Looking to join survival worlds on xbox one.

Discus and support Looking to join survival worlds on xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My connection drops once every few hours or I would host my own server. Looking for worlds I can join that are survival and no host priv. I will play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArcadeFreeman, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Looking to join survival worlds on xbox one.

My connection drops once every few hours or I would host my own server. Looking for worlds I can join that are survival and no host priv. I will play with anyone any age as long as you not super annoying. Sometimes I like to team up other times I like to
    wander alone. Add me

:)

ArcadeFreeman, Apr 26, 2015
  2. add me for survival

Looking for survival maps to join, send me friend requests if i can join your world

ArcadeFreeman, Apr 26, 2015
  3. minecraft creative building

Hey fellow gamers,

i'm looking for someone to join me in playing minecraft on either my current world or a new world. i play creative and survival and was looking for someone whos got a good creative mind to join me in playing minecraft.

hope someone wants to join in

ON3BR1T15H1D10T, Apr 26, 2015
  4. laurenL0V3 Win User

Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread

Looking for people that are 18+ to start a new survival world or even join in someone else's world!

I play at least every other day or so and have a mic.
  5. II FOZZER II Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer 18+ add me!

Add me. Great at building and I only play hard mode survival.... not so great with redstone. I'm looking to join someone else world.
  6. celtics fan one Win User

Need players 16* with mics.

I'm looking for people to start up a new survival world

Send me a request on xbox one my gt is
  7. WilliamReeves15 Win User

PEOPLE CANT JOIN ME AND I CANT JOIN PEOPLE

i just found out that im only able to join survival worlds, but icant join creative worlds or realms it says unable to connect. very wired
  8. WarriorReturned Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition Players wanted!

JOINING ANY WORLDS (PREFERABLY SURVIVAL + MEDIEVAL THEME):

GT: WarriorRevived
Thema:

Looking to join survival worlds on xbox one.

1. Looking to join survival worlds on xbox one. - Similar Threads - Looking join survival

2. Guys I finally signed up for Project X cloud I hope I can join this looks like fun

in XboX Insiders
    Guys I finally signed up for Project X cloud I hope I can join this looks like fun: For weeks I was on the fence about it but today I signed up tell me the estimation and how long it will take to in this game streaming service is it free submitted by /u/Alexey05 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App.: I am unable to join or create any group in the "looking for a group" section in Xbox App or Xbox Beta. I get the error message when I try to join one; "Sorry, but there was a problem sending your...
  4. Xbox prevents me from creating Looking for Group posts or joining

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox prevents me from creating Looking for Group posts or joining: Xbox Live is supposed to be a good service, and the best part is playing online with Looking for Group. But, Xbox prevents me from creating Looking for Group posts or joining them. Can I get help?...
  5. ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join: I am looking for a mature gaming clan/community to join. I am from the UK and work in video game development. So if you're looking for someone who needs to be on 24/7, 365, or on at late hours...
  6. Looking for a clan to join?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a clan to join?: Are you looking for a clan to join. Well you are in luck. KSI is always looking for people to join the community. The community is over 2000 plus people over the three consoles. Message me on here...
  7. Looking for survival players willing to join and help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for survival players willing to join and help!!: I play survial with friends and we have a world going if anyone would like to join in just message me. My gamer tag is 9a786c39-6634-46fc-8716-1e640d27efb9
  8. Survival Server looking for people to join in and play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Survival Server looking for people to join in and play.: I don't have a long list of rules other than not to go in other people houses or take from chests without asking, of course, NO griefin'. I would prefer to play with anyone 16 and up but as long...
  9. Looking for ppl to join my Minecraft xbox one survival world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for ppl to join my Minecraft xbox one survival world: I want to create a big survival world with anyone who is interested. Must have a mic and be atleast 16 or older. I will be online for the next 8 hrs. f1cc44e8-b16f-4799-9a7e-3009a217b75e
  10. Looking for people to join my new survival world on minecraft ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to join my new survival world on minecraft ?: If anyone's interested add me also have a mic and be 13 or older reply via message my GamerTag ASAP 0be0005d-5a87-4d9f-9f66-8d1034d2fa62