Looking to join a Clan

Discus and support Looking to join a Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i am ObiJeff WU, i am the Clan Leader & Founder of Warrior United. Our clan plays many games with in the clan. Such as Battlefield 4, Forza 5,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OBIJ3FF, Feb 23, 2014.

1. OBIJ3FF
    OBIJ3FF Guest

Looking to join a Clan

Hello i am ObiJeff WU, i am the Clan Leader & Founder of Warrior United. Our clan plays many games with in the clan. Such as Battlefield 4, Forza 5, World of Tanks, Call of Duty Ghosts, Halo 4, Gears of War 3 and soon to be Titanfall. If you are over 17
    years of age and looking to join our great community. Then please head on over to our website at
    www.warriorunited.us I will let you know this now, we just had a website redesign so the site may not look all the interesting but its getting there. We have great community members. Everyone is friendly
    and mature. Some of the perks if you decide to join are access to our clan store where clan members can purchase items. Also exclusive tournaments and challenges to earn prizes with in the clan. If you have any further questions feel free to post them below.

:)

OBIJ3FF, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Uniongrid.com

Looking for possible sponsorship or looking for clans to play or looking to join a clan???!! Join uniongrid.com it is a social network for online console gamers!

iLoveCamperss, Feb 23, 2014
  3. jcooper09
    jcooper09 Guest
    Looking for a Gaming Clan? S7 is recruiting

We are still looking for players to join our clan! We are happy to announce we will start having weekly intra-clan tournaments since there isn't a clan environment for Black Ops 3. Come join in!

jcooper09, Feb 23, 2014
  4. VoidKaos
    VoidKaos Guest

Looking to join a Clan

Hello I am , I am currently in the clan Warriors United (WU). This is not the best and longest reply ever but if you are currently looking for a great clan that appreciates you the WU is the clan you need to be in! Just visit www.warriorunited.us
    and become a member today!

VoidKaos, Feb 24, 2014
  5. peterthedrummer Win User

Im looking for a trickshotting team or clan

If your still looking for a clan to join then my clan (The Blood Clan) is looking for members and wondered if u be interested in joining
  6. ApSe2012 Win User

Clan Leaders must read.

a few clans has joined. still looking for "EVERY" clan to join. dont stay out.
  7. Up1nSpace Win User

Fully Loaded Gaming [FLG] - OFFICIAL THREAD

What is the age group to join the clan I am 41 looking for a older clan to join....Thanks
  8. joereece86 Win User

This Halo Reach Clan Wants You

I'm looking to join a Halo clan and play with other people besides clan members, also looking for CoD clan
  9. Yoshi Effect Win User

Chaos Theory of Faith, a social clan for all!

im looking for a clan to join
Thema:

Looking to join a Clan

1. Looking to join a Clan - Similar Threads - Looking join Clan

2. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  3. Looking for a clan to join?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a clan to join?: Are you looking for a clan to join. Well you are in luck. KSI is always looking for people to join the community. The community is over 2000 plus people over the three consoles. Message me on here...
  4. Looking for members in join our clan called Xeno.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for members in join our clan called Xeno.: If you wish to join message me or XenoPulsar mic is preferred and over 15 years old at the least females or males are welcome. We play halo wars, battle field 1, call of duty infinite warfare...
  5. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN: XILED GAMING (XGC) IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT GAMERS WHO ARE FRIENDLY, MATURE AND HAVE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN SEND ME A MESSAGES. HAPPY GAMING, HOPE YOU...
  6. Looking for a Platoon/Clan? Join Tactical Gaming (TG)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Platoon/Clan? Join Tactical Gaming (TG): If you're interested in joining a platoon, consider joining Tactical Gaming (TG). The clan has been around since 2004, and the group that plays Battlefield 4 is super active! Note: we have BF4...
  7. Im looking for a XBone clan/group to join!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im looking for a XBone clan/group to join!: I am looking for a solid group of adult gamers to join. I am currently playing Halo 5 and BLOPS III online. I am 46 years old and I want to avoid the usual crap that goes with clans that are for...
  8. (360) Looking to possibly join a clan or community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (360) Looking to possibly join a clan or community: Hello everyone, I've been gaming on 360 for quite some time and I find that it does get boring playing by myself. So, I've decided to test my luck and see about joining a clan or communtiy. I'm 18...
  9. I am looking for a clan to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am looking for a clan to join: Hello everyone I am looking for a clan to join. I am 15 (not a squeaker). I have a mic. I am Hawaiian. I can switch from pigeon to normal talk so don't worry about a language barrier. I play...
  10. Looking for a fun friendly clan to join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for a fun friendly clan to join: hey guys hows it going, I'm currently looking to find an xbox one friends group who game on a variety of games that I would be able to join, I do stream most of the new releases and I'm in the...