lose saves

Discus and support lose saves in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello ! I have a problem with my Xbox (Beta) for PC Second time my saves was gone. First game mutant zer … (this is about 26.06.2019) and second Ori... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarekDrządzewski, Aug 13, 2019.

1. lose saves

Hello !

I have a problem with my Xbox (Beta) for PC

Second time my saves was gone.

First game mutant zer … (this is about 26.06.2019) and second Ori and blind Forest.

When i concated with microsoft team they restored my saves from first game but Ori have a problem, and Microsoft sayed it is a problem from game development.

in my opinion its not true becouse saves game are keeped a cloud in Microsoft not my disc

It is a posible keep saves only on my disc ?? Or here and here?

DS

dadzu

:)

MarekDrządzewski, Aug 13, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

lose saves

3. onyxishere Win User

losing saved data

Where are you saving the game?
  4. CHAiNWAXX Win User

Losing Game Saves

This just happened to me and my son today. We had every single character unlocked, all the levels, and most other stuff etc. And when we loaded the game today it made us restart at 0%
  5. Trblietka Win User

Losing Game Saves

6. Trblietka Win User

Losing Game Saves

I'm experiencing similar problems. Autosave doesn't works at all, and even if I save my progress manually at checkpoint the progress is lost. The only thing that is saved is progress afrer finishing a level. Pretty frustrating.. :-(
Thema:

lose saves

1. lose saves - Similar Threads - lose saves

2. Losing saved games on Xbox Games Pass PC

in XboX Insiders
    Losing saved games on Xbox Games Pass PC: Any one else experiencing lost saved files on games you have played on the PC Xbox Gamer Pass? I have started Mutant Year Zero twice only to find on occasion it only gives me the option to start...
  3. Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE: I recently lost all my progress in the campaign of a game, because the game did not load the save, that is, the saved data were corrupted. I wonder if there's any way I can not lose my progress if...
  4. All saves losing progress on Xbox 360 and BC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All saves losing progress on Xbox 360 and BC: I'm not the only one experiencing this issue, and it's not only one game. I started a game in co-op on Elite on Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Came back after powering down my console for the night,...
  5. Xbox One - Accidentally clicked the wrong option upon launching, causing me to lose saved data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Accidentally clicked the wrong option upon launching, causing me to lose saved data?: Hello there. As of recently i have been playing my fair share of Banjo Tooie for the xbox 360 via backwards compatibility. I have two xboxs, one at my moms (where i’ve been playing) and one at my...
  6. Losing hours of saved data, on all games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing hours of saved data, on all games.: So, I had to move to another state recently, and in doing that means I have to go without internet for a while. So I downloaded some games so I wouldn't be bored for the time being (MGSV and...
  7. 2K18 Froze Deleted My Career Player Save Spent 70$ On VC Just To Lose it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2K18 Froze Deleted My Career Player Save Spent 70$ On VC Just To Lose it: I pre ordered 2k18 and was excited to experience my park after playing it early and upgrading my player by purchasing VC spending around 70$ on the VC let alone pre ordering it for 60$ Didn't last...
  8. Do i lose all save data after i uninstall a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i lose all save data after i uninstall a game?: Hello i was wanting to ask if i lose all save data from a game if it is uninstalled. I ask this because i am reinstalling a game i previously had installed because of a new update that came out...
  9. I lose my saved data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lose my saved data?: I lose my saved data if I switch from one xbox to one s? ff98f77f-2beb-4df9-a03e-85af4c3f97b3
  10. Games lose the saved data from games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games lose the saved data from games.: I recently lost internet in my apartment and I am still using my Xbox one offline and I recently discovered that when I log into my games such as gta 5 and 2k17 my saved data Is lost. Everything....