Lost account

Discus and support Lost account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have lost my account 9 to 10 hours ago and I'm wondering how to get it back because I accidentally made a new one thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 93c586fd-785b-4a70-8c70-7, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Lost account

I have lost my account 9 to 10 hours ago and I'm wondering how to get it back because I accidentally made a new one thank you.

:)

93c586fd-785b-4a70-8c70-7, Jun 10, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

3. Daft Badger Win User

Lost Account

4. Smwutches Win User

Lost Account

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. gamerxperia274 Win User

LOST ACCOUNT

Support would be the only ones who could help you. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    How would I do that? When I go to contact us it's a bot which doesn't understand what I say, how would I message the support team directly?
  6. cossa669 Win User

lost account

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.
Thema:

Lost account

1. Lost account - Similar Threads - Lost account

2. Recovering Long Lost Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovering Long Lost Account: Hello, I am hoping someone can help with this, as it's been a problem I have been trying to find a solution to for almost six years and it seems like I can never find the right help. My Gamertag...
  3. Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Email & Password, But still have account on my Xbox: Hello i'm I made my account before 2010, when i was still a kid When i created my account, i used the email address of my parents ( which they abandonned very long ago and don't remember),...
  4. I've lost my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost my account: Hello there ! First i'd like to apologize for my english, I'm french so I'll probably make some mistakes. So I'm writing this message today because I've lost my account, I've tried to recover my...
  5. Conta perdida [Translate] Lost account

in XBoX on Windows
    Conta perdida [Translate] Lost account: Olá, minha dúvida é a seguinte: Perdi o acesso ao meu email e não consigo visualizar nada dele. Ainda tenho acesso minha conta microsoft, continuo, inclusive, jogando no xbox, mas no e-mail não....
  6. Lost account and i can't get in game Forza 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account and i can't get in game Forza 4: Hello .dear Microsoft technician. I had a big problem with my child's computer , the hardisk crushed, i lost all data . I bought annother hdd a ssd one and i cant get in the game Forza 4 because...
  7. Lost email for account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email for account: my son has been signed out of his xbox account and we have tried every email in the house but nothing is working. How do i find the email that is associated with his username please? thank you...
  8. Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone got into my FH4 account and I lost all my game progress: Hello I want to ask if there is any possibility to get my save back. Recently i haven't played FH4 but today when i logged in i didn't recognise all of my cars. Than I tryed to find my rare cars,...
  9. Lost Microsoft account login data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Microsoft account login data: I have lost my login data for the microsoft account. Cannot remember the email or the password. I have a Forza Horizon 3 there that I bought and wanted to access it again. Is there a way to...
  10. Lost account 3 years ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account 3 years ago: 3 years ago my primary email was deleted as it was a work email and was shutdown. Because of this my Xbox account went with it and has been lost ever since. Its nothing to do with passwords or...