-A196CE65C636, Feb 19, 2014
  2. ClanMurderers lvl5 clan 6 members

Hello we are looking for active members to join our clan and get gold clan tags and prizes if you are interested to join are clan add me

XxToxiicWastexX, Feb 19, 2014
  3. NotSoKrazee
    NotSoKrazee Guest
    Ghosts clan needs more members 360+One

RE4PER CREW

New clan looking to add new members. No k/d requirements. No tryouts. All i ask is that you be an active player. Adults are preferred but maturity beats age. (No annoying squeakers)

Clan Wars

#1 Clan not started

#2 Silver 1st place

#3 Gold 1st place

Clan currently level 5. LVL 6 is 2hrs 2x XP.

Xbox 360 + Xbox One (USA)

Clan - RE4PER CREW

Search and apply or message on Live for an invite.

NotSoKrazee, Feb 19, 2014
  4. FNMKPRETTYBOI Win User

Looking for some people.

If you want to join my clan i would love to voucher you. We are an active clan with over 50 games and 1500 members. We have about 45 active BF players. Look for yourself. www.warriornation.net
  5. sandorien Win User

Come join our Destiny clan

We are still actively looking for new members to join the clan.
  6. CallMeNamu Win User

CallMeGamer - Visit Us

I am in this clan, we have fun members, and we are looking for active members to make it better.
  7. Buick350X Win User

Capture Points

I ran into clan members running the ever perk hack yesterday in DOM, im sure clan wars is infected too with hacks.
  8. DN DeadlystSin Win User

15 y-o Looking for a Halo Clan

WWW.DeadlyNetworks.com We are a drama free clan.

Our clan and clan website offesr:

1. forums for clan related information

2. forums for members to chat about anything no specific.

3. active and freindly members who enjoy playing for fun and for the win.

4. an organized and understandable ranking system.

5. Caring, personable, and respectded clan leaders and officers.

6. tournamemts.

7. clan battles.

8. clan meetings,

if intrested message gamertag DN KAOS.
Thema:

Looking to add about 5 active members to 360 DOM clan

1. Looking to add about 5 active members to 360 DOM clan - Similar Threads - Looking add active

2. Looking for females players to add on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for females players to add on xbox: Im 27 married mama bear looking to add fellow lady gamers who also play. I play COD, State of decay 2, lara croft and others, im also a SAHM and play when i can anywhoo add @prettydiymama or reply...
  3. 27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    27 yr old female looking to add females on xbox one: I play COD, State of decay 2 and alot of others. Just looking to make some female friends, im also married with kids so not really into making friends with dudes....
  4. Looking for new games to add to friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new games to add to friends list: Looking for new games to add ec7005c4-7e2d-4017-a30f-1d99b4d987b6
  5. Please add and invite me to the Xbox preview program. Looking for friend who can invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add and invite me to the Xbox preview program. Looking for friend who can invite: Please add and invite me to the Xbox preview program. Looking for friend who can invite c9ab530f-5f3f-4c18-be1f-a33bc54ab306
  6. Looking for a friend to add and invite me to be part of the Xbox Preview program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a friend to add and invite me to be part of the Xbox Preview program: Looking for a friend to add and invite me to be part of the Xbox Preview program f8ce24ed-e695-4363-8715-09db4e9441ba
  7. Looking to add people that play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to add people that play: I recently started playing RDR multiplayer but many lobbies are messed up, so I've found that loading a private lobby will result in a regular, non bugged multiplayer experience. Feel free to add...
  8. Minecraft friends~ Looking for friends to add me to play Minecraft{For my grandson when he ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends~ Looking for friends to add me to play Minecraft{For my grandson when he ...: Please send friend request if you play Minecraft. b89536a4-497b-43bc-bce2-d69959377c66
  9. Looking for new friends add me if u want to play..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends add me if u want to play..: need friends who play this add me. Idc if you're good or bad 0ec9cc91-8361-4a63-98b1-d35be298f54c
  10. Looking for people to add

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for people to add: As of recently I've gotten back on Xbox 360 and it's very dead , a lot of people upgraded to Xbox one (I upgraded to PS4) so anyone who still plays 360 can you send me a friend request I need more...