Lost account

Discus and support Lost account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have lost my account 9 to 10 hours ago and I'm wondering how to get it back because I accidentally made a new one thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 93c586fd-785b-4a70-8c70-7, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Lost account

I have lost my account 9 to 10 hours ago and I'm wondering how to get it back because I accidentally made a new one thank you.

:)

93c586fd-785b-4a70-8c70-7, Jun 10, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

3. Daft Badger Win User

Lost Account

4. Smwutches Win User

Lost Account

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. gamerxperia274 Win User

LOST ACCOUNT

Support would be the only ones who could help you. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    How would I do that? When I go to contact us it's a bot which doesn't understand what I say, how would I message the support team directly?
  6. cossa669 Win User

lost account

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.
Thema:

Lost account

1. Lost account - Similar Threads - Lost account

2. lost my minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my minecraft account: ok so basically i had minecraft windows 10 on a hard disk in 2013 -2017 but then it broke and i forgot the account info because i never played on online because i didn't know you can play with...
  3. Account hacked and lost everything help

in XboX Insiders
    Account hacked and lost everything help: My account was hacked. They changed my email,passwords, phone number and can’t talk to support because they now require you give that information to request help. What should I do submitted by...
  4. Lost account after uninstalling insider hub?

in XboX Insiders
    Lost account after uninstalling insider hub?: I closed my xbox insiders hub account, as well as uninstalled it because I was tired of 30 minute updates. Right after I did that, there was a 3.9 gb update, so I went away for a while. When I...
  5. Lost / inaccessible account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost / inaccessible account: Hi, Xbox account wont accept my password. I’ve tried multiple times to go through the automated reset procedure, but it just won’t accept me. For now, I’ve reset my xbox and created a new...
  6. Lost Account, Have Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost Account, Have Gamertag: Hello everyone, A few months ago, I signed up a XBOX Account with a specific gamertag. After a few weeks, I stopped playing games because I have school exam. And now, I want to sign in to that...
  7. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription: So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd...
  8. Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my xbox gamertag account how to recover it: Hi, I have not signed into my xbox game account for awhile and It'snot linked to my email anymore or my Microsoft account.Is there anyway to recover it? 6990ffd4-1470-4266-9e25-0b88b4d66f51
  9. Account lost/deleted by mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account lost/deleted by mistake: Hey all, I've been dealing with a super frustrating situation and hoping someone here might have some experience or advice. My EA account that is linked to my Xbox Live account is all messed up...
  10. Rainbow Six Siege lost my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege lost my account?: Hello I purchased the Rainbow Six Siege that was on GOLD last month He even installed it on my console, but he didn't run it saying he didn't own it. I figured it was a bug so I removed it to...