Losing a Promotion Code

Discus and support Losing a Promotion Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there. I'm a new subscriber to the Ultimate Game Pass, and after I bought it, I found out that there are promotion codes that you can get from... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DaRealAce, May 3, 2021.

1. DaRealAce
    DaRealAce Guest

Losing a Promotion Code

Hello there. I'm a new subscriber to the Ultimate Game Pass, and after I bought it, I found out that there are promotion codes that you can get from the perks section on your computer desktop Xbox app, I clicked on one of them by mistake, "Sea of Thieves", without being ready to redeem it, and I completely lost it due to not knowing that once I open it I can't open it or find it again anywhere else. My question is, how can I retrieve the promotion code that I lost, or get a new one? If I am unable to receive it or receive a new one at least, it is definitely a huge disappointment as to the fact that it was the most important perk on the "perks" page to me.

Regards,

:)

DaRealAce, May 3, 2021
  2. DanteSparda504 Win User

Play installed Games on HDD without disc idea. This should be actioned!! - Xbox

Because it would then promote buying the game, redeeming the code, and then selling the game. It wouldn't help at all and would lose developers even more money than they are already losing.
  3. SHADOWX875 Win User

Season Pass Wolf Among Us

They should just give season pass holders a promotional code to dowload episode 2 for free and be done with it. That way they won't *** people off and lose business taking ages to fix the problem.
  4. ngocphi Win User

I signed up for Gold and have yet to receive code for Ryse like promised...

Did you buy the promotion or did you use a prepaid code?

If you used a prepaid code that would be why you must buy the promotion in the dashboard

Prepaid codes conditions are at the point of sale not redemption

Meaning any promotion is based on whatever you got with the card not dashboard promotions
  5. ngocphi Win User

Misleading Promotions and Ill-informed sales representatives

well no you didn't read the promotional conditions

And yes its very specific

In order to use any promotions on any server including psn

You must buy the promotion via the screen and no using a prepaid code doesn't count

The use.prepaid code is the part of the buying screen and no it does not change nor does.it invalidate the

Terms and conditions of the promotion

Prepaid codes only count as a prior purchase and yes it invalidates your purchase of the promotion since you bought a different promotion. Aka the prepaid code
  6. JosePires1995 Win User

Can i buy a game on xbox.com with the money from the microsoft account?

Okay then, I'm out and I'm not with the console, because of it i will lose the promotion of Madden 25.

Thanks for the answer ngocphi.
Thema:

Losing a Promotion Code

1. Losing a Promotion Code - Similar Threads - Losing Promotion Code

2. Xbox Series S randomly loses connection for a split second

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S randomly loses connection for a split second: I know this has been posted here before by many others but I figured it’s probably my only chance at getting some help with this issue. I’ve had the Series S since launch and I’ve always had this...
  3. if I start a new profile for my son - will he lose all his stuff?

in XBoX on Consoles
    if I start a new profile for my son - will he lose all his stuff?: my son currently logs into XBox with my microsoft account, I have him under our family but I think because he isn't using his own account ID to login this is how he is getting around spending...
  4. How to lose a customer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to lose a customer: After years I came back to choose the Xbox series s as my gaming console. I used Nintendo and Sony products before and before that I used an Xbox 360. And my first weeks with my series s were...
  5. Will you lose your gamertag if you do not purchase Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will you lose your gamertag if you do not purchase Xbox Live Gold?: I am paying for an annual Xbox Live Gold membership on the premise that I won't lose my gamertag. Do I need to keep paying for Gold to keep my current gamertag or can I cancel the subscription? I...
  6. Screen going black and losing fps when using Xbox Controller + Xbox Dongle

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen going black and losing fps when using Xbox Controller + Xbox Dongle: So here is a weird puzzle to solve: I got the newest Xbox Controller, I have bought the Xbox Wireless Dongle for windows. Now, when playing for example Gears 5, every few minutes the screen goes...
  7. Xbox Live loses connection mid warzone game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live loses connection mid warzone game: This is happening almost daily on my Xbox series X. I've tried different MAC, resets, but this issue won't go away. Almost everyday when i'm playing warzone the xbox live connection drops, and i'm...
  8. Change Email. Will I lose my games, progress, etc.?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Email. Will I lose my games, progress, etc.?: I want to change the email connected to my microsoft account. If I do so, will I lose anything like games, progress, etc.? 2021f3a7-54b5-4d2a-9438-c73a1b9daaf7
  9. I was reported by my ex friend who has suspended me for 2 days and I am about to lose my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was reported by my ex friend who has suspended me for 2 days and I am about to lose my...: I have said minor words like [mod removed] and have been suspended. This is ridiculous. I have done nothing wrong and one of my ways of coping was to talk to people. I am incredibly upset by this...
  10. Do I lose my DLC for my games if I switch email on my gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I lose my DLC for my games if I switch email on my gamertag?: So I bought many dlc for many games. Examples:: Monster Hunter Icebourne Arkham Knight Season of Infamy Assassins Creed Origins Hidden Ones and Curse of Pharaohs My question is that if I change...