Loss of some voice command recognition after controller firmware update to use new adapter for ...

Discus and support Loss of some voice command recognition after controller firmware update to use new adapter for ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I loaded the controller update and have has some issues. When I try to use voice command to turn xbox one off, it recongnizes I did say something but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkTrUnX253, Mar 17, 2014.

1. DarkTrUnX253
    DarkTrUnX253 Guest

Loss of some voice command recognition after controller firmware update to use new adapter for ...

I loaded the controller update and have has some issues. When I try to use voice command to turn xbox one off, it recongnizes I did say something but does not actually confirm it. it just flashes a light yellowish green in the top right screen. Same happens
    for when I try to say page up or down. Also, the headset does not stay functional for long after I unplug it from controller with the xbox play and charge kit. Does it drain alot of battery power? So many little issues, but if anyone can help me fix
    issues, id appreciate it.

:)

DarkTrUnX253, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Rjcrane
    Rjcrane Guest
    Rjcrane, Mar 17, 2014
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox One - Controller Problems

I will pass on some information given to me this, will mitigate the issue but not completely solve it,
    -ensure LOS from controller <-> console
    -update your controller's firmware
    -use fresh batteries
    -don't use the stereo headset adapter
    -avoid connecting a headset completely for best results

SPITFIRE-SIX, Mar 17, 2014
  4. voteDC Win User

Why EXACTLY do we need Kinect for voice commands?

The exact reason we need Kinect for voice commands is that the game is using Kinect's voice recognition software.
  5. xlbLoOdlx Win User
  6. ShadowChaser36 Win User

XBOX One, Two consoles one Room???

Doesn't the new Kinect have voice recognition as well? So if one person signs in by saying "Xbox on", the Kinect will only respond to their voice commands?
  7. JustAnotherJay Win User

how to quit/close a game causing problems with multi-user signed-in

Unfortunately at this time I don't think there is a voice command to access this menu - at least none that I've found and none are listed on the Kinect Voice Command sheet. Here's a list of current voice commands:

support.xbox.com/.../voice-commands
  8. ElectricJesus05 Win User

Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

I'm using the Astro A30s with the adapter and I am also not able to get my microphone to work.

I have the adapter set to full voice audio and my astro mixamp set to mix game and voice. This should mix between my optical input and the chat input from the controller/adapter. I'm getting the game audio, but not the chat.

I sucessfully updated the controller firmware and updated my mixamp by connecting it to my pc.
Thema:

1. Loss of some voice command recognition after controller firmware update to use new adapter for ... - Similar Threads - Loss voice command

2. Flashing Dots And Audio Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing Dots And Audio Loss: Hello everyone, I have the issue with the flashing dots and sometimes get audio loss, I have had a look and found it seems to be quite a common issue but nobody has mentioned how to resolve it so...
  3. ping spikes and packet loss seemingly only in cod mw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ping spikes and packet loss seemingly only in cod mw: I'm currently living in an inn with shared free wifi so I figured that was the issue but then I got curious and looked into a few things yes i understand wired is better. but i have 100% signal...
  4. Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?: Hi there, As the subject states, is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%? I play the game PUBG with a group of friends and have experienced some pretty high packet loss, such as...
  5. Xbox Live Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Packet Loss: I am continuously getting packet loss warnings in-game on Xbox Live (On Call of Duty: Modern Warfare this appears as orange boxes at the left side of the screen). When I get these warnings the...
  6. PERDIDA DEL PROGRESO FORZA MOTORSPORT 6[LOSS OF PROGRESS FORZA MOTORSPORT 6]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PERDIDA DEL PROGRESO FORZA MOTORSPORT 6[LOSS OF PROGRESS FORZA MOTORSPORT 6]: Hola, tuve un problema con el juego Forza Motorsport 6, estaba jugando multijugador y se bloqueo el juego, cerré el juego y al volver a iniciar pues al cargar el archivo de progreso y al querer...
  7. High Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    High Packet Loss: High Packet Loss Try the support, maybe some procedure you haven't tried that can help you, good luck! https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/contact-us 93610031-98bc-4c94-9dff-ddc622cb650d
  8. Email addresses gamertags and loss of information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email addresses gamertags and loss of information: On Forza Motorsports 4 having a gamertag and several email addresses different passwords for Microsoft account somehow confusion set in and they asked me to delete my profile well upon doing that...
  9. High Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet Loss: Im having issues with 100 percent packet loss. My download speed and upload speed are fine. Wireless strength is 100 percent and my mtu is 1470 latency fluxes but nothing too bad. I internet share...
  10. Perte e mail+ mot de passe [Translate] Loss e-mail password?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perte e mail+ mot de passe [Translate] Loss e-mail password?: Bonjour, J'utilise le compte de mon fils car lui n'a pas perdu les deux identifiants :). J'ai recemment perdu l'acces a mon e mail et je ne possede plus mon mot de passe microsoft. Pourriez ous...