Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew

Discus and support Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Im looking to join a GTA crew temporally. My Current clan FoG does not play GTA and are mostly on the xbox one. I've recently got into GTA and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoG Irony, Mar 26, 2014.

1. FoG Irony
    FoG Irony Guest

Hello Im looking to join a GTA crew temporally. My Current clan FoG does not play GTA and are mostly on the xbox one. I've recently got into GTA and prefer to go around playing tdm, capture, bounty hunting and free mode. I won't be moving on with my clan
    until june so I am interested in joining a crew temporally so I have people to play with. It gets board lone-wolfing all the time. Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew :(

Also I am 17 and have turtle beaches x12.

:)

FoG Irony, Mar 26, 2014
  2. LTJ Northy
    LTJ Northy Guest
    LTJ Northy, Mar 26, 2014
  3. Established GTA V crew looking for new members

We're an established GTA V crew looking for new members if you're willing to join a great crew that helps out fellow members feel free to join our crew. Please contact chri5104 or xPERFECTIONx08 for invite.

LonesomeDove81, Mar 26, 2014
  4. Holerorm
    Holerorm Guest

Hi, please like my facebook page you will get all the info about my purpose and plans.

FACEBOOK PAGE & GTA 5 CLAN NAME= The Private Legends

There is a long explanation of my purpose i n the facebook page www.facebook.com/.../1404955496441844

This is a page where all gamers meet

Holerorm, Apr 1, 2014
  5. Holerorm Win User

Hi, please like my facebook page you will get all the info about my purpose and plans.

FACEBOOK PAGE & GTA 5 CLAN NAME= The Private Legends

There is a long explanation of my purpose i n the facebook page www.facebook.com/.../1404955496441844

This is a page where all gamers meet
  6. Im Jelly Man Win User

Looking for people to play Gta

Joining random crews in GTA Online is not the best thing to do.When I first started playing,My first crew I joined was IGN(The worst crew in GTA online.) I was a complete noob at the game at the time and they kept killing me.Crew/Clan members aren't suppose
    to kill each other.They are there to back you up when you need help.Choose wisely when looking for crews.You'll find that right crew for you.
  7. Danny20130 Win User

looking for a crew for gta online

Join my crew DareTheDevil Its a gta online stunt crew and roleplay crew and you have to be in a suit ;P just me at moment 2 of my friends gonna join
  8. JJstayfly Win User

Do you need a crew. Click me

Hey guys 1 more day, actually not even. Its almost here what we have all been waiting for GTA Online. Im sure some are still looking for a crew and im still looking for members so feel free to follow the link above and join the crew. The crew will be very
    active.
  9. FryZBoXX Win User

Im looking for a mature gta clan or community

Thema:

1. Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew - Similar Threads - Looking Temporally Join

2. Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Внешний вид новой консоли [Translate] The look of the new console: Здравствуйте я хотел поделиться своим соображением на счёт новой консоли xbox точнее её внешним видом я представляю её корпус похожего на робота из игры Gears 5 а в руках этого робота располагался...
  3. Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One: I was reading a thread where someone back in Aug 2019 couldnt find the pictures they uploaded from their X Box to their OneDrive. It ended with the ambassador saying if someone else had the same...
  4. Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group post: Why is it when i open a looking for group post for any game it says like for example 143 groups looking for players but it only shows 1 or 2 posts from like 4hrs ago?...
  5. Can't post looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post looking for group posts: I can't seem to post looking for group on my second account, aslong as not beeing accepted to clubs and accessing mixer. When I post a looking for group it says their was a problem posting that....
  6. looking for follow up on case

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for follow up on case: hey I open up a support case [case number removed] an have not heard nothing about it so was wondering what is going on 7176717b-7eb5-40f1-b770-9ddb620a2a36
  7. there was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was a problem posting your looking for group: I been trying to fix this issue if anyone can help with this issue that would be great a2a53990-7cff-4300-b0f1-fed1fa3c5721
  8. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  9. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console": I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but nothing works. Help?? submitted by...
  10. Looking for former 'Temporal Knights' clan members ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for former 'Temporal Knights' clan members ...: I very much doubt this will work, but I'm looking for anyone who was involved with the Temporal Knights, or anyone who knows what happened to the clan. I was a member, but stopped playing and...