Lost achievements

Discus and support Lost achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you had a profile, which was connected to Xbox Live for a time. Then did not have an internet connection for a while, but still played games offline... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImJustRoids117, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Lost achievements

If you had a profile, which was connected to Xbox Live for a time. Then did not have an internet connection for a while, but still played games offline with that same profile, should you lose achievements when finally having internet access and Xbox Live
    again? Yet still have the points, with only the icons missing and the on-screen prompt when you earn an already earned achievement? This case DOES NOT include a originally and totally offline profile that was then upgraded to Live. Profile was created, gamertag
    made, Xbox Live connection for a time. Then no internet, but the same profile. Achievements earned when offline are stored locally right? So if you are using a profile that HAD Live status (either free or gold), and finally connected to Live after a while,
    should the achievments have still been there? Same profile/gamertag used the whole time.

:)

ImJustRoids117, Jun 11, 2014
  2. xXToXiC1132
    xXToXiC1132 Guest
    Lost a lot of achievements

I lost a lot of achievements and with that some gamerscore. I lost achievements for over 14 games. What do I do?

xXToXiC1132, Jun 11, 2014
  3. CyberTrumpet
    CyberTrumpet Guest
    Lost achievements

-Did the Hard Drive have your profile? Were you signed into Xbox LIVE on your profile when using their console?

-Did you play Lego Harry Potter at the other person's console?

The only thing I can think of is what you pretty much mentioned. That it somehow lost the achievements. And I know that some Harry Potter achievements can only be Single-Player and/or only Multiplayer, so I didn't know if co-op could have caused any problems.

CyberTrumpet, Jun 11, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Lost achievements

The achievements should still be there and would sync up with Live, unless you accessed Live with that profile on another console, in which case the servers would have had a more recent version of your profile which would have overwritten the offline progress.

maxen, Jun 11, 2014
  5. HAMMER Il Win User

Xbox 360 gamerpic on xbox and xbox one S

this happened to me today. I lost my seriously achievement gamer pic because I switched to an avatar by mistake. It took me 4 years to get that achievement. It is devastating to have lost it
  6. UnchargedTerror Win User

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! MW£ HAS WIPED MY GAMERSCORE!!!!!!!!

ive lost some of the achievements I got
  7. ChrisGentile Win User

Lost Achievements

Yikes-lost achievements would freak me out! Achievements are region specific. Those in, lets say, Singapore, do not have them same achievements as those in the US. So, when you change site language, you are changing to that regions xbox.com site. Hence,
    achievements are filtered.

Hope this helps!
  8. Axl Jay Win User

Lost Achievements

Update:

I found that changing xbox.com site language restored my lost achievements :|...

The problem is solved for me but I don't understand the meaning of that...
  9. Mister Cerb Win User

lost achievment

Hey there Back!

I'm sorry to hear about the achievement issues. Let's see what we can do to get things sorted.

Just to be sure I understand:

1. When you found the last of the golden reels, you were not connected to Xbox Live, correct?
    2. Did the Hollywoodland achievement unlock for you when you found the last golden reel?
    3. Were you signed into your loadonurback account on your console?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
Thema:

Lost achievements

1. Lost achievements - Similar Threads - Lost achievements

2. Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite lost skins and achievments when trying to link second xbox one: Hi All I have Fortnite on a xbox one and a iphone and have been playing on both for quite a while and earnt some good skins and achievements. About 2 weeks ago I tried to link a second xbox at...
  3. Achievement Lost, or Broken Achievements.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Achievement Lost, or Broken Achievements.: thanks but i have already tried this. b4fed9d9-789f-48d0-967a-7adae9e9e3e6
  4. Lost Achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Achievements: how are the achievements lost during the service failure going to be awarded? i mean the ones that i've achieved today but are not being registered and will microsoft be urging game developers to...
  5. Achievements lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements lost: My account achievements went down from 103,200 to 26730. Achievements from X360 games, windows PC and windows phone lost. Please replace lost achievements. Error message received when attempting...
  6. Witcher 3 lost from my achievements and i waited 72 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 lost from my achievements and i waited 72 hours: witcher 3 lost from my achievments and far cry 5 not open new achievments i fully sure that i complete condition because my friend got it playing with me 4af4d2d5-a704-4ed6-858a-c7740088ee33
  7. Lost achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost achievements: I am playing Witcher 3 and two days ago i lost all the achievements for the game. I thought it was just a glitch so I shut down the xbox and went to bed. Yesterday I turned it on and started...
  8. xbox achievement of day one lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox achievement of day one lost: i redeemed a code that achievement of day one ,but i do not see that!help me 7cf76acd-fec2-43cc-bab3-4a5b23ccd084
  9. Are achievements obtained while offline lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are achievements obtained while offline lost?: I was playing Dark Souls emulated on my Xbox One. While playing, I obtained a few achievements while the game and Xbox Live was offline. I thought it would sync up and I would get credit for...
  10. hi...I lost all of my achievements and was reset back to level 1...lost my gamertag, etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi...I lost all of my achievements and was reset back to level 1...lost my gamertag, etc.: Hello....I lost ALL of my achievements, gamertag, kills, wins, awards, etc..and was reset back to Level 1. I also see LOCKS next to create class and score streaks.....can anyone help>?...