Losing a recipt with a code

Discus and support Losing a recipt with a code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If you lost the recipt with the code on it is there anyway ti get the code back? c7a7a2c6-c98f-4c62-b457-3bce6595333d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DeaconSmith3, Jun 8, 2021.

1. DeaconSmith3
    DeaconSmith3 Guest

If you lost the recipt with the code on it is there anyway ti get the code back?

:)

DeaconSmith3, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact the retailer to see if they can reprint it, but otherwise, no.
  3. DGYT Win User

redeem code

In short , Bring the code back to the store with the recipt , if it's gamestop you'll immediately get a replacement , if it's Wal-Mart it may take a bit longer
  4. IndianHero519 Win User

Limited Collectors Edition

I also bought the collectors edition and you should get a card with a peel off code for all of the content, and if you pre-ordered a code for the sword should be on your recipt but idk if the code is still valid for either one.
  5. Xbox player....o Win User

How do I access the krypt items in MortalKombat11?

Also, I have pre-ordered the game, put in the recipt code and i don’t have the pre-order skin for Shou Kahn, how do I access that?
  6. paitonbertschy Win User

Mistake with code

Yes it was printed on a recipt
Thema:

1. Losing a recipt with a code - Similar Threads - Losing recipt code

2. Will my Xbox restart my download if it loses power?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Xbox restart my download if it loses power?: I’m downloading a game and I need to pack up my Xbox soon to go somewhere and I was wondering if the download would restart if I unplugged it from the power. I know it will not continue if it...
  3. Xbox Series S randomly loses connection for a split second

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S randomly loses connection for a split second: I know this has been posted here before by many others but I figured it’s probably my only chance at getting some help with this issue. I’ve had the Series S since launch and I’ve always had this...
  4. if I start a new profile for my son - will he lose all his stuff?

in XBoX on Consoles
    if I start a new profile for my son - will he lose all his stuff?: my son currently logs into XBox with my microsoft account, I have him under our family but I think because he isn't using his own account ID to login this is how he is getting around spending...
  5. Losing a Promotion Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Losing a Promotion Code: Hello there. I'm a new subscriber to the Ultimate Game Pass, and after I bought it, I found out that there are promotion codes that you can get from the perks section on your computer desktop Xbox...
  6. How to lose a customer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to lose a customer: After years I came back to choose the Xbox series s as my gaming console. I used Nintendo and Sony products before and before that I used an Xbox 360. And my first weeks with my series s were...
  7. Will you lose your gamertag if you do not purchase Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will you lose your gamertag if you do not purchase Xbox Live Gold?: I am paying for an annual Xbox Live Gold membership on the premise that I won't lose my gamertag. Do I need to keep paying for Gold to keep my current gamertag or can I cancel the subscription? I...
  8. Screen going black and losing fps when using Xbox Controller + Xbox Dongle

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen going black and losing fps when using Xbox Controller + Xbox Dongle: So here is a weird puzzle to solve: I got the newest Xbox Controller, I have bought the Xbox Wireless Dongle for windows. Now, when playing for example Gears 5, every few minutes the screen goes...
  9. Xbox Live loses connection mid warzone game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live loses connection mid warzone game: This is happening almost daily on my Xbox series X. I've tried different MAC, resets, but this issue won't go away. Almost everyday when i'm playing warzone the xbox live connection drops, and i'm...
  10. Change Email. Will I lose my games, progress, etc.?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Email. Will I lose my games, progress, etc.?: I want to change the email connected to my microsoft account. If I do so, will I lose anything like games, progress, etc.? 2021f3a7-54b5-4d2a-9438-c73a1b9daaf7