Loosing Gamerscore

Discus and support Loosing Gamerscore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, just wondered if anyone else is loosing achievements and gamerscore, i was on 215,950 last night im currently at work and got a notification... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoMe1 GiFTeD, Oct 6, 2019.

1. SoMe1 GiFTeD
    SoMe1 GiFTeD Guest

Loosing Gamerscore

Hello all, just wondered if anyone else is loosing achievements and gamerscore, i was on 215,950 last night im currently at work and got a notification on my Xbox app saying id unlocked an achievement in rainbow six siege (ive not played it since 2016) when
    i looked at what was going on i noticed my score had gone down to 215,750, the achievement that notified me has now been dated today and im just wondering whats going on. I take my achievements very seriously and im worried about loosing anymore or when ill
    get it back. Thanks in advance.

:)

SoMe1 GiFTeD, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

Well, I remembered when I used to play Full House Poker on Xbox 360 that when I unlocked some newly added achievements, they would be undone because the updates for those achievements weren't fully ready. Now I think this issue will not be a problem anymore
    with the new technology of updates for Xbox One games.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

I doubt you would be losing achievements but it's possible the notification was just delayed. I've had this happen where I've met the requirements for an achievement but haven't actually been awarded the achievement for about a week. It's interesting that
    your's has happened after years though.

When your score went down did you lose the same amount as the achievement was worth? If not then contacting support using the link in the post above may be your best option.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

If you get into Rainbow Six, because they changed 3 achievements a while ago, I just don't think it is right to take away the achievements you have already made, if the case happened with more achievements from other games better contact support. Good luck!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

I've had this happen to me too, but it always fixed itself after a few days.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

I have not seen any of mine missing but Gamer score issues normal fix them selves within 48 hours
Thema:

Loosing Gamerscore

1. Loosing Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Loosing Gamerscore

2. Xbox loosing connection and signing out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox loosing connection and signing out: So in July, I took my Xbox One (which I had just gotten in November) to he beach with me. I used a hotspot on my phones for internet connection since the wifi there sucked. Well, once I came back...
  3. Grips of elite controller loose. NL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grips of elite controller loose. NL: Hello guys, I have a question, im from the netherlands and i have a elite controller with the grips on the back side who are getting loose. I have warranty but where do i have to be? Or who can i...
  4. tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game

in XBoX Accessibility
    tranfering my game from my xbox one to my computer without loosing anything i have on that game: can i transfer my games on my xbox to my pc without loosing anything i have on the games? because im thinking about getting a gaming computer and i love this game called Apex Legends and ive put a...
  5. GTA V Online - Cannot load mission "Loose Cheng" from new expansion with physical copy....

in XboX Insiders
    GTA V Online - Cannot load mission "Loose Cheng" from new expansion with physical copy....: [IMG] submitted by /u/ElChe416 [link] [comments]
  6. XBox 1 X keeps loosing IP Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 1 X keeps loosing IP Address: Hi, Got a new Xbox 1 over the weekend and it had a stable internet connection. But now it keeps dropping out pf Xbox live and comes up with the error Cannot get a valid IP Address. Followed all...
  7. The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it: When I was young I lost my girlfriend because of World of Warcraft. It wasn't a game, but a job... 4d22c03e-ad7a-46e1-8eca-8f6282e8ba77
  8. Xbox loosing connection to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox loosing connection to controller: My xbox have been doing this for a long time now. Whenever i don't have my controller connected via wire, it disconnects from time to time even doe it is charged. I've also been having some...
  9. Xbox one x optical port is loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x optical port is loose: When plugging in my optical cable it seems loose and falls out with little to no movement. When trying to plug it in harder I made sure it is going in the right way and it doesn’t snap or click...
  10. Loosing Internet connection all the time liked when someone kicked you from GTA V

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loosing Internet connection all the time liked when someone kicked you from GTA V: Hi all, I keep losing Internet connection for no reason. Day n night. I play GTA V is my main game. Been to 3 driffrent Internet providers. And still the same. Anyone got an ideal what to...