Lost account

Discus and support Lost account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son lost his account somehow when trying to fix a connection problem. Well, we are not sure how to recover it because he failed to write down any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewHarbaugh, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Lost account

My son lost his account somehow when trying to fix a connection problem. Well, we are not sure how to recover it because he failed to write down any info. (User, email, password, ect.) The only info available is his xbox live card code (Gold, one year purchased)

Any way to retrieve his profile/account?

:)

AndrewHarbaugh, Aug 18, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

3. Daft Badger Win User

Lost Account

4. Smwutches Win User

Lost Account

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. gamerxperia274 Win User

LOST ACCOUNT

Support would be the only ones who could help you. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    How would I do that? When I go to contact us it's a bot which doesn't understand what I say, how would I message the support team directly?
  6. cossa669 Win User

lost account

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.
Thema:

Lost account

1. Lost account - Similar Threads - Lost account

2. Rainbow Six Siege lost my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rainbow Six Siege lost my account?: Hello I purchased the Rainbow Six Siege that was on GOLD last month He even installed it on my console, but he didn't run it saying he didn't own it. I figured it was a bug so I removed it to...
  3. Lost progress of fortnite account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost progress of fortnite account.: I have lost the progress of my xbox one fortnite account how do i get it back. I tried to go through epic games to no use. 5a987701-5c2c-4434-badc-a3ee28222402
  4. Lost Main Account Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Main Account Access: Hello due to some personal issues I havent logged into my account for over 2 years. I no longer have access to my email or phone associated with it and i have the 2 step authentication in place. I...
  5. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account: I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I don't know the email or password. Is there any way I can cross-play now that I am logged...
  6. Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account banned and lost all saves and games: Today I have tried to access to my new xbox one s but I can't, I tried of my phone to access in Microsoft account but it said that I was ban for illegal activities. But I don't do nothing of...
  7. Broken Xbox - account lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken Xbox - account lost: My friends son's xbox has recently broken. We have bought him a new one and he has tried to log back into his old account with the incorrect information and the microsoft account has now been...
  8. Unplug credit card from lost account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplug credit card from lost account?: Hello, i lost my GamePass account, it was locked beacuse of too much loging in trys. I can't recover it. Is there a way to unplug a credit card from account to not pay for gamepass when i dosen't...
  9. Lost Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost Account: HI EVERYONE! Today I might've done something really stupid... So the thing is, I had an old microsoft account for my xbox 360. I wanted to move the xbox data from that account, to another. I...
  10. Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated my Microsoft account email address, Lost Gamer Points: Hi Recently i had to change my Microsoft accounts email address to a new one. This new email address is still linked to the old email its just a new address to use for log-ins, as i was getting...