Lost account 3 years ago

Discus and support Lost account 3 years ago in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 3 years ago my primary email was deleted as it was a work email and was shutdown. Because of this my Xbox account went with it and has been lost ever... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RobertSlaughter1, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Lost account 3 years ago

3 years ago my primary email was deleted as it was a work email and was shutdown. Because of this my Xbox account went with it and has been lost ever since. Its nothing to do with passwords or anything just a primary email address. I am trying my very
    hardest for answers from Xbox support but they tell me to make a new account. Is there any last things I can do to try and recover this lost account?

:)

RobertSlaughter1, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Lost account 3 years ago

Hello RobertSlaughter1,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue with the lost account, unfortunately, due to the primary email being removed from the account the account cannot be recovered.
    If you have already tried logging in with the primary email and it does not let you because the email no longer exists then there isn't any way to recover the account. Once the primary email is removed the account is no longer able to be accessed
    or logged into.

I understand that this is not the verdict or resolution you were looking for, however, at this time since there are no other resolutions for this issue we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel
    free to create a new thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. sirdeco Win User

xbox achievments hacked and zone to cheater

You must set up a case with a year or it is permanently barred this happened to i lost this account 3 years ago but keep chin up i just this one back this year on the 24th a may
  4. boldyboy Win User

Xbox LIVE 11 Year Old Accounts with Original GT's.

Mines about to turn to 10 years should be 11 but got hacked about 3 years ago and lost my account and a LOT of money luckily MS tracked traced and restored my account(took over a year and I got my money back) Ghost recon back in the day was a lot better
    than it is nowadays and motogp ruled lol
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Future games

2K lost the MLB license years ago.
  6. Dei et Vita Win User

Profile is glitched

I renewed it a month or 2 ago, and the last time my account has been silver was about either 3-3 1/2 years ago
Thema:

Lost account 3 years ago

1. Lost account 3 years ago - Similar Threads - Lost account years

2. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  3. Lost Microsoft account login data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft account login data: I have lost my login data for the microsoft account. Cannot remember the email or the password. I have a Forza Horizon 3 there that I bought and wanted to access it again. Is there a way to...
  4. Lost linking to epic account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost linking to epic account: I changed my microsoft account info to new email and it worked just fine...logged in and played fortnite just fine then logged off fortnite and came back short time later and it said i needed to...
  5. Lost Game progress after changing account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Game progress after changing account alias: Hello folks from Microsoft, After changing my account alias (e-mail that is used to log in) i lost completely all my Xbox games progress. The funny thing is that my accomplishments are still...
  6. Xbox Live account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account lost: i was casually turning on minecraft and then i see im not signed into my microsoft account and when i tried to sign it it had errors. when i fixed it with my browser it said my account was set to...
  7. Lost account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account: My son lost his account somehow when trying to fix a connection problem. Well, we are not sure how to recover it because he failed to write down any info. (User, email, password, ect.) The only...
  8. LOST MY ACCOUNT OF 16 YEARS, PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOST MY ACCOUNT OF 16 YEARS, PLEASE HELP!: My account said it the password was wrong so I changed the password but it didn't work. I removed the account completely from the xbox and then when I restored it, I got a whole new account with...
  9. Last year my account was canceled for no reason, and I lost all of my rewards so I started ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Last year my account was canceled for no reason, and I lost all of my rewards so I started ...: I have been a rewards member since the program first started. I have been with xbox for over 11 years, since the beginning. I had a lot of points and was high up on the star tier. In 03/2016 I...
  10. Just lost everything on my rewards account, what gives? Been on the program for years.

in XBoX Rewards
    Just lost everything on my rewards account, what gives? Been on the program for years.: So after years of being in the program, all of my points and status vanished, what gives? 8cfaa24a-3aa7-45ca-8d45-ee6aa9745c10