Loosing Gamerscore

Discus and support Loosing Gamerscore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, just wondered if anyone else is loosing achievements and gamerscore, i was on 215,950 last night im currently at work and got a notification... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoMe1 GiFTeD, Oct 6, 2019.

1. SoMe1 GiFTeD
    SoMe1 GiFTeD Guest

Loosing Gamerscore

Hello all, just wondered if anyone else is loosing achievements and gamerscore, i was on 215,950 last night im currently at work and got a notification on my Xbox app saying id unlocked an achievement in rainbow six siege (ive not played it since 2016) when
    i looked at what was going on i noticed my score had gone down to 215,750, the achievement that notified me has now been dated today and im just wondering whats going on. I take my achievements very seriously and im worried about loosing anymore or when ill
    get it back. Thanks in advance.

:)

SoMe1 GiFTeD, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

Well, I remembered when I used to play Full House Poker on Xbox 360 that when I unlocked some newly added achievements, they would be undone because the updates for those achievements weren't fully ready. Now I think this issue will not be a problem anymore
    with the new technology of updates for Xbox One games.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

I doubt you would be losing achievements but it's possible the notification was just delayed. I've had this happen where I've met the requirements for an achievement but haven't actually been awarded the achievement for about a week. It's interesting that
    your's has happened after years though.

When your score went down did you lose the same amount as the achievement was worth? If not then contacting support using the link in the post above may be your best option.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

If you get into Rainbow Six, because they changed 3 achievements a while ago, I just don't think it is right to take away the achievements you have already made, if the case happened with more achievements from other games better contact support. Good luck!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

I've had this happen to me too, but it always fixed itself after a few days.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Loosing Gamerscore

I have not seen any of mine missing but Gamer score issues normal fix them selves within 48 hours
Thema:

Loosing Gamerscore

1. Loosing Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Loosing Gamerscore

2. Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for feedback on my issue with the loose slot for mic adapter in controller: My Xbox One Stereo microphone adapter jammed into the slot made for it at the bottom of my wireless controller for my Xbox, and now the slot for it or the plug in is loose in my controller, is...
  3. elite series 2 loosing bluetooth connection

in XBoX on Windows
    elite series 2 loosing bluetooth connection: So I bought a series 2 Xbox elite controller I have had it for about three hours and it has started to randomly disconnect from blue tooth about once every hour for a few seconds. I did a search...
  4. Xbox one x loose controller connection often

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x loose controller connection often: Hello. We have two xbox one x in the house and suddeltly both start to loose the connection during gaming. It happen randomly. Tried with fully charged batteries and also bought new batteries in...
  5. Loose Bumper on Standard Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose Bumper on Standard Controller: My controller has been working great for the past couple years now, but all of a sudden the right bumper came loose. It's still in, but the outer part likes to open up. I can still click, but it...
  6. The xbox one controller A button is loose.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox one controller A button is loose.: So very recently my A button on my controller has been very loose to where it doesn't even feel like I'm pressing it anymore its probably due to playing gta and red dead 2 all the time but does...
  7. Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Windows 10) Party Chat loosing connection without any error or sign: Hi there, so I am encountering this weird kind of issue where I am unable to hear or speak to anyone in the xbox app party chat on windows 10. This happens very randomly. Sometimes after a few...
  8. xbox one x controller loosing sync after complete shutdown or in energy-saving mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x controller loosing sync after complete shutdown or in energy-saving mode: To the date of this writing, I have all latest system updates (for the console) and firmware updates (to the controller). SCENARIO 1: Every time the console is -completely- shut down** the...
  9. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...: Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when...
  10. Any one else loose 4K with the latest alpha insider skip ahead build?

in XboX Insiders
    Any one else loose 4K with the latest alpha insider skip ahead build?: Upon booting up my XboxX this morning after the latest alpha insider skip ahead build, I no longer have 4K. I have checked all my components and cables and everything works properly. I am still...