”Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass”

Discus and support ”Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have had Forza Horizon 4 since November and now when I try to launch it, it says ”Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass” and It’s been going... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TSA Tam, Jun 25, 2019.

1. TSA Tam
    TSA Tam Guest

So I have had Forza Horizon 4 since November and now when I try to launch it, it says ”Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass” and It’s been going on for a week. Please help -Tahnm

:)

TSA Tam, Jun 25, 2019
  2. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Did you own game before joining game pass??? If not and you got it from game pass you will have to renew to gain access to play. If you bought it from store then i am not sure why you would get that notification.
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Do you own the game? if you do not have to renew the gamepass
  4. xbox24ru Win User

Hi there TSA Tam,

Are you signed into your actual microsoft xbox account with xbox game pass, and do you have any outstanding balances owed at all.

Please let us know thanks

Kind Regards

Alec
  5. GustavGans1 Win User

"Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

Hi Azgarech,

did you something special before or between the times you installed again and again?

im installing the 3rd time now. hope it will work finally...
  6. GustavGans1 Win User

"Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

I have the same problem here. i triwd gamepass

to try forza horizon 4 and canceled it within 14 days. now i cant start rocket league since it became also a gamepass-game. but i buyed it 1 year ago. reseted xbox and reinstalled the game 2 times. nothing helps !
Thema:

1. ”Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass” - Similar Threads - ”Looks need renew

2. Looks like you need to renew gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew gamepass: When I was trying to load into dead by daylight I was given a message that said I needed to renew gamepass, I’ve never used gamepass, this also happens with minecraft and terraria. When I tried...
  3. Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement Team Needs To Be Looked At: Ok like i said before I've been com ban multiple times in a row this while month without a break i had not a single ban in 11+ years with xbox never sent any bad messages nothing violating...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 on PC purchased, but there was an error " Looks like you need to update...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 on PC purchased, but there was an error " Looks like you need to update...: Game Forza Horizon 4 on PC bought on November 25, all this time worked fine, but today there was an error "it Seems you need to update your subscription Game Pass. If the term of your subscription...
  5. Error 0x803f800e Looks-like-you-need-to-renew-xbox-game-pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Looks-like-you-need-to-renew-xbox-game-pass: I buyed Rocket League 2 years ago as code and played it very often and want to play it. 2 Weeks ago i wanted to test Forza Horizon4 and joined Gamepass. Then i canceles gamepass. Today i wanted...
  6. "Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e): I'm French, I will try it in English ;) When I tried to play Rocket League today I had this error message (in French) "Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass..." (0x803f800e). I precise I...
  7. We NEED a way to look at saved games on the Cloud!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We NEED a way to look at saved games on the Cloud!: I ran into this first with Mass Effect, but honestly, it applies to all BC games from the 360 as far as I can tell. There is only ONE way to see your 360 data on the cloud through the Xbox One...
  8. Need enforcement team to look at this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need enforcement team to look at this: hi so my account: got suspended for 24 hours and I was talking to Stephen S for support and he told me to post on here hoping you would see this and help me get my account unsuspended, thank you...
  9. need gamertag change looked into

in XBoX on Consoles
    need gamertag change looked into: I am tired of having my gamertag changed and having to answer questions on Microsoft policies just to get an a supposed called review of the gamertag is bullcrap I need people in the enforcement...
  10. Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team needed to look at my report for someone that had flooded my I.P.: I would like a member from the enforcement team to take a look at my report about someone who had flooded my I.P. My gamertag is DHS Diabolic. I also have the incident recorded and it can be found...