Looking to help your team!

Discus and support Looking to help your team! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't really level up anymore without playing with you! Plus, it's the best way to play. Have beaten VOG and Crota... almost. haha. Add me! I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bazian1000, May 8, 2015.

1. Bazian1000
    Bazian1000 Guest

I can't really level up anymore without playing with you! Plus, it's the best way to play. Have beaten VOG and Crota... almost. haha.

Add me! I'm on all the time!

Thanks!

b

:)

Bazian1000, May 8, 2015
  2. Bufger
    Bufger Guest
    Looking for serious teamplayers with mics that are 18 and over CHeF INferNO360

Your w/l is 0.75 and you only play as assault. I think you're looking for people to help you improve your stats? Try out some other kits, maybe your team need some ammo so on your next respawn you can go with support?! thats how a team works.

Bufger, May 8, 2015
  3. Apex Nexzos
    Apex Nexzos Guest
    Searching for a Competitive Team

@H20 A7X based on what you're looking for, it seems like you'd be better off making your own team and looking for team members. I know that you aren't looking for a clan, but your post would
    be better-suited on the Clans section of the website.

Personally, I don't actually play COD competitively anymore - can't really help you out with finding a team, sorry!

But yeah, hope this helps - happy gaming!

Apex Nexzos, May 8, 2015
  4. Hotics Win User

Banned on my birthday and i done nothing wrong.?????????????????

Hello there,

The Enforcement Team does not look at forums, however you can appeal for a enforcement team member to look at your suspension with this link. If they think it was accidental, then
    they will remove the suspension on your account.

Hope this helps!
  5. Apex Nexzos Win User

Searching for a Competitive Team

@H20 A7X based on what you're looking for, it seems like you'd be better off making your own team and looking for team members. I know that you aren't looking for a clan, but your post would
    be better-suited on the Clans section of the website.

Personally, I don't actually play COD competitively anymore - can't really help you out with finding a team, sorry!

But yeah, hope this helps - happy gaming!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement team! need your help.

The ONLY way to contact the enforcement team is via the link Smwutches posted.
  7. WhitEd3vil91 Win User

i will no longer be with xbox live anymore, i am fed up with the trolling of ppl cursing at me via msg and im being banned for cursing back, but of course they do not get punished.
  8. DrSchlepenstein Win User

They did the same thing to me, i've had my tag for 8 years now. And all of the sudden its now against the rules so it was forcibly changed.

I can't even change it to something else without spending $10. When I go to change it, it says I get 1 change for free, but then a screen comes up saying its going to charge me $9.99 to do so. I have never had different gamertag, its the same one i've been
    using since I first got a 360 console 8 years ago, and now I am stuck with this dumb name.
Thema:

1. Looking to help your team! - Similar Threads - Looking help team

2. Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for feedback/ help with my Elite Series 2 Controller: I have the Elite Series 2 controller and have had it since launch. A couple months ago I noticed the RB button doesn't respond on every button press. The thing is, its not a constant problem. With...
  3. Looking for help with a seemingly unique problem

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help with a seemingly unique problem: Hello all, I recently posted something similar here and one user was kind enough to help me with some troubleshooting, but the problem seems to persist. If you have a few minutes to read through...
  4. Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships: So i bought my yearly gold card like i always do well actually i waited for last month to do it but still i just look at my gamepass my gold and ea and my gold said it expired at 2019 and my...
  5. looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19...: looks like Xbox support chats and calls centers are highly likely to help due to COVID -19 (coronavirus) they won't be picking up or you will rarely get connected to an Xbox agent...
  6. Looking for help with error 0x82d40003 (Minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help with error 0x82d40003 (Minecraft): Got this error today - game played fine last night. Support chat suggested I uninstall and reinstall - but now attempts to reinstall only ginve me option to buy the game (Minecraft). How do I...
  7. looking for help on an xbox download speed issue

in XboX Insiders
    looking for help on an xbox download speed issue: is anyone else having a download speed issue. mine started last week and at first i thought it was my provider or equipment but after getting that sorted out my Xbox one x is still having a...
  8. CoD MW2 - Frozen classes - Looking for generous individual to help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD MW2 - Frozen classes - Looking for generous individual to help...: Hey, y'all. It finally happened to me. After nearly 10 years playing CoD MW2, one of two modders in a free-for-all lobby froze my classes and is holding my game hostage, "offering" to fix it for...
  9. I'm looking for help with a health problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking for help with a health problem: Guys I would have a particular question, if someone can answer me or maybe someone has or had my same problem, the public in other groups. I do not spend so many words about it but I have an...
  10. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...