Lost Access to Microsoft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Lost Access to Microsoft Windows 10 Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After migrating my Minecraft/Mojang account to a Microsoft account, and updating to the newest Minecraft launcher, I've lost access to the Windows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shauntleo, Dec 3, 2021.

1. shauntleo
    shauntleo Guest

After migrating my Minecraft/Mojang account to a Microsoft account, and updating to the newest Minecraft launcher, I've lost access to the Windows 10/Bedrock version of Minecraft. I've played it multiple times with a family member who uses an Xbox, so I'm certain I haven't gotten the editions mixed up. I purchased the game in 2014, so I was certainly eligible for the Bedrock code, and I went to Mojang's website to check my code, but I can't check for the code as my account has been migrated. I did redeem it, and I'm almost certain I redeemed it within the last two years. Any support would be appreciated.

:)

shauntleo, Dec 3, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

It is not possible to transfer games, progress, or achievements to another account, but you can leave that account logged in to the Microsoft Store app, download the game and continue playing with your current account.
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Every purchase or code used in your Microsoft account will appear in your purchase history. I recommend checking your purchase history in order to find the code used on the account. After locating the account where the code was used, log into the Microsoft Store app on your Windows, search for the game and install it.
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  4. shauntleo Win User

Hello, I've checked my order history. It's not on the desired Microsoft account, but a former unused account from many years ago and I'm not sure how it got there. Would it be possible to transfer ownership of this title on to my actual Microsoft account?
  5. bleeman Win User

Solitaire Premium problems

I have lost access to my Premium Edition as well that doesn't expire until October. Once I completed the update to the Windows Anniversary Edition, 1607, is when this happened. Every now and then (maybe 1 in 10 times) it will come up as Premium Edition,
    but most of the time it doesn't. I'm having no trouble with the Microsoft Mahjong Collection only the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
Thema:

1. Lost Access to Microsoft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Lost Access Microsoft

2. Lost microsoft password, can't access All Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost microsoft password, can't access All Access: Hi there I purchased the Xbox Series S with the All Access Gamepass for my kids. I am now completely locked out of my account with no way to access any of this. I have tried the security form-...
  3. I lost access to the email and password of my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I lost access to the email and password of my xbox account: I lost access to my email and password to my xbox account I tried everything to try and get it working but to no avail I have a xbox with the account logged in on I tried to send a request to...
  4. I have lost access to my gamer-tag account named ToFat2Carry#555

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost access to my gamer-tag account named ToFat2Carry#555: So i tried to play Sea of Thieves on my real account #2193 and found out i have no achievements or progression, but i have played this game ALOT some time ago. Now my friend found out i have...
  5. Lost access to Microsoft Account, tried to recover already.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to Microsoft Account, tried to recover already.: I created my Microsoft Account linked with a Google email, I had that email for 5 years, but it got hacked and google disabled it. Now I don't have access to my Microsoft Account. What I tried:...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium/Marketplace access lost after changing Microsoft Account...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium/Marketplace access lost after changing Microsoft Account...: Hi, I'm having a strange issue with FS2020 after changing the primary alias for my Microsoft account (for...reasons I won't go into in here). The change seems to be ok, I re-logged in where I...
  7. Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent changes to Microsoft Sudoku - lost access to all my games on my desktop PC: [img] I have a laptop and a desktop PC both running Windows 10. Recently something was upgraded when I started Microsoft Sudoku on the desktop and it looked like a new game interface but it...
  8. deleted message means lost of ea access code provided by microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    deleted message means lost of ea access code provided by microsoft: I purchase EA access in September to play early access for fifa 16 and for doing so I was giving a free month of ea access however I was saving it for now and when I went to look at my messages to...
  9. Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw: I have lost access to all of my more than 30,000 collected gold points as well as nearly all my bought puzzle collections and was not able to sign in. In stead I got this dutch message: 'Kies...
  10. installed windows 10 update,lost access to store +microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed windows 10 update,lost access to store +microsoft solitaire collection: how to restore my games+access to store 6ffdeae8-d464-4b3e-88b3-5b8fe9521bd1