Lost all audio

Discus and support Lost all audio in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Signed up to Xbox insider last night and all was fine. This morning , no audio. None in menu, games or apps. Tried a different head set, still no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bezon67, Jul 27, 2019.

1. /u/Bezon67
    /u/Bezon67 Guest

Lost all audio

Signed up to Xbox insider last night and all was fine. This morning , no audio. None in menu, games or apps. Tried a different head set, still no audio. After multiple reboots, still no audio. Any of you have this issue ?

submitted by /u/Bezon67
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bezon67, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Hurkala IV Win User

sound issues in mp

Same thing happened to me. I was playing Conflict and was killed then blam! I lost all audio from my TV. I did have audio on my dashboard, and my cousin also complained about this earlier this week. I cleared my cache and it was all fixed.
  3. TarheelMama7914 Win User

My Xbox 360 Slim HDMI port won't work!!

Watch this video... I lost sound after an update and didn't have that menu either. The tips in the video worked and all I had to do was relocate the white audio cord. http://youtu.be/VwT6SNo5kII
  4. MourningTag9 Win User

Knife = Insult

[quote user="Jaximus Decimus"]That is, when I haven't lost all game audio mid-game. [/quote]

This happens 4 out of 5 games I play. Is this gonna be fixed in the upcoming patch. It's quite annoying.
  5. Surfnet-C9F25E2D-209 Win User

Dish Network & No TV Signal detected after instant-on. Intermittent.

Same issue and equipment here. 1st gen hopper. Just started about 2 weeks ago. Can always hear the audio under " xbox has lost signal" slate. Even one time I saw the video for about 2 sec after start up before it said it lost signal but audio continued working.
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

DVI or VGA For Xbox?

Hi BoSS.

Correct, once the signal hits the DVI connection, all sound is lost. I would suggest DVI over VGA due to compatibility options.

As for audio settings, I would suggest checking out our Connect Xbox 360 Audio support article.

Let us know if you have anymore questions.
Thema:

Lost all audio

1. Lost all audio - Similar Threads - Lost audio

2. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  3. Xbox Live account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live account lost: i was casually turning on minecraft and then i see im not signed into my microsoft account and when i tried to sign it it had errors. when i fixed it with my browser it said my account was set to...
  4. Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted: About 1 year ago I accidentally formated flash drive with my minecraft saves after year I recovered them and when I tried to put them in the Xbox it says its corrupted and when I tries to import...
  5. Lost optical 5.1 audio on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost optical 5.1 audio on my Xbox one: I have my console connected to my TV using HDMI but also connected to my Yamaha receiver using an optical cable. It used to work OK for years! (HDMI audio off, optical audio ON, in DTS mode)...
  6. Firmware update: Lost audio over bluetooth with xbox one bluetooth controller and win10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware update: Lost audio over bluetooth with xbox one bluetooth controller and win10: Hello, today I bought an Xbox One Bluetooth controller for playing with pc. It seems to work well, but after firmware update,the controller has lost the functionality of streaming audio over...
  7. Firmware update: Lost audio over bluetooth with Xbox one bluetooth controller and Win10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware update: Lost audio over bluetooth with Xbox one bluetooth controller and Win10: Hello, today I bought an Xbox One Bluetooth controller for playing with pc. It seems to work well, but after firmware update, the controller has lost the functionality of streaming audio over...
  8. Lost HDMI video/audio from XBOX 360 E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost HDMI video/audio from XBOX 360 E: Have owned device for 3 years, only used sparingly (mostly for streaming Media Center TV). All of a sudden, one day when I turned it, I didn't get any video or audio. Console otherwise seems fine...
  9. Xbox one controller lost audio (via 3,5 mm jack via bluetooth) after firmware update on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller lost audio (via 3,5 mm jack via bluetooth) after firmware update on ...: So i was using the new Xbox one controller with my Windows 10. I used bluetooth to connect to the PC and used the same connection for audio via 3,5 mm jack. It was working fine. Then I saw a post...
  10. Upgraded to Xbox One S and lost 5.1 audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to Xbox One S and lost 5.1 audio: I have a Vizio P65-C1 and the VIZIO SB4551-D5. Ran the original Xbox One and had no issues with 5.1 surround sound. Now nothing. I can only get 2.0. 0x80bd0009 is the code I get. Any ideas?...