Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account

Discus and support Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I don't know the email or password. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoggyPotato, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. SoggyPotato
    SoggyPotato Guest

I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I don't know the email or password. Is there any way I can cross-play now that I am logged out?

:)

SoggyPotato, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:03 AM
  2. spurlingd Win User

3. JayJay1227 Win User

If you have issues with the PS4 account try contacting them. Even if you dont have the password, if you know the details of the account (name, date of birth, security questions, etc) they might send you a link to reset the password where you could disconnect
    it.
  4. xMeowk Win User

Ich versuche, ein Microsoft-Konto zu ändern, kann sterben, nicht bereits, da bereits ein Konto gehört, sein, keine E-Mail-Adresse oder Kennwort ich nicht kenne.
    Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, Crossplay zu spielen, gehört ich abgemeldet bin?
    Entschuldigung, dass Sie mit diesem Problem konfrontiert sind.
    Sie können versuchen, mit dem Kundensupport unter dem Support zu chatten: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. Jeff Threat Win User

Hmmm i would call Microsoft about this one
  6. CrazyCanuckJ Win User

I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I don't know the email or password. Is there any way I can cross-play now that I am logged out?
    You cannot cross-play unless you sign into the linked account. I assume you can't reset the password since you've said you don't know even the email address.

You could attempt to contact Microsoft, but if you have no idea what account is linked to Minecraft, they probably won't be much help since they may not be able to identify you.

Still though, that's likely your only recourse.
Thema:

1. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account - Similar Threads - Lost account details

2. Lost Main Account Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Main Account Access: Hello due to some personal issues I havent logged into my account for over 2 years. I no longer have access to my email or phone associated with it and i have the 2 step authentication in place. I...
  3. Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games: Today I have tried to access to my new xbox one s but I can't, I tried of my phone to access in Microsoft account but it said that I was ban for illegal activities. But I don't do nothing of...
  4. Broken Xbox - account lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox - account lost: My friends son's xbox has recently broken. We have bought him a new one and he has tried to log back into his old account with the incorrect information and the microsoft account has now been...
  5. Unplug credit card from lost account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplug credit card from lost account?: Hello, i lost my GamePass account, it was locked beacuse of too much loging in trys. I can't recover it. Is there a way to unplug a credit card from account to not pay for gamepass when i dosen't...
  6. Lost Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Account: HI EVERYONE! Today I might've done something really stupid... So the thing is, I had an old microsoft account for my xbox 360. I wanted to move the xbox data from that account, to another. I...
  7. Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points: Hi Recently i had to change my Microsoft accounts email address to a new one. This new email address is still linked to the old email its just a new address to use for log-ins, as i was getting...
  8. E-mail change = Lost Xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    E-mail change = Lost Xbox account?: Hi, please has anyone changed the primal alias (e-mail) in your Microsoft account? Could you sign in to xbox live immeduatelly after that? My problem is that console recognises the change (I see...
  9. Cancel subcription, lost account details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel subcription, lost account details: Hi Microsoft, Last time I used my xbox live account (and my xbox) is around 15 years ago, but every year i forget to cancel my subscription. So for the last 15 years i paid for nothing, not your...
  10. Parent Account Details Lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent Account Details Lost: Hello, I have been unable to sign in to Xbox Live since the new terms of use agreement was released. I have been unable to accept the agreement, since my account is a child account, and details...