Lost account info

Discus and support Lost account info in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new device. Downloaded a few games, 2 weeks later I realised it was faulty and has to return it. I received my new device yesterday... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HaimMaymon, Jul 20, 2019.

1. HaimMaymon
    HaimMaymon Guest

Lost account info

Hi,

I bought a new device. Downloaded a few games, 2 weeks later I realised it was faulty and has to return it.

I received my new device yesterday but I cannot remember the account details (name and password). I tried to follow all the instructions but nothing worked. I have the dates of when I bought the games and created the account if that helps. Can you please
    assist me with recovering my account? Thanks.

:)

HaimMaymon, Jul 20, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Lost account info

You made a few purchases, so you had a payment option tied to your account, and they would have sent an email with that purchase to your Microsoft Account. So search your email for an order confirmation, then you'll have the email address of your Microsoft
    account and can
    reset your password here.
  3. denis97g Win User
  4. GIIDFIRE Win User

older account and lost info

i have the last 3 month cards i bought and thats not enough
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Fire! I'm afraid if you are unable to recover your account through the website or by contacting phone support, then we won't be able to provide any different help here on the forums. We take account security very seriously, and if you cannot satisfactorily
    prove ownership of the account, it can't be given to you. I hope this helps clear things up, thank you.
  6. GIIDFIRE Win User

so ur saying an account i had for over 6 years im kinda screwed with, i understand the security messures in all but they should have a physical thing u can send, like a photo copy of ur id, due to time i lost most of my info and i had to make a second account
    to get on forums, this is clearly a problem and they need to do something about it, i mean im on my account right now on internet explorer on my 360 and my security question isnt what i thought it was... so not buying the next consle
Thema:

Lost account info

1. Lost account info - Similar Threads - Lost account info

2. Xbox Live account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account lost: i was casually turning on minecraft and then i see im not signed into my microsoft account and when i tried to sign it it had errors. when i fixed it with my browser it said my account was set to...
  3. Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store: So, I’ve lost all the games I have bought on the Microsoft store. Furthermore I have also lost my Xbox console companion account where I had all the games stored. All this happened after resetting...
  4. Lost account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account: My son lost his account somehow when trying to fix a connection problem. Well, we are not sure how to recover it because he failed to write down any info. (User, email, password, ect.) The only...
  5. Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP: Hi guys, I need some help really badly... I just bought an Xbox One S finally! But ofcourse I wanted to transfer my old 360 account to my new one, So I went on and got to the login screen,...
  6. Xbox account info lost when power removed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account info lost when power removed: All four accounts on my xbox were deleted when the power supply to the console was disconnected. I had to re-enter all of the account info again. Is there any way to have this information saved...
  7. Lost my account info. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my account info. Help: I have a old account that i got locked out of. I have no idea what the email/password would be or anything like that. I know the phone number and the security question on the account and obv first...
  8. Lost all xbox live account info

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all xbox live account info: Hi, I removed my account from the family and xbox I was on, when I try to log in it claims that I don't have any gamerscore, game progress, achievements or gold subscription. My old gamertag was...
  9. Lost all my account and gammer info......PLZ HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all my account and gammer info......PLZ HELP.: Plz someone tell me i can get my gammer info back. Not only did i lose my info but been being kick from games cant play some missions in call of duty black-ops and in black-ops 2 it just keeps...
  10. Lost account info for my main account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account info for my main account: So I recently did a factory reset on my Xbox One console and it signed out of my account. When I went to sign in with an email I associate with everything important, it logged me into my old...