Looking to join a trickshotting clan, or to find people to 6-man trickshot last with. [BLACK ...

Discus and support Looking to join a trickshotting clan, or to find people to 6-man trickshot last with. [BLACK ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title above says, I'm looking to join a trickshotting clan or some people to 6-man trickshot last with in Black Ops 2, CoD Ghosts, Mw2, or Mw3.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuZe Lezhul, Jan 25, 2014.

1. MuZe Lezhul
    MuZe Lezhul Guest

Looking to join a trickshotting clan, or to find people to 6-man trickshot last with. [BLACK ...

As the title above says, I'm looking to join a trickshotting clan or some people to 6-man trickshot last with in Black Ops 2, CoD Ghosts, Mw2, or Mw3.

Send me a friend request on Xbox Live - RisK Records

*Willing to tryout and change gamertag*

:)

MuZe Lezhul, Jan 25, 2014
  2. W0E Is Me27
    W0E Is Me27 Guest
    Looking For Friends or To Join A Clan

Hey everyone I'm looking for some people to game with or to join a clan. Some games that I have are Dead Island, GTA 4/5, Saints Row 3/4, Fable 2/3, Minecraft, Mass Effect 1/2/3, MW3, Ghosts and Black Ops 2. Post on here if you are also looking for friends
    or to join a clan.

W0E Is Me27, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Im looking for a trickshotting team or clan

I am looking for a trickshotting team or clan for black ops 2 if anyone will let me join please message me on XBL thanks.

x Wild Monkey, Jan 25, 2014
  4. ThatUDLegacy Win User

NEED MW2 Trickshotting clan

yeh dude i got a clan that trickshots (we dont only trickshot) but we sometimes trickshot and record it we are definly active send me a message and maby trickshot to show me hwat you got?
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Looking for clan or 6 man buddies (trickshot)

6. Temhotabot Win User

Looking for clan or 6 man buddies (trickshot)

Sorry, I don't add people who can't R-E-A-D.
  7. Neutron Raptor Win User

I am looking for a trickshotting team or clan

"trickshotting" clans.............Only clans where if you join your w/l ratio goes down more than if you played solo :)
  8. x Dark Fusion Win User

Probably not the place to ask but...

sF is the Trickshotting clan I am in.
Thema:

1. Looking to join a trickshotting clan, or to find people to 6-man trickshot last with. [BLACK ... - Similar Threads - Looking join trickshotting

2. Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App.: I am unable to join or create any group in the "looking for a group" section in Xbox App or Xbox Beta. I get the error message when I try to join one; "Sorry, but there was a problem sending your...
  3. Xbox prevents me from creating Looking for Group posts or joining

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox prevents me from creating Looking for Group posts or joining: Xbox Live is supposed to be a good service, and the best part is playing online with Looking for Group. But, Xbox prevents me from creating Looking for Group posts or joining them. Can I get help?...
  4. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  5. Looking for a clan to join?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a clan to join?: Are you looking for a clan to join. Well you are in luck. KSI is always looking for people to join the community. The community is over 2000 plus people over the three consoles. Message me on here...
  6. Looking for new people to join growing youtube channel to stream/upload/etc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new people to join growing youtube channel to stream/upload/etc.: Hey guys, my name is Jeramy Burke. Otherwise known as or Hellfire on youtube. I own a youtube group called Dark Dimensions we currently have 63 subscribers and we do full gaming streams and...
  7. Looking for members in join our clan called Xeno.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for members in join our clan called Xeno.: If you wish to join message me or XenoPulsar mic is preferred and over 15 years old at the least females or males are welcome. We play halo wars, battle field 1, call of duty infinite warfare...
  8. Looking for new Friends to join my Network.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new Friends to join my Network.: Fellow gamers, I am looking for some new friends for my wife and I. We are really into playing Titanfall 2 right now. If you would be interested in joining us on our clan Network (Next Gen...
  9. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN: XILED GAMING (XGC) IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT GAMERS WHO ARE FRIENDLY, MATURE AND HAVE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP. IF YOU ARE LOOKING OR WILL LIKE TO JOIN A CLAN SEND ME A MESSAGES. HAPPY GAMING, HOPE YOU...
  10. Looking to join the Xbox Insider Program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to join the Xbox Insider Program.: I have previously received an invitation to join the Xbox Preview Program. While I did not formally accept or decline at the time, I have gained an interest in joining the new program. I would...