Losing Connection - COD II Error 142

Discus and support Losing Connection - COD II Error 142 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If this is not the place, very sorry, but is anyone else having issues with connection. COD II zombies I get kicked off with error code 142 and in MW3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by deatheaterhavoc, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Losing Connection - COD II Error 142

If this is not the place, very sorry, but is anyone else having issues with connection. COD II zombies I get kicked off with error code 142 and in MW3 the server connection times out.

Any help please? After over 1hr with support, their system appears to have crashed......

:)

deatheaterhavoc, Apr 1, 2015
  2. Unable to load Fortnite

Hi,

We had a power outage and today we cannot load Fortnite. We get error messages about losing internet connection but this isn't correct as all our other devices still have wireless connection. The latest error message says Xbox Live Purchase Check Failure.
    Unable to verify purchase with Xbox Live service; purchased content may be temporarily unavailable. Xbox Live Error code 0x80190191.

HELP!

PortalCornet421, Apr 1, 2015
  3. I can´t download Lego Star Wars III

In donwload management, i chose download again, but it's begin in 0%.

I have 142 Gb space in xbox console.

I dont see error code, simply appear (on main screeen) "Cant download Lego Star Wars III", its happens about 78 or 79%.

VitreousTuba983, Apr 1, 2015
  4. Losing Connection - COD II Error 142

Do other games work for you at all? Is it just these two games? If not, it could be your ISP connection. Unplug your router and modem for 30 seconds (one at a time) and see if that helps.

Dr Black Bones, Apr 4, 2015
  5. Dr Black Bones Win User

Do other games work for you at all? Is it just these two games? If not, it could be your ISP connection. Unplug your router and modem for 30 seconds (one at a time) and see if that helps.
  6. carlosverdad Win User

Error al descargar alguno se juegos[Error downloading some games]

Ya probe con toda las guias, el cod bo1 sigue con el error de no se pudo descargar, el mafia II tampoco, alguna sugerencia?

[Translation - Already probe with all the guides, the cod bo1 continues with the error of could not download, Mafia II either, any suggestions?]
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

Finished Witcher II - what next....?

"Darksiders II" has been a decent 'connect the dots' adventure so far.

"Darksiders II" is for platformers what "COD" is to the FPS.

Accessible, a bit rough round the edges, but entertaining and the latter is the important one.

Az
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

The creators of Dead Space are making this year's Call of Duty

A WW II COD,a modern COD and a COD in the futur....
  9. Matthew Finerty Win User

Xbox made me pay more

COD: Black Ops II "II" Shirt Black - Male

COD: Black Ops II Logo Hat Black

Those are the things I bought, both 80 MSP, meaning 160 MSP in all.
Thema:

1. Losing Connection - COD II Error 142 - Similar Threads - Losing Connection COD

2. Keep losing connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep losing connection: Keep losing connection Was wondering if anyone has had this same problem. I’m trying to play MW but every time I get into a match it lags me offline, same thing is happening with fortnite. As...
  3. Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game: I`m playing age of empires definitive edition and every time I`m in a online game I get disconected about 10mim after it starts. I`m using a wired conection of 240MB in Brazil, my internet...
  4. My xbox one keeping losing connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeping losing connection: For the last five days I keep losing connection while playing fifa 20 and modern warfare, not I've already been on to my broadband provider and its not that coz I have other things using the WiFi...
  5. losing connection everyhour on the hour

in XboX Networking Hardware
    losing connection everyhour on the hour: losing connection everyhour on the hour So every hour on the hour I get disconnected I have reset everything I am hard wired and literally every hour at :57 this xbox one x that i payed 500 for...
  6. Help! Both of my brothers' Xbox one controllers lose connection intermittently - tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Both of my brothers' Xbox one controllers lose connection intermittently - tried...: Hello, I was wondering if anybody would be able to help. My brothers both have xbox one controllers (genuine branded), and for the last 2 years or so, they've operated without issues. That was...
  7. xbox one elite series 2 controller keeps losing connection with my xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite series 2 controller keeps losing connection with my xbox one X: xbox one elite series 2 controller keeps losing connection with my xbox one X it works great if i plug it in but if wireless it randomly disconnects :( its driving me nuts :( anyone got any...
  8. Losing Xbox Live Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing Xbox Live Connection: Whenever I go on my Xbox to play, it for some reason quits me out of Xbox Live and the game I am in every 40 minutes or so for a solid 25 seconds then reconnects automatically. I know it is not a...
  9. Losing xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing xbox live connection: I have an Xbox One and play Fornite. I just recently installed GTA and now my XBox keeps signing me out of X Box Live. It keeps cutting out, keeps kicking me off XBox Live for atleast 10 seconds...
  10. Constantly losing connection to Live when playing CoD Advanced Warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constantly losing connection to Live when playing CoD Advanced Warfare: Ever since I got my Xbox One, and started playing Advanced Warfare after Christmas, I keep getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live. I can connect again almost instantly, but getting kicked...