Looking to join a crew GTA5

Discus and support Looking to join a crew GTA5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, so as it says, im looking to join a crew, some people to play missions with etc, I have a mic and play regularly. I look forward to maybe hearing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Just Coopz, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Just Coopz
    Just Coopz Guest

Hey, so as it says, im looking to join a crew, some people to play missions with etc, I have a mic and play regularly. I look forward to maybe hearing from anyone

:)

Just Coopz, Feb 19, 2014
  2. AcidReign
    AcidReign Guest
    Come Join a mature, fun, laidback clan! You will be glad you did!

I'm looking to join, also need a gta5 crew as well. 29 m with mic

AcidReign, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Looking to join a crew

Looking to join a crew on gta5 to help me complete missions I am a level 10 so you can message me on live.

TysonHildebrandt, Feb 19, 2014
  4. Looking to join a crew GTA5

wetplasticbag, Feb 20, 2014
  5. AcidReign Win User

Come Join a mature, fun, laidback clan! You will be glad you did!

I'm looking to join, also need a gta5 crew as well. 29 m with mic
  6. wetplasticbag Win User

www.tacticalgaming.net

we have a good sized GTA v crew who plays at the minimum every sun and wed night.
  7. bowski477 Win User

Getting 100% hate and getting avoided player.There something wrong with my text messages

No worries! The GTA5 forum always has people looking for crew members. Good luck and happy gaming :)
  8. LEADER c0Ld3nJB Win User

You have not signed in. GTA 5

Hey guys im playing gta5 online if you want to play with me add me

I have a crew you can join 010Unit

Ik ben nederlands trouwens voor de nederlanders.
  9. RippenHarra Win User

Xbox One has a more exciting launch line up, period.

[quote user="Dangerous Alan"]

Looking like DriveClub is now delayed until 2014 too. Wondering if it's PS4 holding up WD and the Crew now... Maybe something is rotten....

[/quote]

I wouldnt get excited for the crew, they had it running on PC's playable at Ebexpo and it was underwhelming. A friend of mine was very dissaponted. GTA5 online looks and plays way better than The Crew.
Thema:

1. Looking to join a crew GTA5 - Similar Threads - Looking join crew

2. Looking For A Crew? Join Us :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For A Crew? Join Us :): Hey all just wanting to post that we have a crew that is looking for active members to fulfill our lobbies to have continuous game play, especially since Heist are out!! Here is a link to our...
  3. Looking for people/crew to join gta5 xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people/crew to join gta5 xbox360: Hey im looking for a group of people or a crew to join, I tend to just hard hit missions and races. level 170. I have not done roleplay crews but may be swayed into trying it. my gamer tag is...
  4. here looking for a gta5 xbox360 crew to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    here looking for a gta5 xbox360 crew to join: Hi im coopz, im looking to join a crew on gta5, im 28, with a mic and play regularly. Im looking for a laid back group to join to run missions etc. please no crews full of kids. GT: Feel free...
  5. Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for mature players to join GTA 5 crew: We are a few experienced players of GTA and are inviting some mature players to join us for online play. We power level characs and earn great money in the process. Just looking to add some...
  6. Looking for Xbox One friends or if you wanna join my GTA online crew or if you have a advanced ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox One friends or if you wanna join my GTA online crew or if you have a advanced ...: Hey. I'm 14 and swear a decent amount just a warning. I play on an Xbox One but most of my friends are PS4 gamers. I'm looking for someone who can add me as a friend on Xbox One, join my GTA...
  7. Looking for a Social Club crew to Join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Social Club crew to Join: Hi Everyone ! I just recently got GTA V for Xbox 360! I wanted to get into playing through the social groups for the online portion and was trying to see who is already in a social group that...
  8. Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew: Hello Im looking to join a GTA crew temporally. My Current clan FoG does not play GTA and are mostly on the xbox one. I've recently got into GTA and prefer to go around playing tdm, capture,...
  9. Looking To Join A New Crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking To Join A New Crew: Hey guy's i'm looking to join a new crew not a serious player but want to rank up more than what I am. Love driving in the countryside loads too and just want a good laugh with people in a new...
  10. Rock Band Rivals - looking for a crew to join?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rock Band Rivals - looking for a crew to join?: Looking for some Canadian peeps to join our crew for Rock Band Rivals. Search up Canadian Thunder and send a request to join. Right now there are only 3 of us in the crew. Got room for 7 more....