Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew

Discus and support Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Im looking to join a GTA crew temporally. My Current clan FoG does not play GTA and are mostly on the xbox one. I've recently got into GTA and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FoG Irony, Mar 26, 2014.

1. FoG Irony
    FoG Irony Guest

Hello Im looking to join a GTA crew temporally. My Current clan FoG does not play GTA and are mostly on the xbox one. I've recently got into GTA and prefer to go around playing tdm, capture, bounty hunting and free mode. I won't be moving on with my clan
    until june so I am interested in joining a crew temporally so I have people to play with. It gets board lone-wolfing all the time. Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew :(

Also I am 17 and have turtle beaches x12.

:)

FoG Irony, Mar 26, 2014
  2. LTJ Northy
    LTJ Northy Guest
    LTJ Northy, Mar 26, 2014
  3. Established GTA V crew looking for new members

We're an established GTA V crew looking for new members if you're willing to join a great crew that helps out fellow members feel free to join our crew. Please contact chri5104 or xPERFECTIONx08 for invite.

LonesomeDove81, Mar 26, 2014
  4. Holerorm
    Holerorm Guest

Hi, please like my facebook page you will get all the info about my purpose and plans.

FACEBOOK PAGE & GTA 5 CLAN NAME= The Private Legends

There is a long explanation of my purpose i n the facebook page www.facebook.com/.../1404955496441844

This is a page where all gamers meet

Holerorm, Apr 1, 2014
  5. Holerorm Win User

Hi, please like my facebook page you will get all the info about my purpose and plans.

FACEBOOK PAGE & GTA 5 CLAN NAME= The Private Legends

There is a long explanation of my purpose i n the facebook page www.facebook.com/.../1404955496441844

This is a page where all gamers meet
  6. Im Jelly Man Win User

Looking for people to play Gta

Joining random crews in GTA Online is not the best thing to do.When I first started playing,My first crew I joined was IGN(The worst crew in GTA online.) I was a complete noob at the game at the time and they kept killing me.Crew/Clan members aren't suppose
    to kill each other.They are there to back you up when you need help.Choose wisely when looking for crews.You'll find that right crew for you.
  7. Danny20130 Win User

looking for a crew for gta online

Join my crew DareTheDevil Its a gta online stunt crew and roleplay crew and you have to be in a suit ;P just me at moment 2 of my friends gonna join
  8. JJstayfly Win User

Do you need a crew. Click me

Hey guys 1 more day, actually not even. Its almost here what we have all been waiting for GTA Online. Im sure some are still looking for a crew and im still looking for members so feel free to follow the link above and join the crew. The crew will be very
    active.
  9. FryZBoXX Win User

Im looking for a mature gta clan or community

Thema:

1. Looking to Temporally Join a GTA Crew - Similar Threads - Looking Temporally Join

2. The looking for group page is broken

in XBoX on Windows
    The looking for group page is broken: So basically what is going on, is that anytime I try to click the "I'm interested" button, it says the post is no longer available. It also labels some posts that have been made an hour ago as...
  3. Looks really cool been in the xbox app for long time.

in XboX Insiders
    Looks really cool been in the xbox app for long time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  4. Looking for group error

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group error: Whenever I try posting a looking for group from xbox game bar it gives me an error that it can't post. I also can't see posts either. It used to work for me before but recently it stopped. I had a...
  5. looking for manual (PDF) for Xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    looking for manual (PDF) for Xbox 360 wireless controller: hi, I lost my printed manual and all I could find online so far are security guidelines and general product info. Can someone point me to the manual? Thanks! 4807b4f0-2a58-41f6-ac17-d880f3e58a0c
  6. What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.

in XboX Insiders
    What was wrong with tiles?! Takes so much space as a list and looks terrible.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Bludfyr [link] [comments]
  7. Can I say that I love how the My Games & Apps button no longer looks like wasted space!

in XboX Insiders
    Can I say that I love how the My Games & Apps button no longer looks like wasted space!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt [link] [comments]
  8. Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game: Whenever i connect my controller (via bluetooth) to a game like Grand Theft Auto V or Rocket league the screen just starts to look up constantly. It makes gameplay really hard. Can i please get...
  9. First content block peeking looks ugly

in XboX Insiders
    First content block peeking looks ugly: The first content block that peeks looks ugly, it is cut in half and does not make sense. The old design where it was just words looked way better submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments]
  10. Looking for former 'Temporal Knights' clan members ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for former 'Temporal Knights' clan members ...: I very much doubt this will work, but I'm looking for anyone who was involved with the Temporal Knights, or anyone who knows what happened to the clan. I was a member, but stopped playing and...