Loss of Games after Update

Discus and support Loss of Games after Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my daughters Games with Gold downloads seem to have disappeared from her list after update and now she cant get them back. Xbox help line have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamGordon2, Jun 29, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. AdamGordon2
    AdamGordon2 Guest

Why does my daughters Games with Gold downloads seem to have disappeared from her list after update and now she cant get them back. Xbox help line have accused her of not having had them and of being a liar.

:)

2. Nanda✨ Win User

Hello,

Do you have an Xbox Live Gold subscription? If so, is it still active?

If it isn’t, your daughter won’t be able to play the games she’s downloaded through Games With Gold until the Xbox Live Gold subscription is renewed.

Best regards!
  3. AdamGordon2 Win User

Unknown Update daughter informed that it had updated. X Box live not active on system at the moment but loss should not have been down to that. Have tried subscription renewal some have appeared but not all. Thanks for response it may answer in some way
    the issue.
  4. Socerest Win User

Hello,

Can you please say what "update" this was. This seems to me that your (or your daughters) Xbox Live has expired. You may have to renew.

Best Regards,

Vince
  5. luissolid Win User

Hello! Welcome to the forums ! First you have a active Xbox Live Subscription? Are you using the account that have the Xbox Live Gold?

Regards!
  6. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

If you do have an active Xbox live subscription , maybe try logging out and logging back in?

Or try a reboot where you hold down the power button for 10 seconds then wait about a minute abd turn it back on.
Thema:

1. Loss of Games after Update - Similar Threads - Loss Games Update

2. I am being disconnected from online games with Open Nat type and 0% package loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am being disconnected from online games with Open Nat type and 0% package loss: I play Madden20 and Apex legends on my Xbox one X. For the last week I've been disconnected from almost every game I had one day where it was normal and I didn't have any disconnections. I've...
  3. Xbox One Not Able to Connect/play 360 games + 100% Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Not Able to Connect/play 360 games + 100% Packet Loss: Hey, So I've noticed that I'm not the only one who has one/more of these problems, but here's what's happened: I've been playing several backwards compatible 360 and Original games on my Xbox...
  4. I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App

in XBoX on Windows
    I get High Paket Loss When i start the XboX Companion App/XboX Game Pass App: Since last Month i get these Problem when i start the XboX App or Game Pass App. I didnt change anything, i have the Same Internet Provider and didnt change my Setup or anything like that and the...
  5. Forza horizon 4 game loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 game loss: Hi fellow Ambassadors I have been told my Forza horizon 4 game save was corrupted and that I would have to start from scratch. My girlfriend has a game on the same Xbox which has no issues. Why...
  6. Game Bar Recording footage loss

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Recording footage loss: Hello! I'm running some slightly older version of Windows10 1903 but I told the game bar to record and right at the end I accidentally hit the 'Minimize' button on the window and the recording...
  7. Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game

in XBoX on Windows
    Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game: I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a while now which I have been using to play Sea of Thieves on the PC without issue. Last month I upgraded to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and proceeded to download...
  8. Loss of console/game sounds if I am in a party when streaming through the xbox app on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Loss of console/game sounds if I am in a party when streaming through the xbox app on...: When I am streaming my xbox on my PC, I can have game sounds, or I can hear the party chat if I am in a party, but not both. If I start streaming first, and then join a party through the console...
  9. Perdida de comunicacion en los juegos[Loss of communication in games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perdida de comunicacion en los juegos[Loss of communication in games]: Buenas tardes, desde hace días tengo un problema de comunicación en los juegos, no escucho a nadie, no puedo hablar con nadie, al iniciar sesión me comenta que hay un problema con el código de...
  10. Xbox 360 misses downloading game's update and internet access loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 misses downloading game's update and internet access loss: Hello, Since 3 days my xbox 360 doesn't succeed to download fully game's update. I need to try several times then the update can be downloaded but very slowly. Some times I'm also facing some...