Losing saved games on Xbox Games Pass PC

Discus and support Losing saved games on Xbox Games Pass PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any one else experiencing lost saved files on games you have played on the PC Xbox Gamer Pass? I have started Mutant Year Zero twice only to find on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxMADUk, Jun 26, 2019.

1. /u/XboxMADUk
    /u/XboxMADUk Guest

Any one else experiencing lost saved files on games you have played on the PC Xbox Gamer Pass? I have started Mutant Year Zero twice only to find on occasion it only gives me the option to start new game and has no apparent save files???

submitted by /u/XboxMADUk
    [link] [comments]

/u/XboxMADUk, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Heli_AV8R Win User

Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

If you buy Ultimate Game Pass it will convert your current gold into that subscription. So you would lose your gold subscription if you decide to cancel. If you were to just buy a separate Game Pass for console (or PC) subscription, it will remain
    separate from your gold subscription. So if you cancel the game pass, you will still have gold.
    Thank you so much, you saved me from making a mistake!

I meant to clarify my question, I was going to check out Game Pass Ultimate. I saw an article that said I could get it for $1 for the 1st month and Microsoft would give me Game Pass for the remaining months on my existing Live Gold account (up to 36).
    However, I'm not willing to lose my Live Gold saved games if I decide to cancel Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Cannot run, delete or install games on xbox(beta).

Hi Yifan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to first report the issue within the insider hub. As this is a Beta there are known issues. One is the storage and saves of games. Here is the

game pass for PC FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Cloud save for GamePass for PC?

All your saves in game pass program will be preserved in the cloud dear friend. Game list you can find here. You only must use the same account.
  6. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Save game issue: XBox on PC Game Pass

Hello DonkJr,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Make sure your PC is completely up to date should be build 1903 or higher.Here is the game pass for PC FAQ.

this maybe able to help with your issue
Thema:

1. Losing saved games on Xbox Games Pass PC - Similar Threads - Losing saved games

2. Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE: I recently lost all my progress in the campaign of a game, because the game did not load the save, that is, the saved data were corrupted. I wonder if there's any way I can not lose my progress if...
  3. Losing hours of saved data, on all games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing hours of saved data, on all games.: So, I had to move to another state recently, and in doing that means I have to go without internet for a while. So I downloaded some games so I wouldn't be bored for the time being (MGSV and...
  4. Xbox One - Need for Speed Rivals - losing saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Need for Speed Rivals - losing saved games: I just bought and Xbox one a few days ago. I got this game cause I love the NFS series on PC So I play for a few days, first day lost an hour of saved game, thought it was just a glitch and...
  5. Losing Game Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Losing Game Saves: A while back I bought this game for my kids, who loved the movie and LOVE this game, however, We have lost the game saves 4 times now. Having to restart everything from scratch! Very frustrating...
  6. Do i lose all save data after i uninstall a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do i lose all save data after i uninstall a game?: Hello i was wanting to ask if i lose all save data from a game if it is uninstalled. I ask this because i am reinstalling a game i previously had installed because of a new update that came out...
  7. Games lose the saved data from games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games lose the saved data from games.: I recently lost internet in my apartment and I am still using my Xbox one offline and I recently discovered that when I log into my games such as gta 5 and 2k17 my saved data Is lost. Everything....
  8. If I restore to factory settings will I lose my game saves?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I restore to factory settings will I lose my game saves?: Hello, if I restore to factory setting will I lose my game saves as I have saved them to my hard drive? e4bf6b05-8757-4213-97d5-556b4e060b05
  9. Losing saved game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing saved game data: anyone else having problems with constantly losing check points on Xbox one and having to start the game again from 5 or 6 saves previou. Thanks chris caaa991b-8343-4678-bc17-22b3f02242fb
  10. Can I change the email of the Xbox Live account without losing the games and saves?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I change the email of the Xbox Live account without losing the games and saves?: Hi, I accidentally signed up an invalid e-mail address in my profile Xbox 360. I would like to exchange e-mail, but I'm afraid to change the Microsoft ID account and lose the game I bought and...