Losing access to my games

Discus and support Losing access to my games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently, everytime my xbox shuts off, I loose all access to my games and apps and I'm required to uninstall and reinstall them just so I can use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WhereIsMyPotato, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Losing access to my games

So recently, everytime my xbox shuts off, I loose all access to my games and apps and I'm required to uninstall and reinstall them just so I can use them again. Now I don't have the greatest internet so when this happens (4-5 times a week) depending on the
    size of the game it could take a few minutes to a few days. I am ready to pull my hair out. Anyone have any suggestions as to what is going on? I can't play anything or watch anything. This is the original xbox from when they first came out 500gb harddrive
    with a 1tb external.

:)

WhereIsMyPotato, Mar 22, 2020
  2. juan van Win User

Account locked. Transfer data?

No that is a bad Idea - Do not delete that account - you will lose access to the save games.

You need access to that account - how ever you can do it - if you do not, eventually you will lose all access to DLC/Games etc.
  3. Greys Win User

GoW3 Download Corrupted

Hey Mister Ohnaka,

I move to different countries, and according to that link, I could lose access to the games I have bought.

Which makes it quite unreasonable that in trying to get access to a game that I bought and my payment was accepted in the region I currently reside in, I would have to change my region and possibly lose access to said game without ever having the chance
    to utilize my purchase.

If there is no solution for this issue, then please refund my purchase so that I could go and use the money on good old physical discs instead.

Thank you.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox one live huge doubt!!

No you will not lose access to the game since you did purchase it.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Buying a game

Yes but you will lose access to the game if your internet or xbox live goes down
    Just for clarification, if they have another Xbox set as their home, then they would lose access to the digital games they purchased if Live or their internet goes down. They would regain access once they are able to reconnect to Xbox Live.
  6. denis97g Win User

i have 2 accounts on same xbox

Unfortunately, you'll lose access to the game since it's tied to your account.
Thema:

Losing access to my games

1. Losing access to my games - Similar Threads - Losing access games

2. Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?: I recently discontinued my game pass. I enjoyed my experience but didnt want to continue. But i still want to play dead by daylight, the game pass offers its special edition. I was look for...
  3. lose power cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    lose power cord: so the power cord just falls out of the council and the connection never feels secure (lots of wiggling). a small gust of wind will disconnect the power cord. how fix? is duct tape recommended?...
  4. Xbox One S Loses Video and Audio after 8 = 10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Loses Video and Audio after 8 = 10 minutes: My Xbox One S which I've been using since launch has developed a weird problem, after around 8 minutes the screen starts to flicker to black and the audio starts to cut out It progressively gets...
  5. Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...

in XboX Insiders
    Will I lose access to alpha skip ahead program? If I change xbox one s to xbox one x for...: submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  6. Lost my Fallout 3 Redemption code after losing access to Xbox messages

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost my Fallout 3 Redemption code after losing access to Xbox messages: I received a redemption code for Fallout 3 after pre-purchasing Fallout 4 for Xbox One. Before i could redeem the code, all my messages on Xbox have become inaccessible and i'm no longer able to...
  7. Do I lose access to DLC after changing region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I lose access to DLC after changing region?: A few weeks back I got my Xbox One by UK import. Since the Xbox One won't be released until September here in the Netherlands I'm tucked into the UK game/store region. Now I've been reading...
  8. Introduction to Microsoft accounts made me lose access to gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Introduction to Microsoft accounts made me lose access to gamertag.: I have not used Xbox in almost 5 years and I started to think about getting back into it. The problem is that I no longer have access to my ~7 year old gamertag. I had first created an account...
  9. Will I lose access to any games by changing my home Xbox Live Gold account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I lose access to any games by changing my home Xbox Live Gold account?: For various reasons I decided to make a new Xbox Live Gold account on Xbox One, to replace my existing one. I wanted to ask if, once the Gold subscription on my original account expires, will I...
  10. If profile banned, do you lose access to your digital copies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If profile banned, do you lose access to your digital copies?: Not sure if this is the right thread. Be on on 360 or One, your fault or not, when you are profile banned to you lose licence rights or access to said games on the account that banned? There was a...