Lost Account

Discus and support Lost Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I have lost an account of mine that i used for playing games with my friend. I couldn't get the log in to work and had to make a new account. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alch&mist, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Lost Account

Hello I have lost an account of mine that i used for playing games with my friend. I couldn't get the log in to work and had to make a new account. The name of the old account as far as i remember was Benigncurve.

:)

Alch&mist, Feb 13, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

3. Daft Badger Win User

Lost Account

4. Smwutches Win User

Lost Account

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. gamerxperia274 Win User

LOST ACCOUNT

Support would be the only ones who could help you. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    How would I do that? When I go to contact us it's a bot which doesn't understand what I say, how would I message the support team directly?
  6. cossa669 Win User

lost account

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.
Thema:

Lost Account

1. Lost Account - Similar Threads - Lost Account

2. Recovering my lost Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my lost Xbox account: Okay so i have had this account for a long long time and i havent played xbox properly in around 4-5 years, so i decided to play some gta with that extra 2 million giveaway courtesy of rockstar....
  3. Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2): So, my previous question said that the email didn't work/didn't exist for some reason. I now know that I had made a mistake entering the email. I fixed that and had to reset the password. To my...
  4. Lost my old Xbox 360 account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old Xbox 360 account!: So recently, I tried logging on my old xbox360 with my old profile, and to my surprise, the email which was used to create the sccount no longer existed. I thought it would fix itself if I deleted...
  5. Lost account!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost account!!!!: So about 8 months ago my cat of 13 years and my mother both died within two days of each other, I was playing Fallout 4 like I usually do and have been for the past 4 years and I use mods which...
  6. i lost my forza horizon 4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost my forza horizon 4 account: so i hade aproblem where my account wouldnt sink in and then once i was able to play the game i started all over againg all my cars all my money all my progress gone. so i is there some way that i...
  7. Xbox lost account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox lost account: A long time ago something happened to my old xbox account and i couldn't log into it i was wondering is there is anyway i can log back into it the account name is wessayshi and my dads account is...
  8. lost password for account linked to a non-existent email

in XBoX on Windows
    lost password for account linked to a non-existent email: How can I reset a password (then change the associated email) on a Microsoft xBox account? The email is no longer good and I can't remember the password. 41dfb763-3e78-4ec0-9c32-e1e923d5c174
  9. Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content: I started having a issue which started with lossing access to all of my extra content on games. Mostly the booster pack for BL3. That same day my Xbox One X started disconnecting my account at...
  10. lost games in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost games in my account: my original xbox360 was stolen/lost by movers. In it was digital downloaded games. I have now a refurbished xbox 360 that I'm trying to redownload by games to. I have two Xboxlive accounts. All...