lost all access to gold and got removed from my family plan for some odd reason

Discus and support lost all access to gold and got removed from my family plan for some odd reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi ive been removed from my xbox family plan and lost all my gold membership time. i had 2 years left on it and when i went to play on my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN Anarxhy XVI, Jun 3, 2014.

1. lost all access to gold and got removed from my family plan for some odd reason

hi ive been removed from my xbox family plan and lost all my gold membership time. i had 2 years left on it and when i went to play on my account recently it said that i neded to renew my account. what should a do?

:)

XGN Anarxhy XVI, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Mr. Neato
    Mr. Neato Guest
    Before you make the leap into Gold Family...be warned. (A Fix!)

Are Family Gold Plan accounts still restricted to 1 "adult" account and all other being "child" accounts (regardless of age)?

That is my biggest reason to not sign up for the Family Gold Plan.

Mr. Neato, Jun 3, 2014
  3. WAFL Angel
    WAFL Angel Guest
    family member removed from gold pack.?....

Getting abit fed up of this now... yet again for some reason one of our family members has been removed from xbox gold family pack..and when we try to add them back on it says we cant for 5 days as we've removed them.... no we have not... .they are being
    deleted automatically for some reason.. y does this keep happening and why should we keep paying for a service that our family member has paid for and is not getting ..... .. yes we know the family pack has now ended and we should have gold accounts in our
    own right but 3 of us are on gold family pack and my other son has got nothing ....?

WAFL Angel, Jun 3, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

The Family Plan was discontinued in August last year, which was probably a contributing factor, but you should get in contact with Phone Support as they would be able to look into the account and see what exactly happened and would be able to help you out
    from there.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

maxen, Jun 3, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

The Family Plan was discontinued in August last year, which was probably a contributing factor, but you should get in contact with Phone Support as they would be able to look into the account and see what exactly happened and would be able to help you out
    from there.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Mr. Neato Win User

Before you make the leap into Gold Family...be warned. (A Fix!)

Are Family Gold Plan accounts still restricted to 1 "adult" account and all other being "child" accounts (regardless of age)?

That is my biggest reason to not sign up for the Family Gold Plan.
  7. Luis Gutiérrez Fuen Win User

Switching from Family Plan to regular Gold

Hello sir. You could keep all the membership yourself by removing profiles in the plan. This can be done by following this steps:

Console steps: Remove a member from a Gold Family Pack

On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE with the primary account for the Gold Family Pack.

Go to Settings, and then select Family.

Select the member you want to remove from the Gold Family Pack.

Go to Account Management, and then select Remove From Gold Family Pack.

Follow the on-screen instructions to remove the member from the Gold Family Pack. When prompted, confirm the removal.

Computer steps: Remove a member from a Gold Family Pack

Go to the Family Center.

Hover over a family member, and then click Remove from Family.
  8. Lucian Ferast Win User

xbox family! No longer available

Hey, sorry to hear you don't like the removal of the family pack. Did you know that if you buy the xbox one and have a single xbox live gold account on there then all other accounts will be able to share the gold privileges such as playing online games?
    As far as I'm aware this was the reason for the removal of the gold family plan.
  9. stevenC95 Win User

Error Code when accessing Account on Xbox.com and cancelled Family Plan having been paid yet not allowing connection.

On looking at the Commerce website, I have found that the payment of 99 USD for the Gold Family did not, in fact, go through as it was charged to a defunct Credit Card. Changing that Card cannot happen due to Xbox not able to verify. All I wish is for the
    subscription to be cancelled and all members of the Family Plan removed from the account-blocking situation they are in. All accounts have transaction histories made before the Family Plan was subcribed to, that they do not have access to. Materials that they
    paid for.

The credit card that is listed as default has been attempted to be removed multiple times in the past, we believed that the credit card replaced with that most recent transactions are one was listed as default as set. Unfortunately, it seems that it was
    not and Microsoft charged the wrong account for the pricing of the Family Plan. A month passed, with the account seemingly paid for until suddenly two days ago all access to our accounts was lost. I do not understand how this slipup could have come to pass.
    If the subscription was not paid for, why did it allow us Gold activity for a full month afterward?
Thema:

1. lost all access to gold and got removed from my family plan for some odd reason - Similar Threads - lost access gold

2. lost access to all my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost access to all my games: Their are some games I purchased on my previous account, however I had to create a new account since I lost access to my previous account. Since I can't access the account I can't access the games...
  3. Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Samurai Shodown Season Pass: Hello Xbox Community/Support, i pre ordered Samurai Shodown and also redeemed the season pass through the Store. Now i cant download the new character and the store is asking me to purchase the...
  4. I've lost access to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've lost access to my xbox live account: Hi, i'm trying to get help with this account because i haven't been able to recover my original xbox live account, i've tried to recover it several times already without any success, it keeps...
  5. Lost access to Earthlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost access to Earthlock: [img] Hello Xbox Users and Support, So back in the day Xbox gold members received Earthlock Festival of Magic free with GwG and later that game got an updated version which was offered for free...
  6. Lost account without access to Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost account without access to Xbox Account: I want to know if somebody can help help with my case... 4 days ago i made a account just for buying v-bucks ln xbox, for a friend's account, because he plays on ps4 and is more expensive buying...
  7. Lost Access To Xbox One Digital Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Access To Xbox One Digital Games: I get sent a lot of Xbox One games from developers and publishers as I am working with a pair of partnered Mixer streamers and also write reviews for a website. Just recently I have noticed that...
  8. Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gold points and access to Microsoft Jigsaw: I have lost access to all of my more than 30,000 collected gold points as well as nearly all my bought puzzle collections and was not able to sign in. In stead I got this dutch message: 'Kies...
  9. Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Access to Paid Content after Renewing Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I have lost all access to my games and other paid ontent after renewing my Xbox Live Gold subscription on Feb. 2nd. Internet and network are fine. There appears to be an ongoing service outage,...
  10. Lost access to Games with Gold library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost access to Games with Gold library: Hi! Yesterday I discovered that I lost access to all games that came with my Xbox Live Gold subscription. I used a 12 months pre paid card in May and it will expire in 5/16/2018. My Xbox's...