losing connection everyhour on the hour

Discus and support losing connection everyhour on the hour in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; losing connection everyhour on the hour So every hour on the hour I get disconnected I have reset everything I am hard wired and literally every hour... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by OG SPLIFFINGTON, May 17, 2020.

1. losing connection everyhour on the hour

So every hour on the hour I get disconnected I have reset everything I am hard wired and literally every hour at :57 this xbox one x that i payed 500 for gets disconnected form game party and everything and im tired of the **** I have been with xbox for
    17 years +and I have never thought about gettin an PlayStation till now. now I game anywhere from 12 to18 hours a day an I think that is is absolutely ridiculous that I get disconnected 12 to 18 times a day and to ad to my frustrations when u call Microsoft
    they direct u to the automate BS theres no person that ucan just talk to u are just stuck with no support at all for there product I need this fixed and I need it fixed now or next gen I will be taking my dollars to PlayStation 5 along with my 1400 followers.
    im over this spend hundreds of dollars ever month on gaming only to get treated like this ive put in several tickets on the console with the report a problem feature now don't get me wrong it was all good about a week ago no disconnects I could go afk fishing
    on blackdesert while i slept not no more becauseim disconnected from server because im DISCONNECTED FROM LIVE EVERY HOUR

:)

OG SPLIFFINGTON, May 17, 2020
  2. PinkAngelxGG Win User

Hello!

When reading this post, this does not seem like an issue with Xbox itself. It is sounding like there may be an issue with your internet/modem. If you haven't already, try resetting your router and if the issue persists, try contacting your internet provider.
  3. BombedBoomer Win User

Lose connection every half hour

This is the same problem I have with my 360 S. And every time I run the connection test it works with no errors. Go to dashboard and i'm able to reconnect to live.
  4. jamer199 Win User

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Ireland

Modem brand & model number: Zyxel-p-660hw-Ti v3?

Router brand & model number: ?

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?internal adapter

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? moderate

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? eircom

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:0000-0021

X:0000-F001

Y:20A8-4840

Z:0000-0000

ID:FFFF-FFFF

L:0015-10F0

Q:8007-0435

T:Wireless

D:192.168.1.254,0.0.0.0

S:WPA

C:1

Hope this helps
  5. taidara Win User

Hey there Jamer!

Please read:
    START HERE!
    And Post back your details in full (the bits that are in
    bold
    under the title "Make a post").

To rule a couple of things out you can start with the following solutions.

Clear Xbox system cache

Restart your network devices.

1. Turn off your Xbox 360 console and all network hardware (for example, your modem and router).
    2. Wait one minute.
    3. Turn on your modem and wait for it to come back online (one more minute).
    4. Turn on the next piece of hardware (for example, the router), and wait another minute.

Make sure your router firmware is up to date. For some router models it is
    necessary with a certified firmware version for Xbox LIVE to work properly. Visit the manufactures website and download the firmware.
  6. nickIN3D Win User

Anyone having problems logging on?

I've seen there's apparently no issue on Xbox website but I've been losing connection on and off for about an hour.
Thema:

1. losing connection everyhour on the hour - Similar Threads - losing connection everyhour

2. Keep losing connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep losing connection: Keep losing connection Was wondering if anyone has had this same problem. I’m trying to play MW but every time I get into a match it lags me offline, same thing is happening with fortnite. As...
  3. Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires II Definitive Edition - Losing connection with server during the game: I`m playing age of empires definitive edition and every time I`m in a online game I get disconected about 10mim after it starts. I`m using a wired conection of 240MB in Brazil, my internet...
  4. My xbox one keeping losing connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one keeping losing connection: For the last five days I keep losing connection while playing fifa 20 and modern warfare, not I've already been on to my broadband provider and its not that coz I have other things using the WiFi...
  5. Help! Both of my brothers' Xbox one controllers lose connection intermittently - tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Both of my brothers' Xbox one controllers lose connection intermittently - tried...: Hello, I was wondering if anybody would be able to help. My brothers both have xbox one controllers (genuine branded), and for the last 2 years or so, they've operated without issues. That was...
  6. xbox one elite series 2 controller keeps losing connection with my xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one elite series 2 controller keeps losing connection with my xbox one X: xbox one elite series 2 controller keeps losing connection with my xbox one X it works great if i plug it in but if wireless it randomly disconnects :( its driving me nuts :( anyone got any...
  7. Losing Xbox Live Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing Xbox Live Connection: Whenever I go on my Xbox to play, it for some reason quits me out of Xbox Live and the game I am in every 40 minutes or so for a solid 25 seconds then reconnects automatically. I know it is not a...
  8. Losing xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing xbox live connection: I have an Xbox One and play Fornite. I just recently installed GTA and now my XBox keeps signing me out of X Box Live. It keeps cutting out, keeps kicking me off XBox Live for atleast 10 seconds...
  9. Controller keeps losing connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps losing connection: Hi My controller keeps losing connection but it is a wired controller I have had a wireless on and that kept doing it from day one? Any help would be much appreciated...
  10. Xbox will stay connected to wifi but loses connection to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will stay connected to wifi but loses connection to xbox live: My Xbox One S can connect to wifi but has an unstable connection to Xbox Live. I have someone else with the same console as I do and they have no problems. I've ran every test and everything seems...