Lost access to my game and still charged

Discus and support Lost access to my game and still charged in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had purchased Mortal Kombat X on the Microsoft Store, but I was charged twice, two purchases of $21.24, even though I only bought one game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaineintheBurke, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Lost access to my game and still charged

I had purchased Mortal Kombat X on the Microsoft Store, but I was charged twice, two purchases of $21.24, even though I only bought one game. I contacted Xbox Support through their support website, and explained the issue, and asked for the second payment
    back since I had bought the game with the first purchase. They were quick to respond, and sent me a refund today for the second payment, which I'm glad about. However, the first purchase was still charged to my account and not refunded, so I assumed that I
    still had access to the game that I had paid for. However, I tried getting on, and the game informed me that I currently do not own it. I can't ask for a second refund as the game counts as refunded. I just either want my money back in full, in which case
    I'm willing to repay for it since the full refund would allow me to finally have purchased this game with only one charge, or else I want access to the game I currently have paid for. Before you ask, I had bought the DLC a long time ago when I had the game
    under Game Pass, meaning I wasn't charged for them when I bought the game this week, but I was charged for the game October 29th. I did receive one refund, but since I was charged twice, I expected to either be refunded fully or retain access to the game I
    have currently bought.

Thank you for your understanding.

:)

PaineintheBurke, Nov 3, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi PaineintheBurke,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. It sounds like the license to the game was somehow lost when you had the refund; however, the situation is one that can be fixed.

In order to get the matter looked into directly, I would highly recommend
    contacting Xbox Support by requesting a call back
    so that they can look into your account and determine what may have happened. They should be able to rectify the situation as well. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to more directly
    assist with these types of account issues.

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available as the selections may change from time to time.

Hope this helps out! Let us know the results!
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

4. Wolfie McG Win User

Lost access to my game?

First thing to do is to clear system cache to remove corrupted file on your system. Here are the steps to follow:

1.Remove the disc from your console. (Ignore this if digital)

2.Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3.Select System > Settings > System > and then Storage.

4.Select Clear local saved games.

Note Selecting this option will not delete any games or progress you have saved in the Xbox Live cloud. It will only clear data you have saved locally.

5.Select Yes to confirm.
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Lost access to my game?

Hello I am sorry that it seems your game has disappeared. Game sharing can cause unwanted difficulties if one is not careful, make sure you are signed into your account and that you have unfettered access to it. Please let me know what things have changed
    since one week ago, it might help me deduce what has gone wrong.
  6. BAD lNTENTlONS Win User

ERROR 801540B7 and Cannot Manage Account on Xbox.com

if the 801540b7e rror was fixed how come i still recieve it and cannot access my profile...and im still being charged
Thema:

1. Lost access to my game and still charged - Similar Threads - Lost access game

2. lost access to all my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost access to all my games: Their are some games I purchased on my previous account, however I had to create a new account since I lost access to my previous account. Since I can't access the account I can't access the games...
  3. Lost Access To Xbox One Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Access To Xbox One Digital Games: I get sent a lot of Xbox One games from developers and publishers as I am working with a pair of partnered Mixer streamers and also write reviews for a website. Just recently I have noticed that...
  4. Lost access to my game?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to my game?: so i got annoyed that i couldn't play any of my save files on " Binding of Isaac: rebirth" ( because i didn't own the dlc anymore from splitting game sharing in January) so i bought the DLC...
  5. Lost access to Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost access to Xbox Game Pass: I have Xbox Game Pass set up as a recurring payment. Payment went through on 18/06 but I lost access to Game Pass on the following day. Under my account info, payment is listed as 'pending'. I...
  6. Changed gamertag and lost full access to game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed gamertag and lost full access to game: downloaded skate 3 onto my new Xbox one, then changed my gamertag, now am unable to use the full game or any of the dlc,s I have for it, basically have a demo version now....
  7. Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pls help recover my digital game that i lost access too: So when i originally bought my xbox one it came in a bundle with Assassin’s Creed Black Flag and Assassin’s Creed Unity and so i created an account put in the codes and downloaded the games. But...
  8. Lost access to Games with Gold library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost access to Games with Gold library: Hi! Yesterday I discovered that I lost access to all games that came with my Xbox Live Gold subscription. I used a 12 months pre paid card in May and it will expire in 5/16/2018. My Xbox's...
  9. My sons account was banned and he has lost access to his games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sons account was banned and he has lost access to his games.: My sons account was permantly banned because he broke the terms and conditions. He was punished, like he should've been but he has lost access to all the games that I purchased and he also lost...
  10. Lost access to games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost access to games: My friend and I game share and when your servers went down I lost access to his profile. Is there anyway to clear this up? All xbox one games I have bought have been with points I added to his...