Looking to speed run main story line with co-op partner.

Discus and support Looking to speed run main story line with co-op partner. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for someone to speed run through the main story line with. Feel free to add me! 97927ced-cbc0-4d53-9c28-a98900748b6e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mytos1s, Mar 27, 2014.

1. mytos1s
    mytos1s Guest

Looking for someone to speed run through the main story line with. Feel free to add me!

:)

mytos1s, Mar 27, 2014
  2. FlamezOn
    FlamezOn Guest
    Looking for a co-op partner..

Hey Im looking for a partner to play the co-op missions with, Im not done with the main story but thought I'd get this done now before xbox one comes out and old games become even more less played. so If you wanna roll add me!

FlamezOn, Mar 27, 2014
  3. Warrior96x
    Warrior96x Guest
    lookin for partner

long story short : i'm 18, looking for a partner with a micrphone for the co-op in DR3. i'm lv 44 btw in the game. my gamertag : meassage me and add me.

Warrior96x, Mar 27, 2014
  4. Looking to speed run main story line with co-op partner.

I'll run through it with you! I haven't beat the game yet.

Justin Eastwick, Mar 30, 2014
  5. Justin Eastwick Win User

I'll run through it with you! I haven't beat the game yet.
  6. nofreebe Win User

Campaign partners wanted

I'm more into co-op than versus so look for me if you're looking for co-op partner.
  7. Deaths Head 200 Win User

LOOKING FOR CO-OP PARTNER

There are number of threads here asking for co-op partners. Here's a link to the main thread here for requesting/finding co-op partners :

forums.xbox.com/.../158578.aspx
  8. gameshoes3003 Win User

Co-op Crap Games. All of Them

I like co-op games that are in the main campaign. No side stories, just the main plot.

Resident Evil 5 would be one of these main plot games.

Splinter Cell Conviction had a stupid side story co-op mode.
  9. chris833-9707A57C-91 Win User

Looking for partners for Campaign/War Games/Spartan Ops? POST HERE!

Looking for spartan ops partner for episodes 7-10 and co-op campaign partner for bromageddon achievement for all missions from requiem on.
Thema:

1. Looking to speed run main story line with co-op partner. - Similar Threads - Looking speed run

2. Looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post: I have gotten ban for 14 days because of your looking for group bug because i did nothing wring i got ban for no reason and i would like to be unban upstartpath4183 is my gt also ive had to keep...
  3. Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console: Здравствуйте я хотел поделиться своим соображением на счёт новой консоли xbox точнее её внешним видом я представляю её корпус похожего на робота из игры Gears 5 а в руках этого робота располагался...
  4. Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One: I was reading a thread where someone back in Aug 2019 couldnt find the pictures they uploaded from their X Box to their OneDrive. It ended with the ambassador saying if someone else had the same...
  5. Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group post: Why is it when i open a looking for group post for any game it says like for example 143 groups looking for players but it only shows 1 or 2 posts from like 4hrs ago?...
  6. Can't post looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post looking for group posts: I can't seem to post looking for group on my second account, aslong as not beeing accepted to clubs and accessing mixer. When I post a looking for group it says their was a problem posting that....
  7. looking for follow up on case

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for follow up on case: hey I open up a support case [case number removed] an have not heard nothing about it so was wondering what is going on 7176717b-7eb5-40f1-b770-9ddb620a2a36
  8. there was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was a problem posting your looking for group: I been trying to fix this issue if anyone can help with this issue that would be great a2a53990-7cff-4300-b0f1-fed1fa3c5721
  9. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  10. Looking for players who want to speed run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for players who want to speed run: Want to max your manifest? Want to stock up on equipment? Want to have fun while completing Platinum games quickly? Then you should try speed running. I'm wanting to speed run again and I'm...