Lost account and subscription still renewing

Discus and support Lost account and subscription still renewing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 3 to 4 years ago I signed up for a Microsoft account on an Xbox one S and since then the power supply of the console has died and its Xbox gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WhichDom, Feb 18, 2021.

1. WhichDom
    WhichDom Guest

3 to 4 years ago I signed up for a Microsoft account on an Xbox one S and since then the power supply of the console has died and its Xbox gold subscription is still renewing and I'm not sure how to cancel it. The account was called Dre4do

Any help would be wonderful,

:)

WhichDom, Feb 18, 2021
  2. WhichDom Win User

I meant to say we created an email on the Xbox which has since been forgotten. And the Xbox is broken and doesn't have a warranty anymore
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. sebas shady Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate vencido[Xbox game pass ultimate vencido]

I do not understand ... then I have to wait for it to renew? and when it was renewed ... they took money from my card and it still keeps asking me to renew that subscription, I'm scared that I lost that money and the subscription won't be renewed
    ... I want the subscription renewed or my money ... it is incredible that this happens, because I took that charge if it was not going to be renewed
  5. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

removing payment method

No. Whatever remaining subscription time is left on the account will still be there. If there isnt any other payment options on thr account with auto renew the account will just renew to a silver membership once the remaining membership is gone
  6. BeastBadshah Win User

Unable to cancel subscription that automatically renewed without my knowledge

To cancel and stop renewal charges for any Xbox subscription, such as an Xbox Live Gold subscription, an Xbox Game Pass, or EA Access, you need to do so online.

Important

How to cancel your Xbox subscription online

You can cancel your Xbox subscription either immediately or by stopping automatic renewal. If you cancel immediately, you’ll also lose access to the subscription service at the same time. If you stop automatically renewing your subscription, you can continue
    to use the service until it expires.

To cancel your Xbox subscription immediately, go to Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a
    Microsoft subscription
    and follow the steps under Cancel.

To stop automatically renewing your subscription, go to Cancel or turn off recurring billing for
    a Microsoft subscription
    and follow the steps under Turn off recurring billing.

Need additional help canceling your Xbox subscription?

If you're having problems canceling your Xbox subscription, review the following info before contacting support.

I already canceled my Xbox subscription, but I was still charged for it

If you were charged after you canceled your Xbox subscription, this likely indicates you had a pending balance for the current subscription time when you turned off auto renewal. If you canceled the subscription, you won't be charged again.

I don't see any option to cancel my Xbox subscription when I sign in.

If you sign in to your Microsoft account and see an option to Renew but not to Cancel, you've already turned off auto renewal and won't receive additional charges.

I don't see any Xbox subscriptions when I sign in, but I still have a charge for an Xbox subscription.

If you don't see any subscriptions listed when you sign in to your account, make sure that you're signed in to the correct Microsoft account. If you're not sure what Microsoft account you're using for your Xbox subscription, use the Lost
    Account Solution
    or the Lost Password Solution
Thema:

1. Lost account and subscription still renewing - Similar Threads - Lost account subscription

2. Lost Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Account: I had an account on Xbox. I don't have the system nor phone number associated with the profile anymore. It's been almost 10 years and I don't for the life of me remember the email or password for...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium/Marketplace access lost after changing Microsoft Account...

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium/Marketplace access lost after changing Microsoft Account...: Hi, I'm having a strange issue with FS2020 after changing the primary alias for my Microsoft account (for...reasons I won't go into in here). The change seems to be ok, I re-logged in where I...
  4. lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost account: hello, on Christmas last year my xbox 1 s decided to log us out of all our accounts. one of those accounts we lost the password we should have digital receipts to prove we owned the account the...
  5. Lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account: i have an xbox account that i removed from my xbox over 2 years ago and i wont list its name on the community post for privacy reasons but i needed to get back into it cause it was my old clan...
  6. I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost all my account info for Fortnite reset back to beginning: Please help.. It looks like my acct was reset back to the beginning. it happened over a month ago, but I haven't played in a bit. and It looks like there is a new acct in microsoft. what...
  7. Account lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account lost: So I accidentally removed my adult account from the family and forgot the email. I have no idea how to get it back pls help. bcc88ef1-0a34-4f99-8501-d2631fc528b2
  8. I lost my main account due to “incorrect pw” and another simply won’t sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    I lost my main account due to “incorrect pw” and another simply won’t sign in: I lost my main account due to “incorrect pw”. I know the password for certain but can not reset it since i have the same issue for the gmail backup but I’m unsure of that password and cant reset...
  9. I lost a email/Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost a email/Xbox account: So i went on http://support.xbox.contact.us but that didnt help so i have a xbox account it username was prettylights816 i dont have access to its because i lost the email but the support website...
  10. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...