Looking to join or start a clan who still plays gta 4

Discus and support Looking to join or start a clan who still plays gta 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Loyal foot soldier looking to join a clan. Im a respectful mature player who understands the strategic aspect of the game and enjoys role play. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HumonoidTyphoon, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Looking to join or start a clan who still plays gta 4

Loyal foot soldier looking to join a clan. Im a respectful mature player who understands the strategic aspect of the game and enjoys role play. I consider my strong suits along the lines of a hit man or enforcer, I prefer to kill players over shooting at
    the cops all the time Im a loner so ill ride through populated areas but tend to frequent the island north of the airport or happiness island. I have a microphone and head set great at following orders and getting the job done or your rivals whacked. If approached
    in a peaceful manner (dont shoot me first) we can be friends and ill go to war with you but if your hostile I'll spend every second i play gta 4 hunting you down.

Im hoping to join a established clan or create one any and all skill levels are ok just be familiar with the dynamics of the game and have my back like ill have yours, If you see me and you dont have a headset but want a friendship add me or shoot a couple
    rounds in the air and we can roll together, Thanks for reading.

:)

HumonoidTyphoon, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Johnnn815
    Johnnn815 Guest
    Looking to start or join a Xbox and PC clan.

I'm looking to start or join a new clan with people who play on the xbox
    and the PC from the UK. I'm 16 and I hardly know anyone who plays on xbox or PC.

On the PC I play GTA IV , BF3 , Sim city, minecraft, halo 2

I have lots more games on the xbox Looking to join or start a clan who still plays gta 4 :p

(I'm always up for buying more Looking to join or start a clan who still plays gta 4 :D)

Johnnn815, Jan 23, 2014
  3. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest
    Battlefield 4 Clan

Looking for active players who want to join a clan. our clan plays to win we have like 2 members in our clan if u want to join us please message me

roadkill1910, Jan 23, 2014
  4. peterthedrummer Win User

Looking for GTA IV players to play with!

I'm looking to start a clan on GTA but need some help and wondered if anyone would like to join
  5. LoD Smellier03 Win User

All Police Clans Read This (Important)

I am starting a GTA 4 Police role-playing clan it`s called Liberty City Police(LCP) the website is lcpclan.webstarts.com.If you want to get a high rank please join and tell people about it.
  6. LoD Smellier03 Win User

I am starting a GTA 4 Police role-playing clan it`s called Liberty City Police(LCP) the website is lcpclan.webstarts.com.If you want to get a high rank please join and tell people about it.

I am starting a GTA 4 Police role-playing clan on XBOX 360 it`s called Liberty City Police(LCE) the website is libertycityemergencies.webs.com If you want to get a high rank please join and tell people about it.
  7. lcpdpolice97 Win User

GTA 4

Ok, I am starting a Police clan for GTA 4 PC... I need a team of people who are looking to assit me in creating the clan. I need someone who is good with mods. Someone who knows how to download mods so we can use LCPDFR through Windows Live for PC. I need
    someone who can design cars. With good LCPD skins. Good ELS, etc. I will be the police commissioner. Still looking for Chief, Lieutenants, Sergeants, and Patrolmen. I Need people to help design the website (which I can mostly do) I need loyal people to help
    me. I am hoping for this to become one of the best, most realistic police clan for GTA 4 PC, and i need your help!!!
  8. xCoUnTrYxMEDICx Win User

Upcoming GTA V Clan Looking for New Members!

Hey Im 17 and Im Looking to join a GTA IV clan !
Thema:

Looking to join or start a clan who still plays gta 4

1. Looking to join or start a clan who still plays gta 4 - Similar Threads - Looking join start

2. Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App.: I am unable to join or create any group in the "looking for a group" section in Xbox App or Xbox Beta. I get the error message when I try to join one; "Sorry, but there was a problem sending your...
  3. Xbox prevents me from creating Looking for Group posts or joining

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox prevents me from creating Looking for Group posts or joining: Xbox Live is supposed to be a good service, and the best part is playing online with Looking for Group. But, Xbox prevents me from creating Looking for Group posts or joining them. Can I get help?...
  4. Looking to start a new COD team or join one....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start a new COD team or join one....: I am looking to start a new COD team for the new COD: BO lll game that is coming out or join one. If I start one with a group of people I have a great set of skills that I bring with me. I have...
  5. Looking to start a new COD team or join one....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start a new COD team or join one....: I am looking to start a new COD team for the new COD: BO lll game that is coming out or join one. If I start one with a group of people I have a great set of skills that I bring with me. I have...
  6. Looking to start a clan/community or join one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start a clan/community or join one.: Yo, I'm currenty looking to start up a clan/community or to maybe join one. I was just apart of a community for a few months but left then got blacklisted (stupid reason), I was apart of a couple...
  7. Looking to start or join in a a group for a raid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start or join in a a group for a raid: I'm a level 28 Warlock I am on now. Add me or respond to this post e86d0f56-9868-45d5-b4ff-f460ec0fe54f
  8. D3-looking to start/join a team, clan type thing maybe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    D3-looking to start/join a team, clan type thing maybe?: Hello i play a lot of diablo 3 for xbox360, almost have all the achievements need one more the diablo triumphs to have them all complete. I play diablo 3 almost religiously have several books on...
  9. Starting up a new group 15+ Looking for people to join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Starting up a new group 15+ Looking for people to join: My name is Gavin, i am 15 years old and from the UK and i am starting up a new group to play games with, i haven't got a name for this group and am the only one in it so far but i am looking for...
  10. Looking to Start or join a community!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking to Start or join a community!: Hi everyone, i am looking to start or join a small community for the Xbox One, i have ran and been in a few before which have been successful but had to leave them due to work commitments, now i...