Lost a 3 month Live promo code

Discus and support Lost a 3 month Live promo code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I recently received a code through the Xbox Live message system from Xbox that had a code for a three months of Xbox Live Gold in it, I wrote... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MoCiWe, Mar 19, 2014.

1. MoCiWe
    MoCiWe Guest

Hello, I recently received a code through the Xbox Live message system from Xbox that had a code for a three months of Xbox Live Gold in it, I wrote the code down somewhere and never put it in since I already had gold and figured I didn't need to put it
    in right away. However I went to look for it and can not find where I wrote it anymore, and the message is no longer in my Xbox Inbox. I received this code in late February and it was part of the Buy 3 Xbox One games get 3 Months of Xbox Live Gold promotion.

Is there anyway I can have that code resent to my account?

:)

MoCiWe, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Received live gold access code for 1 month but 14 days in real

I've bought new xbox one console with promo code for 1 month of xbox live gold. But wtih this promo code i received 14 days only. How to restore lost days?

BattlingBike587, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Safman84
    Safman84 Guest
    Buy 3 months of xbox live receive 3 months of xbox live.

I purchased the January promo for Buy 3 months of xbox live get 3 months free. The promo was supposed to deliver the code on 3/15/18. Are those codes going to actually be delivered to me?

Thanks.

Safman84, Mar 19, 2014
  4. MoCiWe
    MoCiWe Guest

Just wanted to update that since it's been a while since I posted this and I just tried contacting Xbox Chat and after talking to them for like half an hour they were saying that there was nothing that they could do and that they can no go through my message
    history and see that Xbox sent me the code, so I guess I'm out the 3 months.

It's not a huge deal and it's more of a lesson learned for me since I'll just use promo codes instantly from now on instead of waiting until I don't have Gold, ah well.

MoCiWe, Apr 1, 2014
  5. MoCiWe Win User

Just wanted to update that since it's been a while since I posted this and I just tried contacting Xbox Chat and after talking to them for like half an hour they were saying that there was nothing that they could do and that they can no go through my message
    history and see that Xbox sent me the code, so I guess I'm out the 3 months.

It's not a huge deal and it's more of a lesson learned for me since I'll just use promo codes instantly from now on instead of waiting until I don't have Gold, ah well.
  6. UnbeatenDJChris Win User

NO CODE FOR GROOVE MUSIC EXTRA 3 MONTHS

it was a buy 1 month get 3 months free promo but never got a code for my free 3 months
  7. Meeester Bung69 Win User

Given the wrong amount for the $5/$10/$15 Promotional Gift Card

I used a 3 month prepaid code and still have not received my promo code.
  8. Terminator23 Win User

XBox Live 3-Month Subscription Promo Never Received

I signed up for a 3-month subscription on June 15, 2018, which indicated a promo would apply where I would receive a code for an additional 3-months. The code was never sent. I checked my email and my messages on Xbox. It was never sent. Customer Service
    told me to post here to receive help.

The promo stated:

Buy 3 months, get 3 free

Purchase a 3-month Gold membership and receive a code for an additional 3 months delivered to your email address within 10 business days.

Offer valid from 9:00PM PST on June 6, 2018 to 11:59 PM PST on June 17, 2018, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Offer valid for 3 month Xbox Live Subscription. After
    your purchase, you'll receive a digital code at the email address associated with your purchase within 10 business days of promotion end date. Code must be redeemed by August 31, 2018. No reproduction of codes will be accepted.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

Prepaid Code Invalid

Hey there Nemesis! I understand that you received a 160 MSP code that does not work, is that correct? These promo emails were sent out independently of any other LIVE promos you may have taken part in and were just a free gift. I'd be more than happy to
    take a look at the code and see what I can do to remedy the situation. For this, can you please PM me the code (little envelope icon below my post)?

As for your promo, I do see a 3+3 promo during this time, but it doesn't have any mention of points with it. It looks like the deal was simply for the extra 3 months. I'm sorry for any confusion this has caused. I look forward to your PM so we can get that
    code issue straightened out. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Lost a 3 month Live promo code - Similar Threads - Lost month Live

2. Used a free month and lost my subscription of a year

in XBoX Accessibility
    Used a free month and lost my subscription of a year: I used a free month and it ended my yearly sub only four month in this is a concern because I’ve paid annually for years and now its canceled i wanted this added onto my year not losing 8 months...
  3. XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS PC - Paid for 1 more month and canceled the renew but lost the subscription...: I paid 3,99 euros for one more month of xbox game pass automatically as i wanted and then canceled it. All would be good if my subscription didn't end right away when i cancelled the automatic...
  4. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  5. I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold: hello how can i restore my 1 free trial gold option i did by mistake "no" and lost it please help 2e721da1-67b5-421e-8cd3-3fb6db4a4cc3
  6. Lost over £2000 in one month used by my 8-year-old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost over £2000 in one month used by my 8-year-old: My 8-year-old has spent over £2000 in one month on Xbox games such as Roblox. I only discovered this last night and appealed immediately. I would have noticed but I was not a Microsoft mail user...
  7. Lost X box live Membership and have 2 months left

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost X box live Membership and have 2 months left: I redownloaded my profile to play a 360 game on my xbox one and now it won't allow me to access with anything online with my xbox live Gold even though I have 2 months left on my membership. Is...
  8. I've lost my Xbox Live Gold for 12 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've lost my Xbox Live Gold for 12 months: I changed my region from Spain to Argentina and now my XboxOne didn't show me my XboxLive 12 months that I've paid. I need help please. 4cc3fe15-df5a-4d39-9a5f-31cb4801ac49
  9. Lost my 12 months xbox live ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my 12 months xbox live ?: I suddenly lost my xbox live 12 months , I redeem it in July 2013 which means i still have 2 months. I changed my region in February but it was just fine. Yesterday i signed in and now i dont...
  10. I changed my region and i lost my 11 months live on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my region and i lost my 11 months live on my xbox: Is there any chance to get that back ? I mean to continue the live account ac013352-4d3b-49e2-bcac-40b015a32e17