Looking to get soem of my designs used

Discus and support Looking to get soem of my designs used in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How does that work exactly, is it just by luck of having your scheme picked and then becomes popular through more use or does the server just randomly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

How does that work exactly, is it just by luck of having your scheme picked and then becomes popular through more use or does the server just randomly pick out newer shared designs on time table basis? I have one or two that have been voted on and used but
    only a few times, not sure it worked. Thanks for any input.

:)

Dwoop33, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Right....so.....end of an Era

Colour scheme is just far too bland looking for my liking.

Getting a few glitches here and there on Chrome as well but I suppose we'll just have to get used to it in the same way everyone eventually got used to the last forum design change.

x Petersao 11 x, Feb 20, 2014
  3. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest
    Some of my shared Car designs

Here are a couple i have made and are shared.

Looking to get soem of my designs used [​IMG]

FedEx #11

USMC Car

Xbox Ambassador

BwA Splatmat, Feb 20, 2014
  4. daftRogue Win User

Gamerpics

i realy dis like this took me a long time to find my old game pic and i used it sence 2005 and now i get soem cartoony to pick from
  5. JT THE GAME Win User

Xbox One Games to Play with 5 Year Old

kinect sports rivals maybe. tetris . have a look at some of the indie games there are soem kid friendly xbox one games. ori and the blind forest looks child friendly.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Greatest battle

Ryse was a great game with soem epic battles.
  7. DCFC734 Win User

MW3 Hacked already!

Im sure the famous ban hammer will swing by at soem point, maybe soon.
  8. akileanrosas Win User

no game audio from headset

i dont think it is becuase i pluged in soem earbuds and they worked fine and the headset is not broken either becuase i can hear everything on my pc
Thema:

1. Looking to get soem of my designs used - Similar Threads - Looking soem designs

2. Looking for a team for NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a team for NBA 2K20: Hey fellow Ambassadors as we already know NBA 2K20 has dropped and it's a little better than 2K19. I'm looking for a certified team. I currently have: 90ovr SF 6'7 Finisher Lockdown 84ovr PF...
  3. Looking for red dead online players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for red dead online players: Hello! Im looking for red dead online friends to play with when the dlc launch. Since i first played this game on ps4 before i sold it back in time i just got it for xbox. Was on level 90 back...
  4. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in XBoX on Windows
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: Hi there, EDIT: I believe I found a solution. My Windows 10 was not up to date. I fully updated my Windows and restarted my PC, which allowed me to download the "Xbox (Beta)" application. Through...
  5. When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out...: The cluster [mod removed], that is the online store, is the biggest reason I'm not buying as much as I could. Show the entire game list, then in the game selected put all the [mod removed]...
  6. Looking for Group/Club problems.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for Group/Club problems.: I am unable to respond and post LFGs (looking for group) to community clubs on the Xbox One SPECIFICALLY with one account only with no age or content restrictions while my other account with the...
  7. My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?

in XboX Insiders
    My latest concept done on mobile, I know it looks pretty crap but what do you think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShreckAndDonkey150 [link] [comments]
  8. Looking for recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for recommendations: Hello fellow Gamers, I just watched HBO's Chernobyl and became really interested in the whole story. This made me wonder is there are any Xbox games out there that involve Chernobyl. Levels where...
  9. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group error: Having this error while trying to upload group post there was a problem posting your group post I've tried other people solutions but not working 11d495b7-841d-4851-a131-4ec12d96ac08
  10. Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?

in XboX Insiders
    Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]