Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible?

Discus and support Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, looking to buy the tritton ax 720+ headset of an xbox 360, and buying the official adapter to be able to use for the xbox one, are these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaulIsAGenius, May 3, 2014.

1. Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible?

Hi there, looking to buy the tritton ax 720+ headset of an xbox 360, and buying the official adapter to be able to use for the xbox one, are these compatible with the adapter, or is there better headsets that are compatible with the adapter for the similar
    price between £80-£100

:)

PaulIsAGenius, May 3, 2014
  2. Biznasty007
    Biznasty007 Guest
    How do headsets work on the xb1?

Okay so I've been looking for a good surround sound headset for my xbox one. evertime I see what turtle beach, tritton, etc have designed for the xbox one, they are stereo headsets. People are saying that the new Xbox has what it needs INSIDE the Xbox to
    make it surround sound, so any headset is able to produce surround sound. If this is true, I will be buying a stereo headset, but if it isn't, should I buy tritton 720+ and the headset adapter? Any comment helps

Biznasty007, May 3, 2014
  3. Duc4tti
    Duc4tti Guest
    Doubt abou tritton 720+ on xbox one

I wanna know if is possible to connect a tritton 720+ headset on the xbox one using the xbox one stereo headset adapter. does anybody can help me?

Duc4tti, May 3, 2014
  4. tremotrav Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 wireless headset

I picked up the microsoft headset adapter that just came out and it wont pick up audio on my Tritton 720+ 7.1
  5. Danny O'Shaughnessy Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Issue

I'm also experiencing a similar issue. where party members can hear themselves echo when my audio is on, however as soon as I mute my microphone the echo disappears for them.

The only issue on my end is the audio from the headset seems quiet even on the loudest setting.

I'm using the Tritton 720+ and it seems to be an issue with the converter for the 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable as using the Tritton MP3 mobile adapter (

store.madcatz.com/.../MP3-Mobile-Phone-and-Competition-Gaming-Adapter-for-AX-180-and-AX-720.html
    ) to get game and chat directly through the headset works fine but does mean I sacrifice optical audio.

This is frustrating and appears to be an issue with the adapter but I honestly don't know and would like some info regarding a fix or something similar.
  6. DK KaOTiK Win User

Headsets

I like Trittons 720+ over the TB Headset Series.....will see how the new TB headsets are for X1
  7. Glu10Free Win User

Tritton Warhead 7.1 release on 12/17 for $260 (RUMOR)

I think I'll just stick with my $130 Tritton AX 720 headset...
  8. DK KaOTiK Win User

MS steering wheel

Pretty sure it will be supported. I know my Tritton 720+ 7.1 Surround Headset is supported.
Thema:

Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible?

1. Looking to buy Tritton 720+ with Xbox headset adapter, is it compatible? - Similar Threads - Looking buy Tritton

2. Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses.

in XBoX Rewards
    Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses.: have you even bothered to look at my purchase history for the. Years. And and before and before if so buy some glasses. If not. Dont tell me. Something I know is there until u have look ok. We can...
  3. ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass: RFWFD-2N2XJ-2GY29-M3X6H-FJQH4 30ae2487-472d-4f0c-8085-89e033c2ec6b
  4. Looking into buying the XBox 1 slim, Any problem in talking to friends on the X box one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking into buying the XBox 1 slim, Any problem in talking to friends on the X box one: Hi All sorry if this is in the wrong section (no doubt Admin will move if it is), As per the title I'm Looking into buying my son a 1TB, XB1Slim for Christmas as most of his friends moved over...
  5. [EU] [EP] Looking To Buy Bite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [EU] [EP] Looking To Buy Bite: As title says, I'm looking to buy a bite. Preferably a WW but would settle for vamp, needs to be 2nite but won't be online for another 9-10hrs Message me on Xbox with price and which 1 it is and...
  6. Looking to buy a comfortable headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to buy a comfortable headset: Tittle says it all. I'm looking to buy a comfortable long term headset. I'm not looking for top of the line sound quality, just something that is super comfortable. Any suggestions?...
  7. Looking to buy an External Hard Drive for my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to buy an External Hard Drive for my Xbox One: I was wanting to get at least a 3 TB. One with a USB 3.0 and no AC adapter. I've heard and have also seen videos that show that the RPM really don't matter much. I was wanting to get one that's...
  8. Hello, Im looking to buy a external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Im looking to buy a external hard drive: Like the title says, Im looking for external harddrive. Ive found one on amazon.com.. And im just wondering if it will be compatiable with my xbox one! and upon opening it will I need to buy...
  9. Buying new TV looking for advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying new TV looking for advice: hello I've been looking at upgrading my old TV I have read up about 4k TVs And Curved TVs I know they have pros and cons I couldn't decide between either I did some web surfing and found this...
  10. For Xbox 360 and PS3 owners looking to buy an Xbox One console..

in XBoX on Consoles
    For Xbox 360 and PS3 owners looking to buy an Xbox One console..: If you have been on the fence, but are looking to get the Xbox One, this deal might be for you:...