Lost account

Discus and support Lost account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been using an account for Xbox for years, I pay for Game pass ect. , but now in Payment and billing I see no Order history. I've tried all emails... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ArthurR_482, May 25, 2022.

1. ArthurR_482
    ArthurR_482 Guest

Lost account

I've been using an account for Xbox for years, I pay for Game pass ect. , but now in Payment and billing I see no Order history. I've tried all emails I've ever had. Still no Order history. I know I've made payments I can prove it. Can I use the info from the bank statement about payments I've made to find my account? And will it keep charging me money even though I can't log in? Thank you.

:)

ArthurR_482, May 25, 2022
  2. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

3. Daft Badger Win User

Lost Account

4. Smwutches Win User

Lost Account

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. gamerxperia274 Win User

LOST ACCOUNT

Support would be the only ones who could help you. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    How would I do that? When I go to contact us it's a bot which doesn't understand what I say, how would I message the support team directly?
  6. cossa669 Win User

lost account

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.
Thema:

Lost account

1. Lost account - Similar Threads - Lost account

2. I have lost my old Xbox account with my Minecraft Java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my old Xbox account with my Minecraft Java account: So, I have been playing minecraft java on my laptop at night, then in the morning i saw that it was saying play demo, then i look and see that my microsoft account as a whole has been resetted...
  3. Lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account: I have recently somehow lost my account/the email on the account has been deleted or changed and I have no access to the account, the Xbox gamer tag is rikine1042 or Rikine#1042 I just need help...
  4. how do i get my minecraft java edition account back? lost minecraft java edition account...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i get my minecraft java edition account back? lost minecraft java edition account...: I noticed i can only play the demo version of the java edition. I can play yhe windows 10 version but not the full java version. I lost it somehow during the migration of my mojang account to...
  5. Lost My Account Indefinitely

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost My Account Indefinitely: I had to break free from some toxic people and changed my cell phone number. Thats typically not an easy situation, especially with people close to you. And in a situation where you cut people off...
  6. Microsoft account closing and my Minecraft account will be lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account closing and my Minecraft account will be lost: Recently, when I started playing Minecraft and went on to servers, they all told me to "Confirm your Minecraft account" before proceeding. However, when I went to try to confirm my account, it...
  7. Lost my account to a hacker and he changed the alias and removed my phone number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my account to a hacker and he changed the alias and removed my phone number.: After a few months (5 or 6) I finally got access to a laptop and decided to sign in to my Microsoft account. However, it said that the email wasn't recognised. I am sure that I typed the email...
  8. Lost account and Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account and Xbox live: Ive upgraded to a Xbox s series but have lost 1 of 2 accounts that I have. Im guessing that I have had 2 email address in the past but cant think of the other 1. I cant get through to Xbox...
  9. Lost minecraft account after migrating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost minecraft account after migrating: So recently I decided to migrate my Minecraft account. I migrated it, used the same email that was used for the Minecraft account before migrating. After that, I decided to change my Microsoft...
  10. (Minecraft) Mojang account migration issue - lost vinculation of account and minecraft purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    (Minecraft) Mojang account migration issue - lost vinculation of account and minecraft purchase: Today i decided to migrate accounts from mojang to microsoft, but a very unexpected and weird error is happening and is really stressing me out. Now, i know what most would think from this issue:...