Losing progress when unlinking account on Minecraft Dungeons?

Discus and support Losing progress when unlinking account on Minecraft Dungeons? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I recently linked my Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons, but I realized that it was the wrong account. I know how to unlink it, but if you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oz_Query, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Oz_Query
    Oz_Query Guest

Hi!

I recently linked my Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons, but I realized that it was the wrong account. I know how to unlink it, but if you do, will you lose the progress on that slot that you linked it to?

Sincerely,

A Minecraft Dungeons Player

:)

Oz_Query, Oct 29, 2020
  2. wfido Win User

Minecraft PS4: Unlinking Microsoft Account

Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account, it cannot be unlinked without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms.

That is according to the Minecraft website.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ
    That's the problem though. You can unlink it through settings, but not without losing progress. I've made no progress on this account anyways so I have no problem with the trade-off.

But I get that error message everytime I try to unlink it. It is possible to unlink, it's just not letting me and the FAQ isn't that helpful in terms of actually telling us how to unlink.
  3. f0fd83e4-d707-47cb-8 Win User

unlink my game to xbox application on windows 10

I try to unlink the game Modern combat 5 from the xbox account because makes conflict with my facebook account in the game. I make right click on the games list but the option of unlink the game not appear. And the game have not the option for unlink the
    xbox account

Whe I open the game take the xbox account information and show an account without progress and new that should play from the beginning, so I must enter the facebook account to recover my game account and all the progress I should have, but if I close the
    game the account of xbox again changes the account of the game. I need to unlink this game from xbox before I lose progress and only use the facebook link
  4. xsv Win User

PS4 Minecraft Account

Hello, i believe you can unlink the account through the in-game settings, but note that you will lose any progress as well as any minecoins you might have. Hope this helps :)
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Unlink microsoft account from my minecraft account

Hello IeshaWoldt,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from you. There is a

FAQ on the Minecraft support
    website which provides information about unlinking an account. You may want to look over it before you decide to unlink the account. Also, you can choose to

reach out to Mojang
    through the Minecraft support website for further assistance with unlinking an account. We hope this information helps!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Can’t unlink PSN from Microsoft account on Minecraft

Hello Savaged Wolf23,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to unlink your Microsoft account from your PlayStation account. There is

a support article
    on Minecraft's support website which explains more about linking and unlinking the accounts. There is a risk involved with unlinking the accounts. The article talks more about the risks of unlinking the accounts. If you are still unsuccessful
    with unlinking the accounts, we suggest reaching out to
    Mojang support
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Losing progress when unlinking account on Minecraft Dungeons? - Similar Threads - Losing progress unlinking

2. Re-buying GTA5 and not losing online progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-buying GTA5 and not losing online progress: I already have a GTA5 game, but there is a premium online edition on sale right now. My question is, if i buy this premium edition, will i lose the progress online with my current GTA5 game?...
  3. HELP!! I keep losing hours of save progress for no reason!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!! I keep losing hours of save progress for no reason!!: I first noticed this on September 7, 2020 after installing Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. After about 5 hours of playing I noticed (not for the first time) that the auto-save notification had...
  4. Why did i lose my progress in stranded deep i was at level 6 and it started. me. all over....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose my progress in stranded deep i was at level 6 and it started. me. all over....: Why did i lose my progress in stranded. deep i was at level. 6 and it started me all over again t f961b72e-cb93-4928-a9cf-b60e870bb716
  5. Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?: I recently discontinued my game pass. I enjoyed my experience but didnt want to continue. But i still want to play dead by daylight, the game pass offers its special edition. I was look for...
  6. Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month?: Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month? 3ddf5f8a-9928-4153-8863-a1b30b77fd1f
  7. how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the email address associated with xbox one account without losing progress in...: Need some advice. We originally set up my son's xbox account using my outlook.com email address. I'd like to change the email address associated with the account to my son's personal gmail account...
  8. Crackdown 3 bug made me lose all my world game progress (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 bug made me lose all my world game progress (PC): Hi there. A certain turn of events seems to have triggered a bug that overwrote my "world 1" game save with my friend's. I have been playing quite a bit of Crackdown 3 since its launch and I've...
  9. Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE: I recently lost all my progress in the campaign of a game, because the game did not load the save, that is, the saved data were corrupted. I wonder if there's any way I can not lose my progress if...
  10. Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.: Hello, Basically I want to sell my xbox 360 but I read that I have to delete everything off my xbox 360 which is fair enough but, i am concern that will doing so also causes to delete all of my...