Looking to get soem of my designs used

Discus and support Looking to get soem of my designs used in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How does that work exactly, is it just by luck of having your scheme picked and then becomes popular through more use or does the server just randomly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

How does that work exactly, is it just by luck of having your scheme picked and then becomes popular through more use or does the server just randomly pick out newer shared designs on time table basis? I have one or two that have been voted on and used but
    only a few times, not sure it worked. Thanks for any input.

:)

Dwoop33, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Right....so.....end of an Era

Colour scheme is just far too bland looking for my liking.

Getting a few glitches here and there on Chrome as well but I suppose we'll just have to get used to it in the same way everyone eventually got used to the last forum design change.

x Petersao 11 x, Feb 20, 2014
  3. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest
    Some of my shared Car designs

Here are a couple i have made and are shared.

Looking to get soem of my designs used [​IMG]

FedEx #11

USMC Car

Xbox Ambassador

BwA Splatmat, Feb 20, 2014
  4. daftRogue Win User

Gamerpics

i realy dis like this took me a long time to find my old game pic and i used it sence 2005 and now i get soem cartoony to pick from
  5. JT THE GAME Win User

Xbox One Games to Play with 5 Year Old

kinect sports rivals maybe. tetris . have a look at some of the indie games there are soem kid friendly xbox one games. ori and the blind forest looks child friendly.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Greatest battle

Ryse was a great game with soem epic battles.
  7. DCFC734 Win User

MW3 Hacked already!

Im sure the famous ban hammer will swing by at soem point, maybe soon.
  8. akileanrosas Win User

no game audio from headset

i dont think it is becuase i pluged in soem earbuds and they worked fine and the headset is not broken either becuase i can hear everything on my pc
Thema:

1. Looking to get soem of my designs used - Similar Threads - Looking soem designs

2. Couple things you should look in to for Xbox Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Couple things you should look in to for Xbox Streaming: First is adding something to do some kind of testing for where a streaming problem is. I tested streaming at home last night, all worked fine. I would presume that is because it was going all...
  3. Best looking costumes seen on startrek online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best looking costumes seen on startrek online: Hi im a big startrek fan and enjoy making costumes on the game so far I've made a awesome looking cyclops (from xmen) And a few other nice costumes I was wondering what every one else have...
  4. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  5. There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for groupp post: My xbox wont let me make a post its been like a couple of months now please help me! d65755f1-b121-4f99-bb49-abed3cde1db5
  6. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Each time i try to make a looking for group post or try to interact with someone elses pos i get this message has been like this for 3+ months ive tried everything possible help please & thank you...
  7. Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it: I already bought the fallen love ranger pack once, but my epic games account got hacked and I made a new one, now that I want to buy it again, I can't, it says that I already own it, I tried to...
  8. Posting in rocket league looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posting in rocket league looking for groups: Hi, My son is on Xbox One S he is trying to post and respond to others posts in the looking for groups on Rocket League so he can trade. For some reason it won't let him post or respond to...
  9. new xbox user , looking to purchase xbox gold /ultimate pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    new xbox user , looking to purchase xbox gold /ultimate pass: Hi, new user to the xbox one x, am I right that if I purchase say 36months gold I can upgrade to ultimate pass for the extra £1 that's showing on my account giving me 36months ultimate pass for an...
  10. Looking for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for friends: Xbox 360 call of duty black ops gta nba ufc bd88c3a4-4330-4f57-a2c7-f4911af5094d