Lost Account

Discus and support Lost Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yo tengo una cuenta que deje de usar por mucho tiempo es la siguiente [Mod Removed - Personal Information] pero cuando trato de entrar me dice que la... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ricardo_764, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Ricardo_764
    Ricardo_764 Guest

Lost Account

Yo tengo una cuenta que deje de usar por mucho tiempo es la siguiente
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]
    pero cuando trato de entrar me dice que la cuenta no existe me pueden ayudar tengo cosas muy importantes urgente porfavor

:)

Ricardo_764, Feb 22, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

3. Daft Badger Win User

Lost Account

4. Smwutches Win User

Lost Account

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. gamerxperia274 Win User

LOST ACCOUNT

Support would be the only ones who could help you. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    How would I do that? When I go to contact us it's a bot which doesn't understand what I say, how would I message the support team directly?
  6. cossa669 Win User

lost account

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.
Thema:

Lost Account

1. Lost Account - Similar Threads - Lost Account

2. Broken Xbox - account lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox - account lost: My friends son's xbox has recently broken. We have bought him a new one and he has tried to log back into his old account with the incorrect information and the microsoft account has now been...
  3. Unplug credit card from lost account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplug credit card from lost account?: Hello, i lost my GamePass account, it was locked beacuse of too much loging in trys. I can't recover it. Is there a way to unplug a credit card from account to not pay for gamepass when i dosen't...
  4. Lost Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Account: HI EVERYONE! Today I might've done something really stupid... So the thing is, I had an old microsoft account for my xbox 360. I wanted to move the xbox data from that account, to another. I...
  5. Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points: Hi Recently i had to change my Microsoft accounts email address to a new one. This new email address is still linked to the old email its just a new address to use for log-ins, as i was getting...
  6. E-mail change = Lost Xbox account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    E-mail change = Lost Xbox account?: Hi, please has anyone changed the primal alias (e-mail) in your Microsoft account? Could you sign in to xbox live immeduatelly after that? My problem is that console recognises the change (I see...
  7. xbox account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account lost: i lost my account my account was tsmmarlin50 i lost the account a couple months ago i forgot the email and password because my brother created my account if anybody can help me get my account back...
  8. Lost access to parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost access to parent account: my dad, who owns the parent account linked to this one, passed away and nobody knows how to log in to his Microsoft account to remove me from the family thing which is restricting me from doing a...
  9. Lost my original account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my original account: I recently reset my xbox to try to fix the memory error for call of duty warzone, after I did so I still had all my games but when I logged into xbox live it didnt bring my old account up. I lost...
  10. Lost email for Xbox account but still have the gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost email for Xbox account but still have the gamertag: Hi, Can someone help me figure out how to recover and old Xbox account using my gamertag? I recently bought an Xbox again and want my old account back but I'm unable to login as I don't remember...