Lost all daily challenges completed

Discus and support Lost all daily challenges completed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I put game on pause went back to play and all my compleated daily challenges were gone as if I hadn't played the whole month.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RankBee0, Dec 27, 2014.

1. RankBee0
    RankBee0 Guest

I put game on pause went back to play and all my compleated daily challenges were gone as if I hadn't played the whole month.

:)

RankBee0, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Linda.h
    Linda.h Guest
    Lost all completed daily challenges

It is fixed now but I lost what I did during that launch of the app. Its like it logged me into the wrong account even though that happens automatically.

Linda.h, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Lost all completed daily challenges

Ooooh, nice. My app doesn't connect to my Live account anymore. While the XBOX app is connected Sudoku telling me I should check my internet connection.

StephanGoldenberg, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Linda.h Win User

It is fixed now but I lost what I did during that launch of the app. Its like it logged me into the wrong account even though that happens automatically.
  5. StephanGoldenberg Win User

Ooooh, nice. My app doesn't connect to my Live account anymore. While the XBOX app is connected Sudoku telling me I should check my internet connection.
  6. VoguishSky2055 Win User

I just lost all daily progress after 27 days of completing all of them. What's the deal?
  7. tan345 Win User

Daily Challenges Error

I'm also having this problem in Taptiles for the daily challenges. The error I'm having is error code: 004408 and it would not let me go into the daily challenges and when it did...I lost my bronze and silver medals for July (I guess I won't be able to get
    my marathon achievement as well. I tried logging off and this was the latest update available. Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't help. I lost 15 days of completed daily challenges...so unfair. :( Is there a way you can fix this?
  8. soulspinner45 Win User

Errors accessing Daily Challenges

Same here lost all my scores in the daily challenge

Just a big joke now
Thema:

1. Lost all daily challenges completed - Similar Threads - Lost daily challenges

2. Lost Daily Challenge progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Daily Challenge progress: I lost all the progress for this month in the Daily Challenges. What can be done to resolve and keep from happening again? 75d72549-bcb2-487f-b8fd-882598f24975
  3. daily challenge lost and cannot login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge lost and cannot login: daily challenge lost and cannot login to get recognized as Tricky Pizza e861f33b-152b-4818-8a95-d30809dde2e4
  4. Lost Daily Challenge progress after system image restore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Daily Challenge progress after system image restore: I'm running Win 10 Insider build 14965 and I had to restore my desktop system from a backup I made on Nov 7. When I opened the Solitaire Collection and finished today's Daily Challenges (Nov 13),...
  5. lost my awards for daily challenges, it is the end of the month and i had

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost my awards for daily challenges, it is the end of the month and i had: lost mu sudoku challenges awards, it is the end of the month and I had almost all of them, last month is also gone. they were there earlier today, how do i get them back?...
  6. Minesweeper Premium: game lost track of my Daily Challenge login completions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper Premium: game lost track of my Daily Challenge login completions?: Hello, I purchased Minesweeper Premium on November 1st. Unfortunately my subscription appears to have lost track of my login days. A Premium subscription removes the ads, offers additional...
  7. Lost daily progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost daily progress: Progress has been lost for all of November on all of my Microsoft games with daily challenges. No updates are currently available, so there doesn't seem to be anything I can try....
  8. Lost daily award total for October

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost daily award total for October: On the 30h of October 2014 I achieved the diamond award, however on the 31st October I suddenly had lost all awards and was 'credited' with having played only one game. Has anyone else had this...
  9. Lost medals, stats, and unlocks, but still have Achievements and Daily Challenge badges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost medals, stats, and unlocks, but still have Achievements and Daily Challenge badges: Hi, I just fired up Mahjong for the first time in some time, played a Daily Challenge, and got a medal that I'd already won back in 2013. Going back out to the main screen, all my medals won...
  10. Lost all completed daily challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all completed daily challenges: had completed all daily challenges but now it says i only completed todays 0be27fde-ef41-47a6-9121-45a971d08f23