Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

Discus and support Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I already bought the fallen love ranger pack once, but my epic games account got hacked and I made a new one, now that I want to buy it again, I can't,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Brady Austin 25, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

I already bought the fallen love ranger pack once, but my epic games account got hacked and I made a new one, now that I want to buy it again, I can't, it says that I already own it, I tried to gift it to me, and now I have the code but I can't use it
    'cause it keeps telling me that I already own it

:)

Brady Austin 25, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it

1. Looks like you already own this, hope you're enjoying it - Similar Threads - Looks already own

2. Where should i post/look?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where should i post/look?: Where can we ask for new and see past backwards compatable games? I was thinking about a few since i heard about baldurs gate 3 e8154de1-32e1-4042-b869-cf4c27c8508f
  3. Party invites and Looking For Group posts are not giving me notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Party invites and Looking For Group posts are not giving me notifications.: Ive power cycled, cleared MAC address, reset my whole console, and even cleared caches, but still cant receive any party invites at all. Anyone know what else might be causing this? (Im in Alpha...
  4. Looking for help with error 0x82d40003 (Minecraft)

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for help with error 0x82d40003 (Minecraft): Got this error today - game played fine last night. Support chat suggested I uninstall and reinstall - but now attempts to reinstall only ginve me option to buy the game (Minecraft). How do I...
  5. Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ps4 Minecraft Erroroops! Looks like the Microsoft account you are trying to use is already...: This is whats happening every time i try and log in help me. Please help me ive been trying to fix this for 3 days and tried everything I’ve tried logging in with other Microsoft accounts and...
  6. 'Looks like you already own this' message freezing my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Looks like you already own this' message freezing my game: Dear Microsoft, I logged onto Destiny 2 a few days ago with the newest expansion loaded and it worked completely fine with no 'Looks like you already own this' message. I logged onto the game...
  7. Xbox game not downloading properly, yes I've already looked at xbox support page for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game not downloading properly, yes I've already looked at xbox support page for it.: Today I got Witcher 3 and I was excited to play it. I inserted the disc, an update thing popped up I hit yes, etc and it started downloading. Then after awhile it froze and wouldn't, so I...
  8. Looking for people to add to our group of builders we have a lot of people already on our 24hr ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to add to our group of builders we have a lot of people already on our 24hr ...: Haha GT:. We represent AOE we are trying to find people to join us in our quest to build the best xbox one worlds wich intact we can on the xbox360 we had the 2nd most downloaded map for 2months...
  9. already in a clan...but looking for ppl to play extinction or titanfall..and to play with ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    already in a clan...but looking for ppl to play extinction or titanfall..and to play with ...: looking for experienced extinction players....and soem ppl to play with ..im on the xbox one.. dd301054-7949-46ee-95cd-4538725b3fdd
  10. Looking for Girls to play with (sorry guys I have enough of you already)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Girls to play with (sorry guys I have enough of you already): Hey all, My gamertag is Giggsy MUFC and I am a 23 year old electrical engineer from ontario. I am looking to play with more girls due to the fact that my friends list and xbox live in general...