Lose connection to xbox live at the same time every day

Discus and support Lose connection to xbox live at the same time every day in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am using a wired ethernet connection through a TP-link and the xbox disconnects from xbox live every day at 17:00 for at least 30 mins. The strange... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrRose123, Mar 3, 2021.

1. MrRose123
    MrRose123 Guest

I am using a wired ethernet connection through a TP-link and the xbox disconnects from xbox live every day at 17:00 for at least 30 mins.

The strange thing is that I can see my friends that are online but on the home screen it still says connect to xbox live.

Also the xbox is the only device that disconnects, my phone and laptop still remain connected.

:)

MrRose123, Mar 3, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello MrRose123, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Miss Diggz Win User

Controller losing connectivity and Xbox Live losing connectivity at the same time

Hey there sonofpaint,

I'm sorry to hear about the odd issue. Thanks for posting in detail, it's much appreciated. When you have some time set aside, I would suggest trying out these troubleshooting steps below.

1. Power cycle your Xbox One console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console
      will power down.
    2. When the console is off, unplug your console from the power source and unplug your power cord to your router/modem/gateway. Leave everything unplugged for about 3 minutes.
    3. Now plug everything back in and turn the console on.
    4. Try playing Halo: MCC again like you normally would.
    Be sure to let us know how the troubleshooting goes!

Hey there SortableGerm25,

I would suggest trying out the steps above that I listed. If that doesn't seem to do the trick for you, I would next suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered specifically to you from our community.
    Thanks in advance!
  4. SortableGerm25 Win User

Controller losing connectivity and Xbox Live losing connectivity at the same time

I have the same problem

Have you found a solution yet?
  5. Sage18 Win User

Unstable connection for a whole week

Okay this is odd.

Every time I turn the xbox off, I lose the ability to connect to Live again.
  6. Gazza0210 Win User

mw2 and mw3 connection problems

I'm having the same problem with Mw3 for the last three days.

Every time I connect fine then after a couple of minutes of gameplay the server times out and I loose connection to the Mw3 servers then get disconnected from Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Lose connection to xbox live at the same time every day - Similar Threads - Lose connection live

2. Xbox Live loses connection mid warzone game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live loses connection mid warzone game: This is happening almost daily on my Xbox series X. I've tried different MAC, resets, but this issue won't go away. Almost everyday when i'm playing warzone the xbox live connection drops, and i'm...
  3. Constant losing connection to xbox live with series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant losing connection to xbox live with series X: anyone else having constant issues like this. i literally cannot even play games anymore. everytime i load into a multiplayer game it just loses connection to xbox live. wired internet. not...
  4. I keep losing connection to xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I keep losing connection to xbox live: I keep losing connection to xbox live You have two Xbox's on the same network, this can cause issues with the ports, you may need to manually assign the second Xbox....
  5. Losing Xbox Live Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing Xbox Live Connection: Whenever I go on my Xbox to play, it for some reason quits me out of Xbox Live and the game I am in every 40 minutes or so for a solid 25 seconds then reconnects automatically. I know it is not a...
  6. Losing xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing xbox live connection: I have an Xbox One and play Fornite. I just recently installed GTA and now my XBox keeps signing me out of X Box Live. It keeps cutting out, keeps kicking me off XBox Live for atleast 10 seconds...
  7. Xbox will stay connected to wifi but loses connection to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will stay connected to wifi but loses connection to xbox live: My Xbox One S can connect to wifi but has an unstable connection to Xbox Live. I have someone else with the same console as I do and they have no problems. I've ran every test and everything seems...
  8. Constantly losing connection to xbox live and freezing in skype and some games on some days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly losing connection to xbox live and freezing in skype and some games on some days: I've had the console about ten days. The whole experience is really frustrating. Most difficult is the inability to connect to xbox live on Friday and Saturday nights and getting thrown off once i...
  9. Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...

Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting...: Xbox one disconnecting from IPv6 and losing xbox live connection, but not disconnecting from IPv4 Hi GavinBurton Please try clearing your MAC Address and then restart your console Clearing...
  10. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...