Looking to find people to play xbox 360 with, and soon xbox one.

Discus and support Looking to find people to play xbox 360 with, and soon xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there guys, names Aaron, 16 years young, and live in TX,U.S.A. gt-, looking for people to play xbox 360 with, mainly play ghosts, gta5, minecraft,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TacosFor98Cents, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Looking to find people to play xbox 360 with, and soon xbox one.

Hey there guys, names Aaron, 16 years young, and live in TX,U.S.A. gt-, looking for people to play xbox 360 with, mainly play ghosts, gta5, minecraft, and more popular games. If u don't play those games I'm down to play other games. I'm
    a real chill dude when u get to know me, I'm an avid gamer that usually gets on everyday. FYI, in about a month hopefully, I'm getting an xbox one and some main titles with it. so guys or gals just send me a message or friend request on Xbox live. I do have
    a headset.

:)

TacosFor98Cents, Apr 1, 2014
  2. ST33L TYG3R
    ST33L TYG3R Guest
    Looking for a cool Girl Gamer

I am a girl and looking for people to play with. I don't have Destiny for the Xbox one yet but will be soon. I just switched over from the 360

ST33L TYG3R, Apr 1, 2014
  3. I'm Looking for some new xbox one friends Looking to find people to play xbox 360 with, and soon xbox one. :)

Hey Guys and Girls, basically im looking to find new people to play xbox one with, atm i have gta 5 and forza 5 but im picking up bf4 and destiny soon, i sold them when my old xbox one broke Looking to find people to play xbox 360 with, and soon xbox one. :p. but yeah feel free to add me if you wanna play some games etc

The Insane Pain, Apr 1, 2014
  4. ST33L TYG3R Win User

Looking for a cool Girl Gamer

I am a girl and looking for people to play with. I don't have Destiny for the Xbox one yet but will be soon. I just switched over from the 360
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Getting xbox 360 info

Hey, there is a troubleshooter for issues in playing Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One console through backwards compatibility. Have you looked at it yet? I'm going to link you to it. I think the issue may be related to your console/profile not being able
    to find the digital license to those games maybe? There's also a troubleshooting guide for people transitioning from 360 to the One you may also find useful.

Here's these.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-playing-xbox-360-games-on-xbox-one

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-playing-xbox-360-games-on-xbox-one
  6. ToxicPhreak Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

- COD Ghosts, MW3, BO2, on xbox 360, Titanfall on xbox one. i'm 25 and looking for some good gamers to play ghosts with. I recently left my clan because they were too inactive for me. We were max level and involved in clan wars. I'm just looking
    to find some cool people to play with.
  7. ED kRevali Win User

What consoles do you own?

Super NES

PS2

Xbox 360

Xbox One / S

Wii U

Looking for the Switch very soon
  8. Evil Monkey 730 Win User

Looking for a good group of people

you have to play with friends, the minecraft xbox 360 edition multiplayer servers are only for people on your friends list, ( if you are looking for people to add ) just look through your friends, friends list and see who all is playing minecraft and ask
    them, just be social and you will find people
Thema:

Looking to find people to play xbox 360 with, and soon xbox one.

1. Looking to find people to play xbox 360 with, and soon xbox one. - Similar Threads - Looking find play

2. Cant find Aladdin and look lion king remake on marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find Aladdin and look lion king remake on marketplace: I searched and it's not there and it's out now. d3e18169-e2db-48e5-ac83-39ea5b1dcbf4
  3. Hitron: Looking to find out how to get my Hitron CGNM-2250 to let more then one xbox to login

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Looking to find out how to get my Hitron CGNM-2250 to let more then one xbox to login: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Looking to find out how to get my Hitron CGNM-2250 to let more then one xbox to login I cant get my 360 to login in to xbox live but my xbox one has no prob I get a nat...
  4. Looking to find a raid group for Crota normal, hard, and VOG Hard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to find a raid group for Crota normal, hard, and VOG Hard: My gamertag is . I'm a level 31 titan and I have a headset. Thanks in advance. 70bc61e9-c63f-4b52-80e6-bfca9c4d3ac4
  5. Looking for a certain forum but can't find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a certain forum but can't find it.: Where exactly is the support forum for ecommerce issues? 3a097a7e-39b0-4d00-9631-26274bdcc12a
  6. Sacred Land Achievement - Struggling to find a game, looking for assistance!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sacred Land Achievement - Struggling to find a game, looking for assistance!: Hi All, I've sunk quite a few hours into Multiplayer recently and only have one achievement left to grab for 100%. Its the Sacred Land achievement where you have to be the highest scoring player...
  7. Looking for Somone to help me find social community chest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Somone to help me find social community chest: If Somone finds a community chest send me a friend request. 67f4f95a-ab44-475b-8a9d-f69532f1b7e6
  8. Looking to join a trickshotting clan, or to find people to 6-man trickshot last with. [BLACK ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to join a trickshotting clan, or to find people to 6-man trickshot last with. [BLACK ...: As the title above says, I'm looking to join a trickshotting clan or some people to 6-man trickshot last with in Black Ops 2, CoD Ghosts, Mw2, or Mw3. Send me a friend request on Xbox Live - RisK...
  9. Xbox One Emulator Issue - Looking to find a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Emulator Issue - Looking to find a solution: Hi guys, I'm looking for a solution to the problem posted here just over 2 years ago that still hasn't been addressed by microsoft and is, what seems to be, a somewhat common issue with the...
  10. Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for more information on a recent enforcement action and cant find where to contact the ...: Hi there, I am the main admin of a very active club (Club UFC) and have been receiving very strange enforcement actions on some of my clips which are not even listed for me so that I know what...