Looking To Start New Ghosts Clan!

Discus and support Looking To Start New Ghosts Clan! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone! Myself and a friend are looking to start a clan on Call of Duty: Ghosts. We have already decided that our name is Team Novus, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by noV Solaris, Jan 22, 2014.

1. noV Solaris
    noV Solaris Guest

Hey everyone!

Myself and a friend are looking to start a clan on Call of Duty: Ghosts. We have already decided that our name is
    Team Novus, and gamertag changes will be as follows; noV (Name here).
    Gamertag changes are not required to join. This is only if you really want to represent Team Novus!

I personally am an eSports addict. I may not be the best player around, but I know anything and everything going on in the eSports community at all times. I'm a very competitive player, whereas my friend is more of a casual player therefore making this clan
    already start to be well rounded. We have held nearly every position possible in many clans, from grunt all the way up to President, Commander or Founder. We have remained clanless for a long while, and have finally decided to pick back up the sticks and make
    a clan of our own.

This clan is going to be open to both casual and competitive gamers alike. We do plan on creating a website for the clan using either WordPress, or the Enjin network. We are extremely familiar with these services, so you can be assured that the website will
    not disappoint!

We are currently accepting players who meet the following requirements:

• Age 13+
    • Mature
    • Friendly
    • Shows eagerness to prove to be an asset to the clan
    Simple, right? Right!
    If you have any questions about our abilities to lead a clan or gaming community, look no further! We have written two OFFICIAL guides on how to run your clan or gaming community. If you are one to question authority, which you should be, then please do
    read the following to make sure you're involved with guys who know exactly what they are doing:

Teachings of the Clan: Succession

Teachings of the Clan: Reflections

Together, we also founded the website that the guides were published on; Project Ascendancy. In short, we provide professional reviews and advice for other clans and gaming communities free of charge. We have recently merged with an organization called the
    Enjin Designer Hub, and have added Designer Reviews and Site Reviews to our services. Lastly, we advertise for any clans that want to be advertised also free of charge.

Do you feel confident in us now? Fantastic! Be sure to send me a message on Xbox Live, or reply to this post if you are interested in joining and helping us take Team Novus to new heights!

:)

noV Solaris, Jan 22, 2014
  2. HOMICIDAL GAMING - MULTI-CLAN COMMUNITY - FASTEST GROWING -

GTA 5 clans starting...hit me up today... also we are looking to start organizing squads for COD GHOSTS...hit me up and check out www.homicidalgaming.com

HG XLKOTEKA VI, Jan 22, 2014
  3. starting a clan

im looking to start a new clan looking for some one to run it with

HellHoundRuler, Jan 22, 2014
  4. HG XLKOTEKA VI Win User

HOMICIDAL GAMING - MULTI-CLAN COMMUNITY - FASTEST GROWING -

GTA 5 clans starting...hit me up today... also we are looking to start organizing squads for COD GHOSTS...hit me up and check out www.homicidalgaming.com
  5. UnderGround-5FDFE5BD Win User

XBOX ONE & 360 Adult Clan for those 30 and Over

What level is your clan on Ghost? I'm looking for a diamond division clan.
  6. xMABUHAY KAx Win User

LOOKING TO START A NEW CLAN

Are you interested in my clan...I have been messaging wildjack..I have a IPB site...which I am still working on.
  7. eVa EntitY Win User

LOOKING TO START A NEW CLAN

hey im a mature 18 intrested in making a website for this clan this is a quick site i made not the best i can do but not to bad

http://www.justff.enjin.com
  8. TheAOTSdude Win User

****WolfCave - Recruting (w00f)**** | XBOXONE | COD - Ghosts |

Looking for a good clan or a start up to play COD Ghosts with on Xbox One. I would like to join up and be part of the fight

Hope to hear from you.
Thema:

1. Looking To Start New Ghosts Clan! - Similar Threads - Looking Start Ghosts

2. Looking to start a group to game together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start a group to game together: I’m looking to start a group casual gamers to play games such as Ghost recon wildlands Ark survival evolved FAR cry 5 I’m 29 male and I play regularly and am just trying to make some new...
  3. Looking to Start a clan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to Start a clan?: Hey guys im looking to start like a clan to play on multiplayer and zombies. My old clan started being a ass and my friends i used to play with dont pay with me anymore so i'm trying to start my...
  4. I had an active player in Star Wars Commander Game. But at starting the game looks like the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had an active player in Star Wars Commander Game. But at starting the game looks like the ...: Tenía jugador activo en este PC. inicié juego y APARECE COMO SI LO ESTUVIERA JUGANDO PRIMERA VEZ, HE PERDIDO TODO MI AVANCE EN EL JUEGO. LA CLAVE ES Y ESTABA ASOCIADO A UNA CUENTA DE FACEBOOK ***...
  5. Looking for peeps w/ mics to start the saga H1-5 legendary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for peeps w/ mics to start the saga H1-5 legendary: I just got mcc and im dying to play coop legendary with a full team. Playing solo is boring, i hate it! So if you are interested hit me up ASAP! We will start at Halo 1 and finish on Halo 5!...
  6. Looking to start a Social Media Gaming group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start a Social Media Gaming group: As the title says but ill be a bit more descriptive it doesn't matter what age gender or sexuality or where your located as long as your time zone is GMT and you are commited!. I am looking to...
  7. Looking to start a new world... xbox one minecraft..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start a new world... xbox one minecraft..: Hello everyone i am looking for new friends to start a new world on minecraft with. I am 23 and i only play with mature people only you must have a mic and like hardcore survival.....
  8. Xbox one restarted and startEd up fine but the displays looks messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one restarted and startEd up fine but the displays looks messed up: [img] Started displaying like this after I restarted it and I check the HMDI cable and itsatellite all good, even switched ports, and did a hard reboot on the console. Need help...
  9. Xbox One Turns On And Just Sits There Wait To Start Like Its Looking For OS Can Anyone Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turns On And Just Sits There Wait To Start Like Its Looking For OS Can Anyone Help: Can Anyone Help Cannot Get My Xbox One To Start It Comes On And Just Sits There And Is Acting Like Its Looking For The OS Can Anyone Help bcadca3c-3638-4d0d-b0fe-1a2fa62c1d70
  10. Starting up a new group 15+ Looking for people to join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Starting up a new group 15+ Looking for people to join: My name is Gavin, i am 15 years old and from the UK and i am starting up a new group to play games with, i haven't got a name for this group and am the only one in it so far but i am looking for...