Lost account

Discus and support Lost account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recently somehow lost my account/the email on the account has been deleted or changed and I have no access to the account, the Xbox gamer tag is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Landon'sProductions, May 29, 2022.

1. Lost account

I have recently somehow lost my account/the email on the account has been deleted or changed and I have no access to the account, the Xbox gamer tag is rikine1042 or Rikine#1042

I just need help getting it back because it had my Minecraft account migrated onto it, and all of my games for my Xbox.

:)

Landon'sProductions, May 29, 2022
  2. WPAK Win User

recover acount xbox / odzyskanie kont na xbox

3. Daft Badger Win User

Lost Account

4. Smwutches Win User

Lost Account

You would have to try contacting support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email and you can reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. gamerxperia274 Win User

LOST ACCOUNT

Support would be the only ones who could help you. As long as you can verify you are the owner of the account they can get you the email and you would need to reset the password. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    How would I do that? When I go to contact us it's a bot which doesn't understand what I say, how would I message the support team directly?
  6. cossa669 Win User

lost account

You could try calling Xbox support and see what they could do for you... I'm pretty sure they can give you the windows live ID if you have forgotten it... but be prepared to answer a few security questions on your account.
Thema:

Lost account

1. Lost account - Similar Threads - Lost account

2. I lost my minecraft from microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my minecraft from microsoft account: A few years ago I bought myself a licensed version of minecraft and then successfully migrated the account by combining it with a windows account. During the migration I received two versions of...
  3. Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account: To preface this, I contacted Mojang support first and they told me to contact Microsoft support instead, but I can't actually contact support here as anytime I try to it redirects me to this...
  4. i lost my email and password for my old xbox account and i only know the gamertag .

in XBoX Accessibility
    i lost my email and password for my old xbox account and i only know the gamertag .: the way i lost this account is it used to be on my old xbox 360 . my house got broken into one day and they stole my xbox and all electronics so i do not have any access to that account anymore ....
  5. Minecraft Account Lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Lost: Hello. A little while back minecraft asked to merged the mojang account with the Microsoft account and so i did it. Some time has passed and wanted to play again and now i cant access my minecrat...
  6. Account Suddenly Lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suddenly Lost: Until yesterday I had an account. Trying to log in today, with my number and email, only for it to say that my account does not exist. I've purchased minecraft through the account and used...
  7. lost my 360 account, and don't remember the password, but cannot change the password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost my 360 account, and don't remember the password, but cannot change the password.: I had forgotten the password to my account "Legoshifour" and have tried for a year or so on and off to get it back, to no avail. It is apparently because the email associated with the account is...
  8. Lost a game becus account was deleated after hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost a game becus account was deleated after hacked: Hello im George i have a qestion : my account was hacked a few months and like 2 days after my account was deleated and i lost my game minecraft i have the codes and all info from Mojang when i...
  9. Minecraft migration account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration account lost: Hello. Yeasterday i got a token logger on my pc. The guy deleted my microsoft account that i used on minecraft microsoft login. Is there any way i can recover my minecraft account back?...
  10. I lost my Microsoft account related to Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Microsoft account related to Minecraft.: Good morning support, I have a question. Yesterday I was playing casually Minecraft with my friends on my Microsoft account and today I can't even log into the game, by normal methods the site...