Lost access to Alpha Ring on Series X

Discus and support Lost access to Alpha Ring on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I got the new console I didn’t notice until now that my Alpha ring access was gone. I definitely was a part of it on the original Xbox. Is there... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/michaelmclick, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Lost access to Alpha Ring on Series X

When I got the new console I didn’t notice until now that my Alpha ring access was gone. I definitely was a part of it on the original Xbox. Is there any one I can contact on how to get access back?

submitted by /u/michaelmclick
    [link] [comments]

/u/michaelmclick, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

No Wishlist on Xbox store???

At this point in time, the shopping cart feature has been removed. I am in Alpha SA ring on my X and Alpha ring on my S. Just double checked the store and it is not there at the moment.
  3. Chudamaru Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today

So if I'm in the XCloud beta but not Alpha ring I don' have access?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

Not all Insiders have access to not requiring gold for f2p games at the moment.Only Alpha/Alpha skip ahead & Beta rings are testing it.If you are not in any of those rings then you will still need a gold sub at the moment.
  5. Zenosos Win User

Xbox Insider Program

Hi Natpars,

so how the program works is that by joining a higher up ring you get access to updates before the lower down rings and due to skip ahead being a new ring it is a limited number ring like all alpha but you will have to rejoin beta ring if you do leave alpha
    skip ahead ring. you do not drop to your previous ring.
  6. DM RENNIE 7900 Win User

Custom Gamer picture

Only member of the Alpha Ring within the insider programme currently have access to this feature
Thema:

Lost access to Alpha Ring on Series X

1. Lost access to Alpha Ring on Series X - Similar Threads - Lost access Alpha

2. Lost microsoft password, can't access All Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost microsoft password, can't access All Access: Hi there I purchased the Xbox Series S with the All Access Gamepass for my kids. I am now completely locked out of my account with no way to access any of this. I have tried the security form-...
  3. I lost access to the email and password of my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost access to the email and password of my xbox account: I lost access to my email and password to my xbox account I tried everything to try and get it working but to no avail I have a xbox with the account logged in on I tried to send a request to...
  4. I have lost access to my gamer-tag account named ToFat2Carry#555

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my gamer-tag account named ToFat2Carry#555: So i tried to play Sea of Thieves on my real account #2193 and found out i have no achievements or progression, but i have played this game ALOT some time ago. Now my friend found out i have...
  5. Lost Access to Microsoft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Access to Microsoft Windows 10 Edition: After migrating my Minecraft/Mojang account to a Microsoft account, and updating to the newest Minecraft launcher, I've lost access to the Windows 10/Bedrock version of Minecraft. I've played it...
  6. Lost access to Minecraft Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Minecraft Java: Hello I had minecraft java since 2012 and in march 2020 I connected/migrated mojang account with microsoft account to receive free copy of minecraft bedrock edition. I had my computer broken for...
  7. Attempting to access lost Xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Attempting to access lost Xbox 360 account: I’m trying to access my old 360 account from roughly 6 years ago, however I can’t do so because I don’t remember the email. I remember mostly everything about the account and can prove it but the...
  8. How do I change a child account to an adult one if I have lost access to the parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change a child account to an adult one if I have lost access to the parent account?: How do I change a child account to an adult one, if I have lost access to the parent account? I have lost access to the parent account with no hope of getting it back and I really would like to...
  9. Lost access to Microsoft Account, tried to recover already.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Microsoft Account, tried to recover already.: I created my Microsoft Account linked with a Google email, I had that email for 5 years, but it got hacked and google disabled it. Now I don't have access to my Microsoft Account. What I tried:...
  10. Alpha Skip member lost access to Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip member lost access to Alpha Skip: returned an xsx that was hard shutting off (i've been in alpha skip ahead since it launched)... when i received my new xsx and re-enrolled to the insider program, the highest access available to...