Lost account

Discus and support Lost account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son lost his account somehow when trying to fix a connection problem. Well, we are not sure how to recover it because he failed to write down any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewHarbaugh, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Lost account

My son lost his account somehow when trying to fix a connection problem. Well, we are not sure how to recover it because he failed to write down any info. (User, email, password, ect.) The only info available is his xbox live card code (Gold, one year purchased)

Any way to retrieve his profile/account?

:)

AndrewHarbaugh, Aug 18, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

3. Daft Badger Win User

Lost Account

4. Smwutches Win User

Lost Account

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. gamerxperia274 Win User

LOST ACCOUNT

Support would be the only ones who could help you. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    How would I do that? When I go to contact us it's a bot which doesn't understand what I say, how would I message the support team directly?
  6. cossa669 Win User

lost account

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.
Thema:

Lost account

1. Lost account - Similar Threads - Lost account

2. Lost linking to epic account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost linking to epic account: I changed my microsoft account info to new email and it worked just fine...logged in and played fortnite just fine then logged off fortnite and came back short time later and it said i needed to...
  3. Lost Game progress after changing account alias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Game progress after changing account alias: Hello folks from Microsoft, After changing my account alias (e-mail that is used to log in) i lost completely all my Xbox games progress. The funny thing is that my accomplishments are still...
  4. Xbox Live account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account lost: i was casually turning on minecraft and then i see im not signed into my microsoft account and when i tried to sign it it had errors. when i fixed it with my browser it said my account was set to...
  5. Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost all my Microsoft account games on the microsoft store: So, I’ve lost all the games I have bought on the Microsoft store. Furthermore I have also lost my Xbox console companion account where I had all the games stored. All this happened after resetting...
  6. Lost account xbox ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account xbox ban: My account is lost and my console is locked out how do I contact enforcement to find out what I was blocked for? I can't link my console to my new account because it's locked in live. I need to...
  7. How can I recover a lost account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover a lost account?: This is less of a question but more of a call for help. My main Microsoft account has been closed. Basically, my password for this account no longer works. Since I put it in a few to many times my...
  8. Lost my account email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my account email: I have been through the process of account recovery but none of it has worked i have been trying to find the email that associated with one of my accounts that i lost a little less than a year ago...
  9. Lost account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account info: Hi, I bought a new device. Downloaded a few games, 2 weeks later I realised it was faulty and has to return it. I received my new device yesterday but I cannot remember the account details...
  10. Lost account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account: Is there a way to access the account data, or possible emails of accounts previously on your Xbox that have been deleted? When clearing useless guest accounts on my Xbox, one of the accounts i...