Loot crate

Discus and support Loot crate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Interesting developments regarding loot crates... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R4VER, May 12, 2019.

1. R4VER
    R4VER Guest

Loot crate

Interesting developments regarding loot crates

https://www.unilad.co.uk/gaming/us-senator-introduces-bill-to-ban-loot-boxes-and-pay-to-win-mechanics/?source=gaming

:)

R4VER, May 12, 2019
  2. CODukes4 Win User

Game Merchandise-How much do you have?

I'm subscribed to Loot Crate.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Loot crate

In my opinion, pay to win and loot crates has no place in retail games. I get that developers want to maximize potential revenue, which is why they include them. If they insist on having micro-transactions, then make it only for optional cosmetics.

It'd be great if all games shipped with content (abilities, costumes, cheats) that were attainable by playing the game.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Loot crate

I have never been a fan of the loot crate system. Pay to Win, and even Pay to Advance Faster tends to break the game for me. I am not convinced that it needs legislation to fix though. They tend to break and ruin more than they fix when they meddle
    in gaming.
  5. AFatBlackChick1 Win User

Loot crate

Belgium is only country that banned loot boxes so far and have fines deep fines for developers who goes aganist there law.

I saw this on the news a few days about this senator who wants to pass this law in the U.S. and waiting to see the outcome of this bill.
  6. motphi Win User

Loot crate

Thanks for sharing, great article
Thema:

Loot crate

1. Loot crate - Similar Threads - Loot crate

2. Are loot boxes a good thing for games or a gambling system for youth.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are loot boxes a good thing for games or a gambling system for youth.: If the loot boxes are earned through play then there is no issue. If it is a cost to get the loot boxes than it definitely encourages that gamblers rush of hoping to hit the jackpot....
  3. Still missing Mixpot Loot from November 10th [Sea of Thieves]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still missing Mixpot Loot from November 10th [Sea of Thieves]: As already in the titel I am still missing the Spyglas and the Drum from the Sea of Thieves Stream from November 10th. cd235d03-09eb-495b-a124-ecdf95cec9ed
  4. Redeemed twitch prime loot on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed twitch prime loot on wrong account: I redeemed my twitch prime loot on the wrong epic games account please help I just want to redeem it on the right one 9c3a2479-5e2c-4dc1-88ea-d56414116aa3
  5. Unable to redeem Loot Boxes for Overwatch GoY edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Loot Boxes for Overwatch GoY edition: I’m unable to redeem the 10x bonus Lootboxes that came with GoY edition. Entering the code throws a age limit message: PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserInFamily wzmTJWxvs2fcXEtC.0.6.9 I’ve been...
  6. Crossout ' Sell Loot Crates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crossout ' Sell Loot Crates: [img] This is for new players and even seasoned players that may need a few tips. Whenever you earn a loot crate from the weekly task or season missions -don't open it- sell it! I can guarantee...
  7. Didn't get Gears 1 - 3 in Gears 4 Loot Crate pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get Gears 1 - 3 in Gears 4 Loot Crate pre order: I pre ordered Gears 4 through Loot Crate, and I was suppose to get Gears 1 -3 with the code I got from them. I only got Gears 4 from the code. Here is a screenshot from loot crate showing I was...
  8. Loot crate issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loot crate issue: Just grabbed the game yesterday and got it up and running. However when I attempted to open up the various loot crates, I got an error saying it couldn't read the cards and to try again. After...
  9. Overwatch - xbox.com purchased loot crates not available for download to system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch - xbox.com purchased loot crates not available for download to system: anyone purchase loot crates at xbox.com? my xbox one is not in standby. when i got home i could not see them as downloadable via the "manage game" menu. when i booted up the game they were not...
  10. Free Supply REQ pack code from Loot crate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free Supply REQ pack code from Loot crate.: I got a free REQ pack code in my December bundle from Loot crate, but I don't own halo 5 because it's not my sort of game, so I'm going to bung the code on here for any one else to use, well, the...