Looking to play with experienced builders

Discus and support Looking to play with experienced builders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm very bad and inexperienced with building, i'd like to watch someone build something so maybe I can learn a little bit. Add me if anyones interested... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kid Conquer, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Kid Conquer
    Kid Conquer Guest

I'm very bad and inexperienced with building, i'd like to watch someone build something so maybe I can learn a little bit. Add me if anyones interested

:)

Kid Conquer, Jun 15, 2014
  2. Tbrandon13
    Tbrandon13 Guest
    Looking to create!!! Need EXPERIENCED builders!

I'm interested in joining and I have a mic it's just not fixed yet, should get it soon. Been playing since release, GT is . I have a few people that might help as well.

Tbrandon13, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Looking to create!!! Need EXPERIENCED builders!

Okay so here is what is planned;

I already have a solid team, there are 4 of us. We have done this before as a trial run.....but we want to start from scratch and go bigger.

So we want to create a real working environment and community with other mature players. From the trial run that we did we have learned that a solid government system, banking, jobs, etc...... THEY DO WORK and CAN be achieved! BUT the first thing that needs
    to be established is the ground work. Such as, any and all housing, roadwork, offices,stores,etc. etc. etc....... the main part needs to work. IF you are a mature player, with or without a mic, who is above the age of 16, and has experience building and creating
    we are looking for you. We will be recording to put all of our hard work, and potentially your hard work out there for the public to see. We want this to be a completely functioning community that is safe and fun! So if you think you can give a helping hand
    ADD ME! and shoot me a message! Hope to hear from you soon Looking to play with experienced builders :D

tober4LIF3duhhh, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Davidw7310
    Davidw7310 Guest

Add me if you like I can show you some good building projects that my friends and I are building at the moment can even show you some basic redstone circuits if you like as well

Davidw7310, Jun 15, 2014
  5. Davidw7310 Win User

Add me if you like I can show you some good building projects that my friends and I are building at the moment can even show you some basic redstone circuits if you like as well
  6. Tbrandon13 Win User

Looking to create!!! Need EXPERIENCED builders!

I'm interested in joining and I have a mic it's just not fixed yet, should get it soon. Been playing since release, GT is . I have a few people that might help as well.
  7. BONEZ214 Win User

Looking for experienced builders to help with a huge village in creative.

I am 17 and definitely up to help, love building in creative and very experienced builder if you would like to see my building skill I can show you some of my maps
  8. hatein209 Win User

Looking for Serious Minecrafters!

I'm a experienced builder, I've built server spawns for MC on PC version, Kingdom's villages I mostly build medieval style builds, and sky scrapers suck a interior design! Currently I'm looking for best builders for massive scale projects, from city's to
    kingdoms and everything in between. On Xbox i am mastering the Newest update! I also play hardcore survival and build epic kingdoms and city's. Shoot a message or Friend request so i can test you!
  9. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Need experienced builders for a timelapse team

Alright, just curious. Might want to try the sticky, though. Plenty of people in there looking for others.
Thema:

1. Looking to play with experienced builders - Similar Threads - Looking play experienced

2. Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play rage 2 / boarderlands 3 due to crashes. Looking for other games: I pre-ordered borderlands 3 but was unable to play it as it kept turning off my console and got a refund. I then decided to buy and download Rage 2 worked great for about a week now whenever I...
  3. Looking for some people to play xbox with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some people to play xbox with.: Anyone else out there from South Georgia, US? 3e491263-4112-40a8-844c-43d97d389268
  4. procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    procuro alguém para jogar gta V ( I'm looking for someone to play ): estou procurando amigos para jogar GTA V no xbox 360, estou com dificuldades para conseguir jogar, parece que tem pouca gente, e quando consigo trabalho, alguém vai e abandona a partida pela...
  5. Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2: This is a message I am sending out to anyone who is interesting in join an ANTHEM + THE DIVISION 2 + BORDERLANDS 2 & 3 Looter Shooter Co-Op PVE Clan. The clan will be launching sometime...
  6. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  7. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  8. Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some random people to play with in Terraria.: I love to play Terraria and I am currently trying to get some pretty rare items. I am planning on making a large expert mode world to open up to anyone. I currently have end game gear and I am...
  9. Looking for experienced players to play with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for experienced players to play with.: I'm not trying to sound like a *** but if there are any players that understand how to play this game then please friend me or send me a message on XBL. I am a 31 year old gamer that originally...
  10. Experienced minecraft player looking for others to play on xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Experienced minecraft player looking for others to play on xbox1: Looking to play minecraft (survival/ creative) with experienced players must have a mic also I am mature and would prefer other mature players message my gamertag : "sams sausage" if u are...