Loss of some voice command recognition after controller firmware update to use new adapter for ...

Discus and support Loss of some voice command recognition after controller firmware update to use new adapter for ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I loaded the controller update and have has some issues. When I try to use voice command to turn xbox one off, it recongnizes I did say something but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkTrUnX253, Mar 17, 2014.

1. DarkTrUnX253
    DarkTrUnX253 Guest

Loss of some voice command recognition after controller firmware update to use new adapter for ...

I loaded the controller update and have has some issues. When I try to use voice command to turn xbox one off, it recongnizes I did say something but does not actually confirm it. it just flashes a light yellowish green in the top right screen. Same happens
    for when I try to say page up or down. Also, the headset does not stay functional for long after I unplug it from controller with the xbox play and charge kit. Does it drain alot of battery power? So many little issues, but if anyone can help me fix
    issues, id appreciate it.

:)

DarkTrUnX253, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Rjcrane
    Rjcrane Guest
    Rjcrane, Mar 17, 2014
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox One - Controller Problems

I will pass on some information given to me this, will mitigate the issue but not completely solve it,
    -ensure LOS from controller <-> console
    -update your controller's firmware
    -use fresh batteries
    -don't use the stereo headset adapter
    -avoid connecting a headset completely for best results

SPITFIRE-SIX, Mar 17, 2014
  4. voteDC Win User

Why EXACTLY do we need Kinect for voice commands?

The exact reason we need Kinect for voice commands is that the game is using Kinect's voice recognition software.
  5. xlbLoOdlx Win User
  6. ShadowChaser36 Win User

XBOX One, Two consoles one Room???

Doesn't the new Kinect have voice recognition as well? So if one person signs in by saying "Xbox on", the Kinect will only respond to their voice commands?
  7. ElectricJesus05 Win User

Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

I'm using the Astro A30s with the adapter and I am also not able to get my microphone to work.

I have the adapter set to full voice audio and my astro mixamp set to mix game and voice. This should mix between my optical input and the chat input from the controller/adapter. I'm getting the game audio, but not the chat.

I sucessfully updated the controller firmware and updated my mixamp by connecting it to my pc.
  8. JustAnotherJay Win User

how to quit/close a game causing problems with multi-user signed-in

Unfortunately at this time I don't think there is a voice command to access this menu - at least none that I've found and none are listed on the Kinect Voice Command sheet. Here's a list of current voice commands:

support.xbox.com/.../voice-commands
Thema:

1. Loss of some voice command recognition after controller firmware update to use new adapter for ... - Similar Threads - Loss voice command

2. Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss: Asus (Modems/Gateways): Xbox One X - Network Statistics - Incredibly Slow with Packet Loss Hi there Kylearan, Thanks for reply on the issue with the connection speeds to the Xbox One X. I...
  3. Video signal loss.

in XboX Insiders
    Video signal loss.: Since last 2 updates, worse after today's. Getting signal loss. Games, dash, whatever signal loss occurs, total black screen for a second or two then back on. It often repeats a few times then...
  4. Perda de pacote (Packet loss)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perda de pacote (Packet loss): Meu console apresenta perda de pacote porém minha internet está normal em todos os testes da Anatel Já olhei todas as configurações do roteador e internet porém está tudo certo Somente no Xbox...
  5. XBox One S has no power. The loss of power coincided with a brown out (power surge).

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S has no power. The loss of power coincided with a brown out (power surge).: Can i mail it in to Microsoft for repair? 7506d2f6-a9c0-4c43-bb14-4f1b263a4084
  6. After latest July 2019 Xbox update getting packet loss and lag issues when playing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After latest July 2019 Xbox update getting packet loss and lag issues when playing...: So I was out of town for two weeks and came back two days ago and when I turned on my Xbox One X it said it had a new update. I updated it and now every game I play is giving my packet loss issues...
  7. loss of account

in XBoX on Windows
    loss of account: what happens is the following I had to format my xbox one and I lost my account when I entered with the alternative email that is [Mod removed - Personal Information] I can enter the account of...
  8. Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game

in XBoX on Windows
    Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game: I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a while now which I have been using to play Sea of Thieves on the PC without issue. Last month I upgraded to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and proceeded to download...
  9. Perte de données apres renitialisation usine[Translatio-Data loss after factory...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Perte de données apres renitialisation usine[Translatio-Data loss after factory...: Pérte des données. Ainsi qu mon profil sur fornite et mon abonnement gold annuel. Merci de votre aide pour une solution [Translation-Data perish. As well as my profile on fornite and my annual...
  10. Perte niveau Forza Hub (Loss Level Forza Hub)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perte niveau Forza Hub (Loss Level Forza Hub): Bonjour En me connectant ce jour Forza Hub directement depuis ma session sur Xbox One X ça ma proposé d'adhérer au "service" Forza Hub. D'habitude quand je lance cette appli sur ma console je...